zappos.com

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2015-11-14

"I was initially hesitant to order footwear online, due to concerns about fit, et cetera, but Zappos' return policies reassured me. I've thus far ordered about 5 pairs of shoes and boots from Zappos, and have been very pleased with all but one pair, which I returned easily and without any hassle at all. The boots I returned were "fine," but I didn't like the quality of the leather, which was the manufacturer's defect, not Zappos. Their prices are reasonable, the selection is great, shipping is super fast, and the sizing reviews helped quite a bit. I'll definitely be buying more from Zappos in the future."

2015-10-27

"Great quality shoes and great service. I buy here very often and I`m very satisfied. I prefer to buy one good pair of shoes instead of buying a bunch of poor quality, that`s why I prefer this store."

2015-06-12

"Easy return process and fast shipping. "

2015-06-03

"the only place I buy shoes online! quick shipment and great return/exchange service! can't get enough!!"

2015-05-11

"I ordered the wrong size and my wife let me know. So I called and the man was great, and his service. I advised him what I needed and that I ordered the wrong size. He sent me a new return label, (USPS), and is sending me the new size shoes and no additional cost as long as I send the wrong shoes back in two weeks. Everything was done in 5 minutes, awesome service and price."

2015-05-11

"Good store. Sometimes it's pricy. Check eBay before you buy"

2015-05-01

"Excellent shipping speed. Good website"

2015-04-28

"Look, I get that Zappos is priced a bit higher than some places. But the shipping and customer services is outrageously incredible. I personally think it is worth it to pay $10 more for a pair of shoes if I can take advantage of all the free shipping back and forth. You can't go wrong with Zappos."

2015-04-12

"I love Zappos. They have the best customer service in the world. Period."

2015-04-12

"Love these guys!!!! So much to choose from and great prices."

2015-04-10

"Awesome service and great shoes Love the huge selection, and found some great shoes which fit even my hard-to-fit feet."

2015-03-06

"I love Zappos and have been shopping there for years. Easy returns, no questions asked. Shipping free both ways, full refunds. Once I lost a button on a shoe and asked if they could just send me the button, no go, but they sent me a new pair of shoes over night. Customer Service is great!"

2015-02-14

"Delivers as advertised. Easy returns"

2015-02-12

"Always a good place for me to find my ExtraExtraExtra Wide shoes at reasonable prices. With arthritic toes that can no longer bend I need to purchase super wide shoes and Zappos has always come through for me. A great feature is being able to search for shoes, boots, sneakers, etc by both size AND width and I use this search feature always."

2015-02-05

"I had purchased a pair of Isola Cagney pumps from Zappos, the shoes were delivered quickly and everything was well packed. Unfortunately, the this pumps didn't fit me well and they didn't have it in half a size. They were very courteous when I reached out to their Customer Service Department and my return and refund was processed very quickly. I would definitely buy again from them since they make the shopping experience so pleasant and easy. "

Share Zappos's store rating