Stores > Yves Rocher
  • Yves Rocher

Voice your opinion! Review Yves Rocher by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Worst customer service ever since december 9 I have order 74 dollars worth of product wr are in january 11 still did ot received it

"Horrible. O my God I should have look at reviews before placing an order with them. Very good product but horrible customer service. I would not recommend this to anyone. If you go to europe get your yves rocher there. As United States concern stay away from them. Please

2017-11-28

Wasted my breath!

" What a waste of my breath! Called three times asked to be sent a catalogue each time. Even gave account number from last order, placed three years ago
Each time I was assured catalogue would be delivered. Have yet to receive one! Called beginning of 2017.
I like their products; and their service was better in years past- bonus products, cute totes and robes
WTF happened? I guess I will stock up when in Europe ( no stores in U.S.) but I miss the fun of ordering from a catalogue:( Too bad!

2017-11-17

FRAUD ALERT!!

"I ordered their products online but never got any purchase conformation yet my credit card still got charged. I have never received any shipment so I called their customer service. The lady on the phone said she didn't see my transaction and just hang up on me!
I ended up calling my credit card company to report it as a fraudulent case.

2017-11-01

Absolute worst customer service

"Yves Rocher has great products and the absolute worst customer service. Wait time to speak to customer service in regard to an online placed order is anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes every time call. Shipping and delivery takes anywhere from 15 days to never receiving the product."

2017-10-17

Worse customer service

Omg!!! This company has the worse customer services, i’m In shock. So I called them because I did not receive one of the products I ordered and they told me that the product sold out, so i’m Like are you going to refund me the differences ? It was like 4 dollars they said yes that was like 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t get my money ! So I called back and the girl was so rude she told me I have to wait, she was not listening to me she even hanged up the phone and told me she can’t deal with me and does not want to talk to me anymore... I will never order from this company again.. this ppl are so rude and they don’t know how to do their job.

2017-07-26

They have a bad customer service.

"A placed an order for the 1st time and I didn't get any confirmation number in my email so i called they customer service after waiting for long time , the lady that pick up my call treated me like I was her child, she was rude .this how she was talking" i'm going to repeat my self tree time because I already said that and you still asking" who treats they customers like that?"

2017-03-27

Nightmare...

"I received , by mail, a scratch coupon of 50$ and it was saying that i could select any sample items from their selection! I read evry last word on that paper to make sure it wasn't a scan since ... it is 50$ free products. It also said that i didn't need to pay the balance right now but i made sure that what i ordered was under the 50$ so i didn't have to pay anything with the taxes and everything else added... i posted what i ordered with the coupon and weeks later i received my samples! All good till the next month where i received a letter saying that it was the first notice of payment for 58$! I didn't do anything since they only have my phone number, my name and my adress! I didn't give them anything else like my credit cards informations... today i received an other lettrr saying that it is the second notice of payment! So i guess my questions are: what can they do if i don't pay? (They just have my name and phone number... plus im moving out soon).. should i just forget about it? I dont want to be in any trouble but i am not going to pay for something that was supose to be free! Did this ever hapen to anybody else? What did you do!?

2017-03-16

Lousy Customer service

"I talked with their customer service about a case where they accused me of not paying the bill wich i did and even could prove but since they have other people to handle those claims it was impossible to get anything done and i had to pay 3 times the original fee. Will never buy anything from them again."

2017-01-31

Where Did The Yves Rocher I Know Go

"I agree with this review. I am Yves Rocher customer, who started ordering in the 1980 when I lived in Europe and later continued here in the USA. My latest experience is bad, they didn't have the product that I ordered, so someone decided to make the choice of different product for me and sent me email with the description of my order, they couldn't be more wrong. Never ordered this type of product in 30 years and hate apricot scent. After talking to customer service not being able to achieve resolution, I informed them that I will refuse the delivery. Also sent 2 emails, but never received an answer. Will have to reach solution through credit card purchase protection.
Totally disappointed.

2016-12-21

Customer service stinks

"As expected your customer service stinks. Frankly since the founder died, your company has really changed. Package late, product quite expensive and some of the real good products retired. It usually trickles from the top. I would give 1 out of 10 for customer satisfaction and thank you for your precanned answer to my email. In other words go play on the freeway we can't do anything for you. Way to go. I have been a customer for 30 years and frankly It will be my last order. I will make sure I will post also my opinion on the web.

