Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

Super excited right now!

"I just placed my first order and I can't wait to get my items! I have only read good things about this site and enjoyed every moment of my shopping! Prices are very affordable, items are described in detail and the website is very easy to use. You sometimes even get a link to a video showing how to use a product or a review on it (the review is honest and not always all good which proves how trustworthy and honest YesStyle is!). Now I just hope that I will be as satisfied once I get my order (no doubt really)!"

The best

"A wide variety of Asian products at good prices. I like how everything is laid out and how easy it gives information about a product."

Ottime case cosmetiche

"Si trovano ottime case cosmetiche coreane a prezzi vantaggiosi! Consigliatissimo!"

Well priced clothing

"The clothes are sold at a decent price, check out is very simple. love the style of the clothing and the quality as well."

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!

"It suprised me how amazing this site is . Absolutely briliant. Gourgeous clothing , beautiful jewelery and bags and skincare is just incredible . I love how often there are sales , so there are always great deals so everyone can be fully satisfied . I am gonna recommend this site 100% to everybody . You are not gonna be dissapointed ! "

Great service

"I use this site often to buy most of my korean beauty products because I find it's the most reliable and for most of the time, the products arrive pristine and on time, although the general waiting time is 2 weeks, but i don't mind :) I have also purchased clothes off of the website before, but this is where i've learnt to either stay away from, or learn how to order sizes that will fit. Generally, the issue is that sizes are always way too small, so you have to order at least 1 or 2 sizes up from your normal size. Sometimes, the material is also different in real life than it seems on pictures and on the model, so you should be aware of this when ordering :)"

2018-02-21

good products at competitive prices

"I mostly head to this site to buy my skincare and makeup, and I must say, Yesstyle is the best when it comes to korean products for international buyers like me, especially since the choice is vast and there’s always a sale (or more than one) going on at any given time, ensuring that you’ll find a good product at excellent prices. The standard shipping is also extremely cheap, and the minimum expense to gain free shipping is low; living a continent away, standard shipping is obviously slow, but in my experience, it has never gone past the expected date given by Yesstyle."

2018-02-20

A site for cute cheap fashion

"The deals are great and I can kind lots of cheap quality stuff on here. "

2018-02-20

Everything you need is found here!

"i personally love buying my asian beauty products but i hate going onto different websites to find different things. however, yesstyle has all of what i needed in one place which is amazing! their prices are way better compared to other websites. also i like the variety of not only beauty products but also clothing and necessities!"

2018-02-20

A good place to find new trends for cheeper prices.

"I was looking for a new bag that I have not seen people wearing and I knew that yesstyle would have it because they always have new trendy items."

YesStyle

"Many cute clothes and the process is very easy.
I'm waiting for my package but it said it will take a week to 12 days. It's also free shipping which is nice.

Addiction

"I found this website last year while trying to find cheap clothing that was also good quality, and basically stumbled upon it by chance. Since finding YesStyle, I've already placed 5 orders, which is unexpected since I usually don't online shop so much ahahaha. Anyways, overall good experience, with my only complaint maybe being that orders sometimes take a while to arrive..."

Best kbeauty online store

"I love everything in here"

Trendy Items

"I could spend hours and hours on this site browsing for all the recent Asian trends"

2018-02-20

Bringing coveted items abroad to my doorstep

"The website is easy to navigate ans there are many various choices of makeup and fashion items available to me that are not easily found in my country. Me likey!"

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!