zazzle.com/

Shipping & packaging: 6.62/10
Customer service: 4.52/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.80/10
2018-06-19

The best customer service, ever!

"I recently ordered invitations for my daughter's upcoming baby shower. I was excited to find on the Zazzle site the perfect baby shower invitation that complemented my daughter's soft floral nursery theme. When I received the email notice that my invitations had shipped, I was horrified to realize upon looking closely at the invitation that I had miss typed my future granddaughter's name! As soon as i realized my mistake I called the customer service at Zazzle to see what my options were to replace the invitation. Joe, with Zazzle customer service was totally understanding of my situation. He issued a credit for my order, included a discount code for the invitations and even added free shipping! This is the second time I've ordered invitations from Zazzle and it certainly will not be the last!
Carla Prescott

2018-06-17

Excellent customer service!

"I am a new customer to zazzle and was shopping around for some custom stamps. I ordered a few stamps and was very excited to use them for my wedding. When I recieved them I decided and tried them out, unfortunatly i was dissapointed as it wasn't stamping as well or as detailed as what was adverised in the picts online. I got in contact with Zazzle customer support and was in contact with "Lucy." As with other companies, I was expecting a response back after a few days especially since it was the weekend... But not with zazzle and Lucy. They were fast with their replies, friendly and was able to help me by giving me options on what I can do. They made it easy! I settled with a refund/credit to my zazzle account, as I really love their merchandise. I will definitely recommend zazzle to friends and I will be returning to buy more things. "

2018-06-15

Personalized Gifts!

"I ordered a gift for my son's graduation and it turned out great, he really loved it!"

2018-06-15

Great options when things go wrong

"Had forgotten to change my address when I ordered a new item, but had very positive feedback from Zazzle re my options..

2018-06-14

Over the top customer support and expertise

"I am blown away at the customer focus attitude and expertise of Zazzle's support staff. I have ordered several customized items from Zazzle that I love. The support staff has been so incredibly helpful in taking a design I have downloaded and changing it to another item. When I ordered the wrong thing, the support person helped me find what would work well and offered to have the original returned. It had been my mistake, so I decided not to return it, but she emailed me promo codes for both free shipping and 30% discount codes that worked beautifully. You can tell when an organization really believes in customer service vs lip service. I am so impressed and appreciative!! And the people who I've given the gifts to absolutely love them!!!"

2018-06-12

Fast Response

"Very please with the response time and speed of the refund for an item that was too small. Will order from Zazzle again. Thank you Zazzle."

2018-06-08

Great Products and Customer Service

"I had recently ordered a watch and received it within days. Their prices are reasonable and they are always having discounts on all their merchandise. When I received it I absolutely loved it but I actually thought the face/case would be a bit wider so I emailed them if i could exchange it and though they do not do exchanges with no hesitation they were willing to credit the money back into my zazzle account and allowed me to purchase another watch. Best customer service I've experienced "Ever"! Would highly recommend them for your next purchase : )
Looking forward to shopping with them again!
Thanx Zazzle!

2018-06-08

I love my stickers!

"I received my stickers but there was a design error (my fault). I was able to reach a customer service agent very quickly and they were able to help me with a re-order. I would recommend Zazzle to all of my friends because of the awesome service I received! "

2018-06-07

I order all my event cards from zazzle

"Zazzle never disappoints :)"

2018-05-23

Unsatisfied customer

"Ordered custom t shirts on april 4th. They were never delivered, they remade them and said they would ship them asap,but only through the same method i originally paid for, instead of in my opinion expediting it to me. 2nd order did not come, waited a whole month. Called customer service on may 2 asking for a refund, was told 7 -21 business days. So now today may 23rd i email them,they have nothing on file that i requested a refund. So now here it is almost 2 months later, i have no product and have to wait another 7-21 business days for my money back.. funny how it is immediately taken from you but takes forever to return it to you. "

2018-05-22

Zazzle is excellent

"I order from Zazzle several times each year for gifts and things for me. They do wonderful work and stand behind their products. If something is not made right, they will remake it and get it out to me as soon as possible (things are done well almost always though)."

2018-05-22

Most Tech Unsavvy Tech Company

"They are struggling with a bug right now that is preventing any new products posted since May 17 to be processed and shown on seller stores. This is pathetic. They can't give any explanation or reason or ETA. The constant response is, " we will let you know when it is fixed." WOW. Any posts relating to the topic in their technical forum gets locked with the message ... wait for it ... "we will let you know when it is fixed."

MORONS. Take your hard work elsewhere and stay away from these tech idiots!!

2018-05-21

Customizable Postcard

"I wanted a simple save the date for my daughter's graduation/birthday. I found one that I really liked and was able to customize it as I wanted it to look. I was happy with the turnaround time as well. Will definitely order the invites for the party soon."

2018-05-15

Best company in every way

"We thought we would change up sending flowers this year. One look at Zazzle and I knew I could find something perfect. Looking was quick and finding way more than we needed = we wanted it all. The shipping was fast especially with personalization, I don't know how you did it, but you got it there early! Thank you Zazzle we will return."

2018-05-14

Customer Service **** if you try to get them to honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee

"They stapled the canvas on to the frame incorrectly"

Share Zazzle's store rating