Apparel

Shipping & packaging: 8.17/10
Customer service: 8.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.13/10

Cute clothes, wide selection

"I ordered a bunch of clothes from them twice already. I am very happy with the selection. It's hard to limit yourself to buying only a few things because you just wanna buy everything. The quality is good, just make sure to select the correct size.

Being able to pay with PayPal is great as well.

2018-04-17

One of my favorite websites!

"Yesstyle is my go to site for both clothing and beauty items! I love their style and they have a lot of different options to choose from. I usually look at reviews before I buy something or at least make sure the store that's selling what I want has good reviews before I buy, but I haven't been disappointed yet! They also have a ton of miscellaneous and beauty items that makes it a one stop shop for me. Super convenient! "

Nice Promos

"Easy to use, but the navigation system doesn't work very well. You can't type "sunscreen" into the search box and get any meaningful results, much less something more specific. They do have good discounts, though. "

2018-04-17

superb user-friendly website and reliable promotional discount codes.

"I love how YesStyle website order process is very user-friendly and hustle-free. I am able to make payment instantly without going through lots of payment procedures. I am very impressed with the promotional codes availability and it stays true without hidden terms and conditions. I am definitely making another order in the near future soon."

very good

"lots of good options. i was satisfied"

Good products

"Good products. Good Promotion Offers"

Awesome

"Great things! Website is easy to navigate."

2018-04-17

Great products and amazing prices. Friendly website. I love YesStyle.

"I've had an amazing buying experience in YesStyle.com. Products are fantastic, it's easy to navigate, lots of product reviews and information. Can't wait for my package to arrive. Thanks."

I love it.

"This is my fave website to shop for korean make up and skincare. They have great deals and even have new items.

SUPER GOOD

"It was super good but the shipping could be a little bit faster but I'm also not that patient ;)"

2018-04-17

Big selection and affordable prices!

"YesStyle is a gold mine if you know how to shop and look for items, there are many special offers every single day and a huge variety of items to choose from. If you are interested in asian beauty I highly recommend this website."

Great deals available!!!

"There is a huge variety of Asian products, at low prices. It is pretty uncommon for shopping sites to have low prices and a low minimum purchase price for a free delivery. "

Favourite Place To Shop

"So far I have ordered 5 times from Yesstyle (last two orders in the mail currently). I have been very satisfied with the clothes I have bought, it is definitely a "you get what you pay for" kind of clothing but more often than not you get a better quality than you expect. So far I love the packaging for skin care things they are sealed tightly and come with the quality assurance seals and so Yesstyle is my go to place for skin care products, ( while other places *cough, cough, Amazon* don't have these seals and sometimes sells you bootleg items despite their review).

My one advice would be to check the reviews before purchasing clothing, I'm smaller than a U.S petite so I personally can safely buy XS sizes and be safe, but for average petites and above I'd say check reviews, because many items run smaller than you think and even if they fit size wise they can also run short length wise.

V Good so far!

"I just received my very first order and I am totally hooked. The clothes/items they have in store are true as advertised unlike some stores trying to sell you a product and give you knock offs. I hope YesStyle remains true to their patrons. Surprisingly wonderful that the store are selling cheaper but quality products.
On for more!!

2018-04-17

Overall a good place to shop

"I like shopping at yesstyle since there’s a lot of brands available to choose from. Some are the cheap knockoff brands (I really don’t mind as long as they’re the ones with good quality) and others are the really nice brands (tho they can be expensive), but I’ve found some good clothing items for a cheaper price. Just gotta look closely at the pictures and reviews. If I needed to return an item for any reason it’s easy to get in touch with support and return the item. Once it’s returned you get a in store credit refund. Any damaged items they send replacements for free after you show picture proof. I’ve only had trouble with a couple of packages over the last couple of years but was able to sort it out with customer support. It’s usually on time with the estimated shipping dates on items and overall package. But I mostly buy skincare products from yesstyle since they have many Korean and Japanese brands available in one place. I haven’t had any trouble when I order these types of products. I only would have a few complaints here and there but mostly it’s a online good store. "

Share YesStyle's store rating