zazzle.com/

Customer service: 4.52/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.80/10
2018-05-12

Great Card Making Service

"Made the perfect card & arrived quickly!"

2018-05-10

Worst service I've ever received-they ruined a really special day due to their lack of customer service

"I was looking for a college graduation announcement for my son. He wanted the colors to reflect his school colors of blue and gold. I found the perfect one on Zazzle. Although the site was a little more difficult to maneuver than what I was used to (shutterfly is easier) I was able to create the perfect elegant blue and gold announcement. The price was affordable, but I did pay over $30 in shipping because I wanted to ensure I received them in a timely manner. They were delivered on 4/30. A few days after the order and in plenty of time for mailing. Unfortunately, when I opened the package, not only were the announcements not elegant blue, the edges and corners showed wear and parts were peeling away. And the color was eggplant purple grey. I took pictures and immediately contacted them via email (I called initially but the wait time was 25 minutes). I waited over a week without a response regarding replacement announcements that they were supposed to get ready and send out right away. I only received a legitimate non-automated response when I made a public complaint about the service I received. "Christine" said she was sorry, but they had basically lost my replacement order. My son graduates tomorrow. This was a special occasion for my family. My son has special needs and due to his diagnosis as a child he was never expected to even attend mainstream school much less graduate from college. This whole experience has been a huge disappointment, combined with lack of communication and a low quality product. Our day is now a little less special because Zazzle robbed my family of the opportunity to share our special news with family and friends in a timely manner. I feel sorry for a poor bride who would consider this company for wedding announcements or an expecting mom. Save yourself the heartache and shop elsewhere. There are lots of other great companies that offer quality products with great customer service. "

2018-05-07

"I received 2 email replies after contacting Zazzle with a product complaint. Both responses were automated. Very poor customer service or lack there of. "

2018-05-06

Great Customer Service!

"Zazzle corrected a problem for me by making an exception to my order. Even though it was my mistake they will be crediting my account for the wrong tshirt I ordered and letting me keep the tshirt. Now that's great customer service! I'll be ordering alot from Zazzle!"

2018-05-04

Satisfied Customer

"It was my first time using the site and I am completely happy with every aspect of my experience. The cards I purchased are top notch professional quality and arrived packaged securely and in a timely manner. I will definitely use Zazzle again.
Thank you so much for making this a positive experience and creating such beautiful cards that will be a lasting memory.

2018-05-01

I love this

"Excellent material and fast service "

2018-05-01

Zazzle gifts

"It’s a great site to shop!! Shipping is a little high but the products are amazing. I have ordered Christmas gifts and birthday gifts and very satisfied with the products!!! "

2018-04-22

Disappointed ex-customer

"Uncooperative with refunding an auto renewal I opted out for last year! This company is just scamming and it's ridiculous. Instead of refunding me they want to give me a credit for a future purchase as if I will EVER order from them again! "

2018-04-18

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

"I am not one to complain normally, but because my experience has ended in complete frustration, I felt the need to leave a review.

For my daughter’s birthday I ordered 2 shirts, in LIGHT AQUA one month before the party – in case the print was no good and I had time to fix mistakes. They all had exactly the same colour name and image on the site, just one for women and one for men. I also ordered a romper. All 3 items had the same image designed for the front.

The men’s shirt came first. I was very surprised it didn’t come with the other items, but no biggie.
Next came the women’s shirt. Wrong colour. I contacted customer service telling them they sent TURQUOISE and I was advised a reprint would be sent. It did come rather quickly – but still in the wrong colour. Unbelievable.

So I sent an email with a photo comparing the 2 tees and got no reply. I finally had to call (long distance) to explain this foolishness, and David from customer service was very apologetic. He said it should have been fix the first time and that he would advise that “Quality Control” should have been in place for the reprint but he would reach out to them with the photo and my message so it doesn’t happen again. He could not promise it would arrive in time for the party but I wanted to try since the first reprint came quickly. We are now 5 days away from the party and guess what I got in the mail today? The t-shirt again in the WRONG COLOUR. Now I’m fuming.

I called Customer Service and got hung up on twice. The third time I spoke to someone named Edward who was very snooty and was surprised I was asking for a FULL REFUND. I couldn’t believe it! I have been MORE than patient and forgiving and I now have 4 adult t-shirts that are USELESS to me because we don’t have matching tees – and guess what? The romper NEVER arrived. I now have no time to order from another company because it’s too late – for the errors that ZAZZLE made! Edward acted like he was doing ME a favour by issuing a refund. The nerve of this customer service! In the event that they could even reprint, what are the chanced it would even be in the RIGHT colour. Laughable.

Zazzle needs to get their act together. This was an EPIC fail and I’ll be sure to tell all my friends, event planner and vendor colleagues to avoid this company at all costs. Fooled me twice, shame on me.

2018-04-11

Always pleased!

"This was my second order with Zazzle. My business cards & stickers came in quickly, less than a week which was great! I opted for the high gloss finish for a small extra fee and they're gorgeous! So pleased! "

2018-04-10

Zazzle

"I’ve ordered my Graduation invitation, costumized stamps and stickers. When I didn’t receive my stamps in the mail after it said delivered; I immediately contacted zazzle customer care and they got back to me (via email) right away and then sent me my stamps. I am super thrilled with zazzle especially because I’m very picky. Defiantly ordering the rest of my graduation stuff from them. "

2018-04-05

Perfect for Buyers and Sellers

"I love the easy to use graphics and have created lovely things, some of which I have sold. The prices are fair because the quality of their products is excellent. If you have Zazzle Black shipping is free! As a buyer, if I don't create it myself I can find something perfect someone else has designed. A fun place to browse and buy!"

2018-04-04

JUST A DESIGNER AT ZAZZLE.COM...!

"A super Company to work for!"

2018-04-02

buying and selling a breeze

"i have been designing for and buying from zazzle for years and they are continually working to make every facet of their customer service better."

2018-03-23

Zazzle Black should be called Zazzle Black Eye

"Entered into "Zazzle Black" for $10, 4 years ago - auto-renewed this year (with no courtesy warning) and the DAY it renewed I requested the subscription be canceled and fee be refunded. They offered me the refund in a store credit. I haven't bought from them in over 4 years. I don't want a credit, thank you. With no warning on renewal and contacting them the day of the renewal/purchase, they should credit the charge."

Share Zazzle's store rating