zappos.com

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2014-11-19

"I ordered a jacket for my daughter that was supposed to come with backpack straps. I know it's weird thing for a jacket to have but she just loves them. I searched far and wide and could not find one. Then I saw Zappos had it! Unfortunately when we received the jacket it did not have straps either. I used their on-line chat to see if maybe there was one on their website that had this feature. Unfortunately they don't make that style anymore. I have to say the costumer service we received was just great. The woman was very kind and immediately refunded our money even though we hadn't sent the jacket back yet. I can't remember if I had ever ordered from that site previously but I will now. Sometimes it's very difficult to find good customer service especially with on-line purchases!"

2014-11-07

"I mostly just buy tennis shoes on Zappos from brands I know that fit me well, since returning things from etailers is always a pain. But Zappos has a great selection and shipping is fast and friendly."

2014-11-02

"I've got mixed feeling for ZAPPOS. As I saw in the rating chart, the business/level of satisfaction has dropped DRASTICALLY in the last few years & it's not hard to see why. Back in the beginning, the store was GREAT! When they first opened, back I'm guess 10 or so years ago, the ONLY store was located very close to my home & you could just go in & purchase. The website was SO small, the ONE sales clerk would ask a warehouse worker (of probably 5! That is how small they were!) to simply go & pull the item I wanted! The inventory was quite small, but what they had was good quality and prices were quite different; the were competitive! Unlike now, where they are right at the top of the hightest (priced) online WITH VERY FEW SALES. No sale specials now. Since the company has grown, they have generated 6 PM outlet, which is a reject of returns from Zappos. MANY defects if you go into the store. I've never ordered online, but the prices are much more reasonalbe. The 2 companies TRY to act as if they are TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES, as thier policies are a bit different. Both good and bad differences. Since I live within 6 miles of the outlet/warehouse, it's no wonder that I place an order in the afternoon and it's on the front porch the next morning, provided UPS does not see it as a return & take it back to the warehouse. That happened last year. I waited about 3 days, tracking the package that showed it was delivered, then returned. I called it was immediately corrected. The original boot, the last pair of that size/color combo was re-shippped free of charge. Plus, a $50 gift card was issued for the error. Dealing with 6 PM, it takes over a week for merchandise to get 6 miles. Customer service at 6 PM sucks. ZAPPOS is GREAT compared to 6PM. Mixed feelings! Just wish the prices were more competitve, but trust me, they will not budge an inch!"

2014-10-28

"user frinedly. Nice shoes. Fast shipping"

2014-10-19

"Zappos sent used shoes to me. I will not deal with them again. Another lost customer. "

2014-09-23

"I love, love, love Zappos. Free shipping and next day delivery are awesome . Returns are extremely simple and also free. I shop Zappos all the time. Also, they have a great sense of humor! Selection is huge and customer care can't be beat."

2014-09-11

"I was not happy enough about the shipping service of zappos. I ordered 3 pairs of boots and the orders came after 2 weeks. That was long enough for me and I need to use those earlier than the 2 weeks time I've waited. Yesterday I got this new shoes boots Fullara Boots Schutz Schutz Fullara Boots http://www.robecart.com/whats-new/shoes/boots/Fullara-Boots/Schutz/Schutz-Fullara-Boots/869 I ordered this a week before. Do you have any idea, which show can be fit for it?

2014-08-14

"Great product!
Very fast shipping
A+++++ customer service
I will be buying from you again!

Helpful Cool (1)

2014-08-08

"Have ordered from Zappos many times without issue. Some of the best customer service I've come across."

2014-07-22

"Zappos is hands-down the best. I've ordered from them dozens of times, and always end up pleased with my experience. Orders ship quickly, arrive with the correct items in perfect condition and any exchanges/refunds are completely painless. I wish every online company out there copied the Zappos business model. "

2014-07-21

"I've bought tons of shoes from Zappos, and all I have to say about them is that they have THE best customer service I've ever encountered! Products always arrive within a day or 2, returns are very easy, and also free, and the people are wonderful to deal with if you have to call them. I highly recommend them!"

2014-07-09

"I ordered a pair of Merrill shoes that were on sale for $20 off AND free shipping on 6/26! I figured because of the free shipping I'd be looking at about 7-10 days before I saw the shoes. I check the porch everyday as I leave the house and never saw the package. On 7/2 I looked to see where in the pipeline the order was and it said it had arrive on 6/27! I called and talked to Wanda, who could not have been nicer, and without a question ordered me another pair of shoes overnighted. I got them the next day. Wow! You just don't see customer service like that anymore, and I love the shoes and they fit right!"

2014-07-07

"Zappos held an event called the "Hoedown" a month ago at their offices to clear some inventory. I was deciding between two air mattresses - one with a memory foam topper, and one without. I decided on the more expensive memory foam topper. Got home, opened the box, and there was NO memory foam topper. I contacted Zappos about a return/refund/exchange credit... they said, "SORRY! You knew the event was final sale!" I understand final sale events, however, I agreed to pay for something that I did NOT receive. For a company that focuses on customer experience, I am VERY disappointed in their efforts to remediate the situation and will NOT purchase from Zappos again. That says a lot, especially because I am a local Las Vegan, where Zappos is headquartered."

2014-07-01

"You have a good chance of receiving a used pair of dirty shoes, and paying full MSRP for them. This happened to me, and will not happen again. Prices are not competitive. Used shoes should be sold at a discount."

2014-06-05

"Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Anette, the rudest customer server ever. Wrote my name with lower cases. Left without saying goodbye. Not just working unprofessionally, but even as a human being, she does not respect other people. REALLY RUDE. do not count on their help."

Share Zappos's store rating