Stores > Zazzle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.70/10 3.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zazzle by clicking a star below.

Exactly what I wanted

"I enjoyed customising the card and it came just the way I wanted.after doing it about 6 times.lol I love it"

Bad customer service

"I placed an order. Everything went great. Decided to call and make sure wasn’t a sticker being placed on otter box for my Minnie Mouse pic I wanted. Guy says really monotoned that my order was cancel cause they don’t support my pic. It was Minnie Mouse in a Polk a dot dress! Seriously!! Don’t give the option to create my own and then cancel my order and not tell me! First and last time I’ll order from them."

Awesome items

"Ordered a custom mug and some magnets. Received them very quickly:)"

"Zazzle is so great! It gives you quality products for a great price. They always have great discounts and I always seem to get coupons with my purchase! I have not had a single issue with Zazzle and will always go to Zazzle before anywhere else! Highly recommend Zazzle! I was doing wedding party proposal cards and some shirt and was beyond happy with my product! So amazed!"

What an awesome seller!

"I got myself some birthday items from zazzle that exceeded my expectations in every possible way. Not only were the tote bag and china cup higher quality than I expected, the printing quality was equally excellent. What beautiful birthday gifts these were for me--just perfect! Thanks, zazzle, for making my day extra bright!"

Very upset

"I purchased a personalized album which I was planning to use for my wedding photos. It is nothing but a cheap binder with a thin vinyl cover with my personalizations. It is falling apart at the seams... literally. The vinyl is coming off at all of the corners. Needless to say I can't use it. It's the worst product ever."

Perfect banner to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday!

"The banner was quick and easy to order and personalize. it arrived just over a week later and was exactly how I designed it! "

Excellent product

"Great product, very legible and no errors. "

Incompetent and dishonest. STAY AWAY!!!!!

"I received someone else's order for bumper stickers-someone desperate to find a kidney donor! Customer service insisted they would re-send both of our orders immediately with expedited shipping. Never happened! I sent his stickers to him at my own expense,
and received mine 5 weeks after ordering, only after repeatedly asking customer service where my order was.

Horrible wish i could pick 0 stars

" Horrible customer service and shipping, I ordered on 1/4/2018 and paid for 2 - 3 day shipping , I check and never see a status, finally I call on the 12th and they say its shipping today and send me a tracking number on the 16th I check the tracking, and it still hasn't left their office. I call again on the 16th they tell me they don't know what happened and that I will have it on the 17th they will over night it. here we are the 20th and it is still 3 states away. I would not spend another penny at this place. "

Memorial card

"I created a custom memorial business sized card of my son. I am very pleased with the results"

"The gift was a hit! The person I gave it to loved it and has been looking for a nice laptop sleeve with her favorite movie's logo."

Very disappointing as a first time customer

"Placed an order, received confirmation and realised there was an error - contacted them immediately and thevnext day a customer service agent (bizarrely with the job title 'customer hero'!) told me i had 1 hour from ordering to modify it all by myself online so i had run out of time and the system was automatic and cant be stopped!!!"

Great Experience

"My item arrived timely and perfect!!"

"For ages, people have been saying, "The things I do for love." There are even songs with these lyrics. I attempted to have this printed on a mug from Zazzle. Zazzle refused stating that this quote is from the Game of Thrones. IMO, Game of Thrones borrowed this line from millions of people having said it throughout the ages. Yet, we now cannot have it printed on a simple coffee mug. What next, ZAZZLE? Is "Winter is coming" now copyrighted - something we've said for ages to others? GRR borrowed a good deal from Tolkien and others, including things we say in everyday life. And now we can no longer use what we have for ages? I ask again, what next, ZAZZLE? You know nothing."

Share Zazzle's store rating

Zazzle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zazzle is not a merchant member
Zazzle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!