Product & services pricing 6.40/10
Customer service: 6.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-09-04

Zazzle Black Membership

"I do not have any recollection of signing up for zazzle black. They said I ordered a year ago but I honestly do not shop zazzle and now I never will. 39.95 for free shipping from a company I do not even shop"

2018-08-21

THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR OWN PROMOTIONAL EMAILS

"I recently placed an order with Zazzle because I received an email offer for $10 off of my next purchase using a promotional code. I entered the code at checkout, it said it applied but I noticed it was not applied at final receipt. When I emailed customer service about this, they first said they needed proof of this promotion code so I screen shot the email they sent me and forwarded it to them. ZERO response after several days. I will not order from them again as they do not honor their own promotions & do not care enough about customers to assist in such issues."

2018-08-19

Excellent products

"Great selection. Love that you can customize. Will contiue to order from Zazzle."

I love zazzle!

"I have ordered 3 times from zazzle and I'm amazed in the quality of the products and how fast they are shipped. Customer services is great and the prices are unbeatable. "

Christmas pins

"Excellent products, meticulous packaging, speedy shipping!"

Beautiful bridal shower invitations

"We had specific colors for my daughter’s bridal shower invitations and Zazzle was able to design the style and colors we were wanting. They were perfect!"

2018-08-18

Unique Design Interface Gives Elegant Results!

"Yo, I was struggling to find a pretty, large-scale thank-you card for the producers of a new musical premiering. Stores like Amazon, Target, Hallmark, Etsy, etc. were not giving me what I needed, and the products they had were overpriced. Zazzle offered me a customized large gift card for just around $7! Their design-interface for customizing a card is simultaneously advanced and easy to use. I customized a beautiful card--mimicking the theme of the show--and my coworkers adored it. "

2018-07-06

Great Products

"Everything I have purchased from Zazzle has been good quality with beautiful printing."

2018-07-05

Stupendous Customer Service!

"I received an item that I wasn't completely happy with so I contacted Zazzle customer service. They were extremely responsive, didn't quibble at all, offered me a full credit to my account, a further 15% off future orders and waived the need for me to return the item and they did all this within two working days!
This is made all the more incredible by the fact that the problem with the item was actually my fault! I had not picked a dark enough print (a fact which they very politely pointed out to me and explained how to rectify it should I wish to re-order with my account credit!).
BTW, apart from my error, the item was lovely, very good quality!
I was very very impressed.

2018-07-03

Excellent customer support.

"My order was left on a next door neighbour's doorstep - house unoccupied as it is up for sale. I didn't find it at first and called Zazzle for advice. They were very helpful and suggested what I should do. If after that the package was lost they were prepared to offer a replacement/refund/credit. Communication between them and myself was impressive and I felt like they cared. As for the product, it is excellent!! "

2018-06-30

Customer service is outstanding

"I had ordered a product that I was not happy with and they did not hesitate to contact me to rectify the situation. I was very impressed with the quality of the customer service. Because of their outreach, I will consider ordering from them again. "

2018-06-29

Great service from Zazzle

"I ordered 2 personalised t-shirts through Zazzle. One was fine, but the second one was poor, both in terms of quality and size. I realised that as they were personalised, it was unlikely I could return for refund, apart from which, the cost of the return postage would have been half the value of the item. So, I contacted Zazzle by email and said that it wasn't cost-effective for me to do a return, but that I just wanted to express my disappointment. They responded really quickly, and have given me a refund. What excellent service! I will certainly use them again."

2018-06-27

Excellent Service

"Zazzle provides excellent customer service as well as timely delivery of custom merchandise. "

2018-06-25

Baby Shower Invitation

"I have ordered from Zazzle in the past and have always loved my invitations. For some reason, this time the finish was different and I didn't care for it. I also made a mistake in the invitation. With that, I understood that they would not have to do anything. Instead, they credited my account and worked with me on the correct paper. I will definitely use them again and again."

2018-06-22

Love Zazzle! (and this is not a paid review)

"Zazzle had the absolutely perfect wedding invitations and then, they went the distance helping me to take that invitation and make it into the cover for our wedding album. Perfect! I had also ordered an OtterBox iPhone 7 plus case and had a problem but they worked it out, no hassle. I am so impressed with the Zazzle customer service! Great company!"

Share Zazzle's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!