9 AM - 5 PM M - F

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-03-12

Great Customer Service!!

"I called and contacted Alec at YourCableStore.com when a 6' 2.5mm mono extension cable I had purchased from their company would not work for my new 2-line office telephone and existing headset. Alec was so very patient and asked me a number of questions about what brand and type of telephone and asked me particulars about the headset. He determined that I should have ordered a stereo extension cable as one channel was needed for the ear piece and one channel was needed for the microphone on the existing Uniden headset. Unfortunately, they did not have a 3', 6' or 12' stereo extension cable in stock, and I am going to need to return the 6' mono extension cable I had purchased since it will not work for my needs.

Despite the fact that they were out of stock with what I found out I needed, I am so very appreciative of how very helpful Alec was to me when I called and they will be the company I order any cable needed for my business or household needs in the future. Thanks again Alec!

2016-03-12

decent list of products

"I liked the product list mentioned here... stumbled upon this website while searching for suitable cables for my PC-TV setup at home... detailed descriptions helped a lot... while the webpage look and feel made me quit it in first glance... usually good websites update their web tech regularly... nevertheless... i liked the amazon buy button on the bottom... someone I can trust :)"

2016-02-11

Fully sa-tis-fied : excellent transaction

"Many cable do not work with the Seek Thermal camera. The one I got from Your Cable Store is perfect. Thank you. The expedition to my home (in Paris -France) was very fast (4 days from the order to the reception in Paris). Merci."

2016-01-16

Great Prices with Free Shipping

"My order for a printer cable was processed on Monday and received on Saturday with no charge for the shipping. I was using an extension cable which was causing problems.
The new cable is the length I need and my problem has fixed itself.

2016-01-14

A most excellent adaptation.

"I bought the wife exactly what she wanted for Christmas. That morning, when she pugged in the Seek Thermal camera to her phone, all she was able to see was herself! So after searching every electrical outlet on/off line for England to find a quick solution, I had to settle for the only one available, in the USA.
Delivery took about 7 days, and we are thoroughly satisfied with the reversed M/F micro plug adapter.
Now Marjorie is able to see all the night critters lurking in our backyard thanks to 'Your Cable Store'! Thank you!!!

2016-01-13

First Class Service

"I had questions about what cable I needed to work with my system. My emailed questions were answered promptly and courteously with the information I needed. I placed an order which was filled promptly and with the correct product, which worked exactly as I expected. I could not be more satisfied with the service I received."

2016-01-05

"The items were of high quality"

2015-09-30

"Shopped online over the weekend and I was extremely satisfied. The shipment came fast and the customer service was great. "

2015-09-21

"Fast shipping and a great product "

2015-09-17

"VERY HELPFUL STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-08-10

"Great product and quick delvery"

2015-07-31

"Good price on a cable I could find no where else. Shipped fast. I will go here first next time."

2015-06-29

"Very fast. Don't like the forced comments required to give positive feedback."

2015-06-20

"Free shipping, no frills, Am using the specialty cable less than a week after we got it and it's perfect. "

2015-05-09

"The person helping me prevented me from buying the wrong cable on another site. He was friendly and got my order shipped out the same day for no shipping costs. I would definitely use them again."

Share YourCableStore.com's store rating