Stores > Zazzle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.70/10 3.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zazzle by clicking a star below.

Couldn't have been more pleased.

"I was looking for a birthday gift for my boss who loves dragonflies, I typed dragonfly products into my search engine and Zazzle popped up with a bunch of other companies, the reason that I chose Zazzle is @ Christmastime for our work party my boss (the same one I was purchasing the gift for) had these place holders & name cards which I found to be adorable, when I asked her where she found them she told me about Zazzle so when I saw your company's name pop up I opened it to see what you offered. I had no intentions of buying a case for her IPhone but when I saw the dragon fly one I just knew that she would love it and guess what she did. My self & my boss are very happy with my purchase."

incredibley bad customer support

"1) online purchase history is no longer accesible
2) reported problem, but it still is not addressed
3) took 3 emails to even get a response from support
4) the order tracking number finally provided by the support turn out to be INVALID

I still don't know what happened to my order, and contacting support has not helped at all.

didn't used have this kind of problem, but I am HIGHLY disappointed by Zazzle.

won't recommend.

Cheap products...will not give a refund..only store credit.

"Terrible....cheap products "

Great products, awesome service...but NO ENVELOPES IN STOCK??

"I love Zazzle. I love the quality of their products, fast shipping, courteous staff...but can anyone explain how such a huge company just *runs out* of envelopes??
I recently ordered a batch of gorgeous customized wedding invitations; they arrived on time, looking perfect. Now I needed matching custom envelopes (printed return address, matching decorative touches, colored paper)...I placed an order, and a couple weeks later, got an email that it was ready to ship.
Imagine my shock and frustration to find out in the next email that no, it wasn't shipping, it was CANCELLED.
Imagine my aggravation to discover that Zazzle--a sizeable company, not a fly-by-night Mom & Pop outfit running out of someone's garage in East Overshoe--had NO ENVELOPES IN STOCK.
Zilch. Zero. Nada.
The customer service folks I talked to were very kind and sympathetic, but they had no power to offer me anything; not even a timetable for when the entire company *might* have colored envelopes back in stock--and this is the second time in about 8 months that this issue has arisen, so shouldn't they be looking into a better way to handle supply and demand?
Come on, Zazzle, fix this! I'm a stressed-out bride, and I have to avoid banging my head on walls unnecessarily. Of course I could shop elsewhere--but I don't WANT to move my business to VistaPrint, I want to stay a Zazzle customer!
Get this envelope shortage dealt with, please!!

Wedding Programs

"Items shipped on time and product was great quality. I was able to customize everything to my exact liking and customer service was excellent. "

Im soooooo Happy

"Well this was my first time with zazzle. I must say I am pleased with everything. Thank you "

Quality Products

"Have been very satisfied with both of my Zazzle purchases so far. I’ve ordered customized binders, stamps, and address labels, which have all turned out great. I highly recommend checking out their great selection of stamps—Very cute! No issues with quality and shipping time has seemed appropriate given the customization aspect. "

Dog heaven!

"If you love dogs, Zazzle is the site for you. Everything you can imagine, from greeting cards to address labels to wrapping paper is available in specific breeds. Love everything I've purchased here -- get lots of great reactions, like "Where did you ever find this?""

This Company is an Absolute NIGHTMARE

"I highly suggest not ordering any merchandise from this company. Horrible customer service I placed an order for business cards 2 months ago & have yet to receive them. I’m currently on hold with them with an estimated hold time of 27 minutes. Save Yourself the frustration and do you business elsewhere..."

"Wedding invites-- everything came but the envelopes, weeks go by, emailed several times and told they were coming Got a big email saying congrats they shipped and then....an email saying sorry you will not be getting them ever. Everything else is useless now Called, 45 min wait then HUNG UP and then
sent me a survey to evaluate them and an email thanking me for calling customer service They are refunding the envelopes (54 dollars) but the order is 356 and i have now no time to get additional invites-- SO DISGUSTED with Zazzle (oh and they charged 9.95 to my card for Zazzle black something I did not order and did not know they would charge-- all BS

Great quality! consistently excellent!

"great job- very happy with the quality and timeliness of the products."

Love this place!

"This was my second time ordering from Zazzle and the invitations I ordered turned out so great!! Shipping was super fast and the quality was exactly how I expected it to be. Will definitely order again!"

Good products; poor (even dishonest) Zazzle Black policy

"I have been a Zazzle customer for several years and have been satisfied with their products. My complaint is with their Zazzle Black membership. I tried it for a couple of years and decided to cancel this year since I don't order often enough to make it worth it. The problem is that they charged my account for another year, in advance of the renewal date that they had given me. So when I went to cancel my membership (the day before my renewal date), I found that I had already been charged. There are no refunds. So if you use Zazzle Black, for the free trial or otherwise, make sure that you cancel well in advance of when you think you need to. And they don't remind you that renewal is coming or give notice of an impending charge. They tell you after charging you (in another welcome e-mail as if you'd never been a member before) when renewal will be for the following year. So save that e-mail and if you decide to cancel, don't believe the date on it--cancel EARLY. Funny thing (sarcastic)---they tell me I saved $19 by using Zazzle Black. That's how much I would have spent in shipping over the past few years. They don't subtract the amount of the membership in their calculation, as if they did, there would be a net negative of about $9. I have no complaint about the products though. Note: I had to put an order number on this review, so I used my latest order #. However, I am NOT complaining about my order or any products I received previously. I am complaining about my Zazzle Black membership."

Perfect invitation

"Quality was great and it arrived quickly. "

Quality and excellent service.

"I had some buttons made and am very pleased with the quality and customer service."

Share Zazzle's store rating

Zazzle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zazzle is not a merchant member
Zazzle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!