Product & services pricing 8.25/10
Customer service: 7.94/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.74/10
2018-07-20

Direct communication with owner

"Ordered a roll piano, which took about a month to arrive from overseas. Zapals kept in contact with me about the order status and shipped it to me as soon as it arrived stateside. No hassle, fast, efficient service. Would definitely do business again"

2018-07-19

Respectful

"Amazing customer support by CSR! She went way beyond to make sure my order was complete with attention to detail and even stayed late to ensure my order was ready when needed! Thank you Zapals!"

2018-07-18

Nice work & fast

"CSR from Zapals was polite, helpful, and extremely attentive. The ordering process, submitting our address, and went through payment and delivery was organized and effortless. I'll definitely be using this company again. Thanks Zapals.com"

2018-07-13

Products do not work, and no refund.

"I ordered 2 rechargable ligths in form o books. Total cost with shipping $39. USA dlls.
Both books fail to work. One does not light ever. The second one only lights up when plugged suggesting the charging mechanism is faulty.
The product apperance is good and no sign of damage during transit shown.
I contacted the company and after several emails, many photos of product and responses such as: will you take $10 dlls for your trouble and fix it yourself.....
The cost for me to return the product to China is $35. USA dlls. With no guarranty they will refund my money.
I Will never do bussiness with this company again.
Be worn!

2018-07-02

Quality of the merchandise is great

"I am always more than pleased when ordering from Zapals. The quality of the merchandise as well as the fact that they have things you can't find anywhere else is great. There was one issue with this order we aren't entirely pleased with but I know it will be taken care of quickly and easily as it has in the past when I'm able to notify them about it. I would highly recommend this Zapals to anyone with boys!"

2018-07-01

Thanks!!!

"Ordering was a breeze- their selection is great and the representatives who assist with placing art and confirming all my choices could not have been more on top of their occupation. Half of my order arrived within 30 days! Definitely will be ordering from Zapals again"

2018-06-29

Game device for a great price

"A relative told me about this site, and said that the game headset and tv box prices simply NEVER be beat. After checking out their website, I was amazed at how cheap their stuff was, yet it was the same quality found in the stores for 3 or 4 times as much. Needless to say I purchased all new headset for myself and game keyboard for my friends. The rep over the chat, was very patient and knowledgeable, and walked me through my entire order. The equipment arrived about two weeks later, and everything looks great and fits perfectly. From now on, any media equipment will be purchased only from Zapals. The service are fantastic and the staff are TERRIFIC!!!!"

2018-06-28

helpful and professional

"My Experience with Zapals was very nice. LiveChat has responded quickly (2 min). I am happy with pricing, quality of final product and will definitely be using them again for our future orders. Highly recommended. "

2018-06-26

Tablet accessory fitted perfectly!

"Keyboard was very well protected for transit, no chance of damage. I use my Tablet for my life and can not work without it, I ordered a replacement keyboard from this company. Ordered on a Friday delivered on next Sunday easy to follow instructions on the website made this combination easy.. I would recommend the product and service any time."

2018-06-26

Somewhat Satisfied

"Good update from product specialists to help identify the exact part I needed. Every thing is ok, except for the shipping, otherwise perfect.thanx"

2018-06-17

My last order will be my last order.

"My Smart TV 4K was delivered in a poor manor, the packaging box and item box was damaged and smashed on one end. I sent Zapals PICTURES and requested they send me a posted page tracking slip so I could return the item. Zapals customer service told me Zapals policy was I would have to pay for the return postage and tracking, this is Zapals policy. I DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY COMPANY THAT SENDS ITEMS IN INFERIOR PACKAGING and then tells the customer they must pay to return the item. See Ya Zapals. There are to many good chinese companies to purchase items from."

2018-06-08

They took good care of me

"I loved shopping with Zapals! They kept open of communication all through the purchase process and answered all of my questions. If they had to further explain it to me they did not hesistate to do so. Really made sure that we were on the right track of parcels. I would recommend them to all friends"

2018-06-05

This is not a trusted site, never purchase from this site.

"This is fake site. First they provide wrong/defective product and when you report they ask unnecessary details and ask to create videos and all..

They are making the fool of customer by selling the product in cheap price . This site need to block in USA for any business.

I have ordered one iphone 7 headphone , it has been delivered after 1 month and moreover headphone was not working with phone.

I have chased my order from Zapals customer care but they don't have any idea and their tracking no was also not working.

Never - ever purchase from ZAPALS. Pay some extra money and get the correct product on time.

2018-05-28

Prompt Efficient Service

"Everything came through exactly as I expected. There was one hiccup (freebie weren't sent) but it was rectified by their customer service rep and shipped in my next order immediately. I'm extremely satisfied with this company and intend on ordering electronics items from them in the future."

2018-05-25

Excellence - Website Design!

"This was not my first time using Zapals, from previous experience with the site and their amazing products I had no hesitation in recommending to my current friends.
We had over 10 favored online store and narrowed the field by scoring daily - our initial respondents took the feedback well and we narrowed the field down to 5 entries and then three.
Our final choice was unanimous and we will be proudly using Zapals from here forwards.

Share Zapals's store rating