Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

awesome

"I love yesstyle! their website always has sales on things that I am interested in. "

Satisfied Shopper

"Prices were reasonable, products met my expectations, shipment and delivery as indicated and on time"

Pleasantly surprised!

"I've never had any serious issues with Yesstyle -- there was one time when I received a few items of questionable quality, hence my four-star rating, but every other order has gone smoothly. I've purchased some seriously beautiful and on-trend pieces from this site that I'll be holding on to for quite a while. The selection is HUGE and consistently full of fashionable clothing. I will definitely continue to be a Yesstyle customer!"

Overall positive experience

"I've been ordering from Yesstyle for many years, and have overall been impressed with their service. I especially enjoy their selection of beauty products and shipping is pretty good."

2018-01-15

My go-to site for cute clothes and beauty products

"Yesstyle is a reliable website with plenty of new clothes and beauty products always coming in! Whether you need some new, cute lip balm, a cute dress for formal occasions, or a new lamp for your room, yesstyle is honestly full of options. It's like a cute a good quality online version of a mall, because you can shop for basically everything here. The free shipping over $35 US dollars is great also, cause it makes already cheap products feel like even more of a steal. I seriously recommend this site to my friends and anyone else who is looking for some great products and a good shopping experience!"

Wonderful Site

"I love shopping here because I can easily find what I am looking for at a reasonable price. I personally come here to purchase skincare products and if I find a product that I am interested in, I can easily find out the ingredients and what they are used for. They have images of easy to read flyers that describe the product and sometimes videoes to show how to apply them. It’s great for me because I am new to the Korean skincare world, and this is a great site to integrate me into it. Also, I’ve compared the prices to Amazon and YesStyle has been about $1 or more cheaper."

2018-01-15

Awesome and cheap makeup products

"purchased different types of makeup and skin care products from them. Shipping delivered by expected date and products were cheap and great. Good if your starting out using makeup and don't want to spend loads of money on it or even if you just don't wear makeup often."

2018-01-15

Good chance to discover new styles

"Thanks to the website I can purchase any kind of beauty care product and clothes that I can't find in my own country and that is pretty amazing for me ! "

Just Amazing

"I'm French and I love Korea, YesStyle is perfect for me."

Yesstyle is trustable

"I've been ordering from yesstyle since 2011-ish? I think you have to be careful with the clothes and check the measurements well plus might have to go size up with some items. What I really like is their wide range of k-beauty as they are authorised seller of the items e.g. the 9 complex horse oil cream which I love so much. Overall I recommend them."

Such Cute Items

"There are so many cute things I simply adored and the site was super easy to navigate. I can't wait to get my first order! "

Amazing

"such cute cheap things I had a great experience on this site"

2018-01-15

Fast shipping and affordable!

"I've been shopping with YesStyle for a number of years now and have always had a good experience. They carry ALL of the brands I love, and customer service has been helpful and friendly. I've placed 3 orders within the past 2 months and I love how the site lists up front whether items will take a longer period of time to ship, otherwise I always receive them within one week. Love the rewards system and the constant sales.
Reading the reviews always helps me decide on purchases and I've been impressed with the quality of everything I buy. Thanks Yesstyle!

Love it

"I've been a consumer of yesstyle for years and I never had any trouble with them. The korean beauty items are genuine, carefully packed and arrives very quickly to my house. Definitely a recommended shop!"

2018-01-15

"I find myself very lucky because I found this wonderful site there is a wonderful variety of beautiful goods of high quality with the guarantee of replacement and retrieval and fantastic offers and prices are not exaggerated
I hope my request will arrive as soon as possible and I am sure it will be great

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!