Stores > YOYBUY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review YOYBUY by clicking a star below.
2017-12-27

Really nice and usefull service

"A very good intermediary company! I dealt with them 2 times and every time I was satisfied of everything. I bought a lot of different items and everything arrived fastly and undamaged. The shipping cost to Ukraine is moderate. What I like is that it’s really easy to buy using Yoybuy (even if you buy from different shops) – just add all you want in the basket and they’ll buy all the items by themselves. A very good service for those who want to buy from Chinese sites and don’t know Chinese :)) "

2017-12-11

Easy and fast

"Yoybuy - my favorite way to order goods from chinese stores. Easy to buy, fast delivery, excellent service. I recommend it! "

2017-12-04

Excellent service.

"I made two purchases through this intermediary. Excellent service and excellent service. Especially I liked the fact that the intermediary is working with webmoney, it was convenient for me.
The delivery was fast, the packaging was excellent, everything came whole and not damaged.

2017-11-28

"Poor, unprofessional service from YoyBuy.com”

"The service i have received from this site is ridiculous. We have order Samsung Washing machine PC board, after making the payment we have forced to wait up to 14 days for the item arrive to YouBuy Warehouse, as for very strange reason the seller was unable to send the item.

After another 40 days of waiting we finally have received the parcel. Guess what we have found there, yes Samsung Washing machine PC board, used, with broken parts, dusty, smelly board. After investigating the board we can see that the board has been taking from the old broken washing machine and we clearly can see that there is a sign of repairing as there was a different half way silicone filling through the top of the board.

The item was advertised as brand new, but we have received used with burn smell, broken with dust covering the board.

This is unbelievable. We have contacted the company to get some explanation and have send them multiply emails regarding that matter.

There is no customer support to deal with your issue. We will dispute this case with our bank.

Would I recommend this company, "ABSOLUTELY NOT", stay away. If you ever want to buy anything from China please use trusted sites, like AliExpress.

Stay away from YoyBuy.com

2017-11-22

Best Chinese Buying Agent

"As you know, there is a Chinese trading platform with a huge selection of goods - Taobao.
Only there you can buy quality tea and inexpensive clothing.
The problem is that the goods from China are not directly expelled. Therefore, it is necessary to use trading agents.
Yoybuy has proven itself well. They work quickly and efficiently.
Accept Paypal, Webmoney and other payment systems.
I liked to buy with their help. I will order more.

2017-10-19

Отличный сервис

"Покупал материнскую плату. Сервисом доволен."

2017-10-14

Great service!

"Everthing is perfectly. I am very glad to have buisiness with YOYBUY.
Very frendly and quickly .

2017-10-02

Good way to buy on Tao

"I've made almost two purchases on Tao using Yoybuy, so I can say it's working good.
Good price for shipping, acceptable service fee, useful account interface.
Yes, I can recommend it.

Сделал уже две закупки с Taobao через Yoybuy, могу сказать, что все в порядке.
Нормальная цена за отправку, приемлемая комиссия за услуги, удобный личный кабинет.
Рекомендую.

2017-09-29

Первая покупка

"Первый раз в этом магазине. Общением и обслуживанием остался доволен. Поразила быстрая доставка. посылка отслеживалась. Все быстро и понятно."

2017-09-25

First order

"I got acquainted with this company with the help of surveys. I made the first order and it was cheaper than buying through another company. Then there was the second order and now there will be a third one. Everything comes in an individual package intact. I recommend this company.
С данной компанией познакомился при помощи обзоров. Сделал первый заказ и он оказался дешевле, чем покупка через другую компанию. Далее был второй заказ и сейчас уже будет третий. Все приходит в индивидуальной упаковке в целости и сохранности. Рекомендую данную компанию.

2017-09-21

First time used the services of yoybuy

"First time used the services yoybuy and I liked them!1.Polite service! 2.fast shipping to the warehouse!3.Excellent packaging!4.a great realtor."

2017-09-21

YOYBUY BEST SERVICE

"Best service for delivery of goods from Chin!
Quick retail + fast packaging + fast delivery = YOYBUY
I recommend to all

Sincerelly, Sam

2017-09-06

Save money!!Excelent!

"I have been using the YOYBUY services for five years now. I am satisfied with the quality of goods by 99%. In the service center they always assist me quickly and efficiently, clarifying my questions on particular products from the seller. Packages always come on time, packed neatly. In these five years only once a problem with good solution. Fresh Chinese tea is the most loved item in our family. I do recommend YOYBUY to all my friends.
Sincerely Yours,
Peter

2017-07-14

they are scammers and ripper indirectly

"You are absolutely right....i have been a victim....and have already deposited some money into there system...since then...have been cursing them and blaming myself.....such company suppose to be close down....in fact they suppose not to exist and for there workers...they suppose to be working in farm...because they behave like a farmers not like an expert.....Never in mind use such service like them....they are ripper and scammer in directly not direct scammer. YOYBUY is the worst please close such company down forever"

2017-04-25

Forget the insurance, and don't expect much after-sales service

"Pleasant enough buying experience, but one of the items arrived damaged (beyond repair) ... insurance was purchased against such an occurrence, but the after-sale service just aren't interested in dealing with this. Very disappointing."

Share YOYBUY's store rating

YOYBUY is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YOYBUY is not a merchant member
YOYBUY does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!