yesstyle.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.33/10
Customer service: 8.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.20/10
2018-07-16

Excellent!! Always fast, and on time. Great quality product. I would recommend this site!

"I have placed several orders through this website, and I have to say I'm really happy with the service and products!

Thanks so much

I love them

"There was never a single problem with any of my order, packages are always good wrapped and always complete. Payment is easy. Free shipping usually takes around three weeks/one month but I don’t really mind waiting. All items I purchased were great and I had no misses so far. And the prices are low!"

Fun items

"I live in Sweden so very nice to have options for Asian-style products that are not avilable in my contry!"

Love it

"Love to purchase with yesstyle! Good service and the price is reasonable. Especially during sales time!"

2018-07-16

I recommend Yesstyle over shopping in person

"Their free shipping takes longer than they claim to arrive but I recommend Yesstyle for sure! Recently went to Japan and Taiwan and quite frankly yesstyle prices are the "on sale" prices for what they sell in store. And then if you rack up your VIP membership you can get it even cheaper so I definitely recommend it. In fact, share your account with your fam so you guys rack up them points in the same account. Love y'all and happy shopping."

CUTE, EASY, AFFORDABLE!

"YesStyle has such a wide variety of clothing AND skin care which makes it easy to shop for everything at once! Navigating the website is super easy and straightforward which I LOVE! Plus, their prices are AMAZING and there are always great sales going on which is basically the cherry on top!!"

Great Selection, Affordable, Easy to Use

"There's a great selection of items from super cute to cool and minimalist. Theres something for everyone's price range and the site is really easy to navigate."

2018-07-15

Best K-Fashion/J-Fashion site around!

"One of the best selections for affordable, fashionable clothing to fit nearly ALL types of styles for women & men alike. I'm a returning shopper & I don't plan to shop doing business when they have daily deals & free coupons just for being a member!"

2018-07-15

good

"easy to use and navigate. "

we shall see ...

"It asked me to rate them before I've received anything ... so we shall see -__-"

Let's see..

"It's my first experience with them , I haven't received my order yet but the site was good even tho they where some prices that when I put them in my ''chekout'' change automaticaly for a bigger price :-"

Good services

"Quick order, clear fees and charges listed. user friendly."

2018-07-15

Haven't had a bad experience so far

"I'm super pleased to be able to get the SANA New Born Brow pen from yesstyle as I can't find it anywhere else outside Japan. It was shipped fast, the product is as expected, and I don't have any complaints so far. Will continue to order from this website."

PERFECT OMG LOVE THIS

"I bought A LOT of clothes in this cute web store !!! and I've always been very happy to receive this perfect and cute items ;)) I'll continue to buy here if my mom is ok ; but she will because it's really not expensive and cuteeeee, thanks YesStyle for this, hope it will continue between us for a long long time, luv u "

Really like it so far!

"I really like that you get free shipping after coming over a certain price point! It really helps when your buying quite a few items like I did! I would have had to remove something if I had to pay for shipping! Probably going to shop again! "

Share YesStyle's store rating