service-reply@yesstyle.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.37/10
Customer service: 8.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.26/10

Enjoyable online shopping experience

"I learned about YesStyle.com via someone on Youtube and startet looking at the products they offer. I love the Korean skin care products, as well as all those gadgets they offer. Shipping is always relatively fast and my questions were always answered within at least 2 business days.

The only thing I won't buy again is clothing. I'm rather slim, but for those Asian brands, I guess I'm considered too wide, so I'll give the cute clothes a pass from now on. But I love the products, the site is easy to navigate and I'll definitely buy there again.

2018-08-21

Excellent choice of products!

"Great that a full range of lovely Korean and Japanese products are available to Europe!"

Love it!

"I really love this site , you can find here lots of great products that I can't find in my Country. Easy way to order stuff, also great that I can pay by paypal. Only positive sides. Keep going! "

Love love love

"I shop on Yesstyle very frequently because I absolutely love everything that they have to offer "

Great store!

"Love this store so much! It has everything I'm looking for."

Fast Shipping!

"I was surprised that this asian website ships items quite fast when they are coming from Asia. I also like the fact that they often have 60% off deals on some popular products. I just placed my second order for a high end Sulwhasoo Cushion Foundation!"

Worth my time

"This site was recommended to me by a good friend who is a frequent buyer from here. I decided to check it out and I am so thrilled! I am absolutely in love with these cute clothes and will definitely buy more in the future. "

2018-08-20

Lots of great products available.

"Lots of great products available at great prices."

Love it

"There is a lot of choice, the prices are affordable."

super satisfied

"I've bought many things and never been dissappointed at all!! It could arrive a bit sooner, but thats not really a huge problem!"

Dependable!

"I am starting my first year of college and needed a backpack. I usually don't order items online, but the styles were cute and the products are affordable! The shipping is also very speedy, which is very much appreciated. 5/5 would totally shop here again!!"

amazing website!

"i love all the cute clothings and at the price theyre at! i always hear about great experiences so im so excited to keep shopping on this website. plus they have famous brands and fashionable clothings"

2018-08-20

You get what you pay for!

"Great clothes many option "

Good for value

"I order korean skin care, and the prices are very attractive! Love it!"

Very nice!

"It was a pleasant experience and there are so many affordable clothes! customer service in Instagram dm's was also very fast!!"

Share YesStyle's store rating