Stores > Zapals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.06/10 1.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zapals by clicking a star below.

Bad seller - avoid

"I bought some LED nightlights which are supposed to be a universal fit to replace electrical wall plate covers. The night lights did not work with my outlets. The company did not respond to my direct email. I went through the Paypal resolution process, with this result: I am supposed to ship the $9.95 item to an address in China, with tracking and delivery confirmation, and then this company will provide a $9.95 refund. Unacceptable! This has been a valuable lesson to me about both Zapal's and Paypal."

Good goods with low price.

"Good goods with low price. I have been buying goods in this store for 2 years. There were no problems. Send the order within a few days. Delivery about a month"

Bad store

"Very bad store. It is very bad."

Zapals - не рекомендую покупать .

"Первый заказ на Zapals оказался очень неудачным . Заказал искусственную розу . Они положили её в обыкновенный конверт и отправили . Я получил одни обломки . Два раза обращался в службу поддержки , но они не отвечают . Никому не рекомендую этот магазин ."

Worst company in the history of online shoping

"Dont trust, the worst experience of my life i ordered one smart watch and after two months its still under processing after so many mails nothing i think its a fraud company"

Trust Review

"I ordered 3 different products and paid by PayPal.(4:30 am)
After l read review than l just run and opened my computer to canceled order but l just cancelled 2 order because it was still says ‘processing’!!
It’s impossible to cancel order after processing level.
Anyway l’m will wait for other items if they don’t send it to me,l will cancel also from PayPal.This Is mistake of PayPal because they are business partner ‘’still’’ after all this reviews.
I’m just trusting your review guys
Don’t waste your time with ZAPALS!!!
Fake company
Never again.

They ****

"I'd give it 0 stars,never received my package an I ordered it almost 3 months ago! When I emailed them they just give u a number and tell you to check with mail services....never shopping with them again!!! Won't do refunds either don't waste your time and money"

Counterfeit items! No refund!

"They sent me counterfeit AKG headphones, and refused to give a refund unless i sent them back with my own expenses on expensive tracking shipping!!!"

Scammed and sent knock off items

"Says they’re in the UK but they’re obviously drop shippers from a low grade knock off Chinese warehouse as that’s where they came from and the customer service rep I emailed with regarding shipment was clearly not English speaking. I Was scammed by them sending knock off items even though everywhere on their site and page for Fingerlings stated they were authentic Toys R Us exclusives.
They were not authentic, the packaging was damaged, I paid $40 for 5-10 shipping and they sent it out only after I emailed 9 days later.
Received it over a month after I was supposed to and they didn’t work. Contacted customer service twice and no reply.
Complete scam artists

No response from them

"I ordered 2 dash cams from these guys and its been more than 10 days. There is absolutely no update about my order. I sent them multiple requests via website and all that I end up getting is an automated email.
Very poor aftersales service. Stat AWAY

Say bye bye to to your money

"Never received the item... Contact email never responded to...
I wished I would have seen the reviews first. I never would have placed my order with this on line company. I actually thought I was ordering from Staples, and was rather annoyed when I discovered it was some comoany in China... The item never arrived, and contact to the customer service did not resolve the missing item or result in any refund... Stay away from these guys, STAY FAR FAR AWAY!

"Bought a game controller for iPhone - does not work (and the charger can’t be plugged in, as the slot and hole in the casing are not lined up!!). Emailed them for a refund and a returns number and got a response saying “deliveries can be delayed during busy periods”!! NEVER EVER buy from these con-artists - how they are still in business/directors not in prison, is beyond me...."

Do not go there!

"Ordered a game for Christmas gift 11/26/17. Tracking website they send you to is terrible. They do not respond to emails. Crushed package arrived January 10th. To late and not a package I would want to receive as a gift. They need to be investigated. Very poor service"

Chinese shop to buy small gadgets

"I don't have a bad experience though I bought only cheap gadgets. I made several orders (6pcs) and everything arrived on time and safely packaged. The inner management interface is a little bit strange. I can't say anything about customer service because fortunately all of my orders arrived. I will go back to buy again. "

They dont give refunds - using chinese ear buds that have bad quality only 1 works

"Ordered 4 earbuds for iPhone 7. these have very bad quality after waiting weeks to get them and only 1 earbud works.
I ordered earbids from apple, no sound quality issues and both earbuds work. Company wont refund.. Stay Away!

Share Zapals's store rating

Zapals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zapals is not a merchant member
Zapals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!