2016-12-02

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!!!

"IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE A -1* . I RETURNED PRODUCTS ON NOV. 9TH THEY GOT IT ON THE 12TH . WHENEVER I CALL THEY ALWAYS EXPERIENCING HIGH CALL VOLUME 24/7 . SENT EMAILS AND I GOT NO STRAIGHT ANSWER !!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN"

2016-09-07

"Really bad customer service here is my issue below :

Date :23-08-2016 order date waited 10 days and order returned to shipper back
Customer number :6683589180114

The order hasn't been delivered as it shown incorrect address cause the system didn't take the correct shipping address i already received order confirmation with my address shown correctly

I called customer service and they mentioned it was my mistake that i didn't enter the apartment number while placing the order .

I am sure that i put the correct complete address if they doubt i had the order confirmation email

I have waited more than 10 days for the order and now they asked that i have to wait till money get refunded to my card then i place a new order.

A big company like you should handle their mistakes.

Thanks

2016-09-06

Always good experience

"I've never had a bad experience with Yves Rocher, I've used their products since I was in hight school-that's almost 20 years ago. I used them when I lived in Europe-they're big in Europe btw- I continue to use them here in States. I couldn't be happier with their product selection, prices, promotions and not once had an issue with delivery or customer service. My mom loves Yves Rocher, my sister in law loves it, I really don't understand where these negative comments are coming from. I'll continue to be their customer. "

2016-09-05

Very high quality products for the price

"I love their foundation---it blends in very well and my skin looks very natural afterwards. I get it when its half of, which basically means I get high quality foundation for a fraction of what it will cost in other companies. I also use their mascara (I tried about 20 different varieties beforehand from other companies, and this was by far my favorite). Their blush is a light and very natural color, unlike others I have tried I can make it look like I have some color on my cheeks, not that I am "wearing" color. All their lotions and gels smell great, and most give no allergic reaction. The free gifts in an awesome bonus!!!
I have used this company frequently for two years (I buy all my makeup from them), and I never had any problems with shipping. I have used both online and brochure ordering methods. Only problem is their delivery takes about a week (I am used to Amazon prime two day delivery), but I leave in America so this could be a long distance delivery (if they are based in France?)

2016-07-31

Low rating isn't justified.

"I'm floored at the number of negative comments. I've been ordering from Yves since I was 15/16 years old. For perspective, that's 28+ years now. Now while I can't say that I'm happy that my favourite products seem to get removed & replaced with ones I don't care for, the overall experience is nothing short of phenomenal. I never pay full price, shipping is free or very low cost, I get my order within 10-14 days and I've never once had a bad experience when calling them for help (the whole 2 times in that almost 30 year span).
My skin is hyper-sensitive & I can't use 95% of all the soaps/lotions/make-up out there, but I've only ever had an issue with TWO of the shower gels from Yves. TWO out of the hundreds that I've tried. This is NOT an exaggeration - I currently have 19 different shower gels between my closet & in my shower combined. That's about the average that I keep for variety.
I FINALLY got my mother to try it several years ago after 20+ years of nagging her & she's now hooked. From her "My skin has never felt so smooth", "My hands don't crack in dry weather anymore", and there's many more comments - especially with the lavender items for her feet (note - I HATE the smell of lavender - it's vile, but she loves it & has the body wash & hand soap as well). I purchase items for care packages that I send to her twice a year on average, in addition to my own purchases. So the breakdown is - 3-7 orders per year, for 28+ years, and 2 times I had to call Customer Service, with NONE being in the last 10-15 years. One of the 2 times was when I lost the address to mail a payment in, so NOT sure if that really counts or not.

Other companies I've tried: Mary Kay - gave me horrid rashes on my face, Physician's Clinic (I **** at names, so hope that's right) - same deal - rash, but nothing was as bad as the Mary Kay one, Anything off the shelves in Stores - Loreal has a couple of products for eye shadow, lip gloss & even a blush that I don't break out in a rash over, so mad props to them!!

For the record, the 2 items I had issues with from Yves Rocher are "anything with vanilla scent" and their blackberry shower gel - which **** because it smells SOOOO good!! Seems their vanilla fragrance & I simply don't get along, sadly, because that one smells fantastic too.

Share Yves Rocher's store rating

Yves Rocher is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Yves Rocher is not a merchant member
Yves Rocher does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!