Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

My best Online shopping site

"I have ordered more than a dozen of orders from Yesstyle and they all were so good and high quality =)"

Pretty great

"esstyle has a wide variety of colours and styles, so far all my purchases have arrived quickly enough and the size charts tell the truth. Good quality with the materials as well, i would recommend to other people."

2018-01-19

Very Good, but many items get cancelled

"Yesstyle is my main method of buying Asian products while in the UK. They have a large range of products and good tracked shipping. But I've faced the issue where some items get cancelled after purchase as the item gets removed from the website and so my order is cancelled. This is really annoying. Other than that though, I'm a regular customer and will be in the future too. "

2018-01-19

"Good except the processing and shipping is too slow. "

2018-01-19

Very quick and easy shopping experience!

"I had no problems with any step of the shopping experience, it was quick and efficient and that's the most important thing for me!

Expectation Exceeded

"Love to shop at YesStyle, save ordering and pretty fast delivery. Original products of amazing quality! 10/10, would recommend and buy again and again :3"

Brilliant site.

"The customer service is very fast and efficient. Return is easier than i thought it would be and the items i received are good quality"

nice products

"excellent site! excited to receive my parcel"

Great!

"I have had a great experience shopping through YesStyle. The process is very easy and they have an amazing range of products, so I don't have to go to several different places to get cosmetics, gadgets and novelty items - they can arrive all in one order. Plus they have some fantastic special offers and discounts."

Items came safely

"When my items came they were in a hard plastic box so they would not get damaged during the transit process. Good experience. Only downside was that it took forever to arive"

Trusted site!

"I do almost all my shopping on Yesstyle nowadays because all the clothes are so cute. It's also one of the only sites I trust for Korean/Japanese beauty products, since I don't have any store nearby that sells them. The wait can be longer than I'm used to (up to a few weeks), but my order is always delivered when they say it will be. One note: it's important to read the reviews on products because some may not be the best quality, but if you go for products with good reviews you'll definitely get something worth your money!"

YESSTYLE IS LIT

"Honestly like 90% of my clothes are from yesstyle. My fashion sense has upgraded so much ever since ordering from here. Make sure to check the reviews of every item your order just to confirm that the product is worth buying also it's great to figure out your size according to what other people comment. I love this site so much.
Sincerely,
an extremely satisfied customer.

Satisfied

"I have only purchased from this website twice, and my experience so far has been one without complaint. The items arrived right around when expected. The items were in good tip-top condition and exactly how the photos on the website portrayed them. Will be shopping from here often. Thank you YesStyle! ^_^"

Great!

"Every time I order something from Yesstyle it always ships and arrives promptly. The website is super easy to navigate and it's overall always a great experience. I have no complaints!"

Great website!

"I live in England and was skeptical about ordering clothing and makeup all the way from Asia, but Yesstyle have items and clothing styles that aren't really marketed that widely at an affordable price over here in the west, and are of a quality that one living in Europe would expect! I've never had any problem with Yesstyle, and I use them as often as I use other sites like ASOS, Topman, H&M, and Amazon. -The only negative thing that might be of concern is that shipping can take like 2-4 weeks as I live on the other side of the world, but at least the shipping is free for orders over £28! "

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!