Product & services pricing 7.19/10
Customer service: 7.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-04-24

False Advertising and Coupons That Don't List Exclusions

"Their website says "FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TO THE U.S.!" Then they tell you that you have to select standard shipping for $4 or expedited shipping for $12 at the checkout! To make things worse, the Retailmenot.com coupon will only give you the discount for a purchase of $10 or more, but of course, the coupon does not say that until you get to the part of the checkout where you type in the code! No thanks, not again."

2018-04-24

Great Seller

"It's not always the best price for albums, but they have a great selection available and the customer service is excellent. The free international shipping also makes up for the higher album prices."

2018-04-19

Best seller. THANKS

"Many Thank To help me Find and complete my collections"

2018-04-18

Trustworthy

"I buy here my Asian CD's and I have never been disappointed. I have bought here for the second time and I have bought more stuff on the sister site yesstyle.com. It delivers on time, and when not you get compensated even though when it was not their fault. They also deliver to everywhere, though that is not mentioned clearly. "

2018-03-31

Life saver

"Yesasia delivers all the KPOP and anime products i want even items from many years ago. Free shipping for international purchases is also a deal sealer with reasonable duration times. I would’ve never been able to complete the majority of my BoA album collection and TVXQ concert collection without Yesasia. I am greatly appreciate and recommend Yesasia services.

2018-03-19

Great experience

"Fast shipping and great selection."

2018-03-18

Nothing much to say, great experience

"Ok, this is not the first I buy things in YesAsia.

Overall good, sometime the goods got delayed by the custom, but that's the custom problem, not company problem.

2018-03-16

Great Service

"Packages normally come in on time. Sometimes the posters come in before the albums or come in quite a bit later but still come in and have tracking codes if requested for the posters. Albums can be a bit pricier at times but any shop I went to in person are usually more expensive than YesAsia so it's worth the wait."

2018-03-16

Really good

"Excellent experience overall."

2018-03-14

Great

"I like this website. It helps me look for something it's not in any store. I just wish if they could promote some Filipino movies and Filipino music. "

2018-03-10

Nice website

"I have had a great experience so far no issues with orders. This website has merchandise available that I can't find on other sites I shop, especially for Kpop Merch. I highly recommend purchasing from YesAsia :) "

2018-03-09

My Gateway to KPOP!

"I'm international fan and don't have access to KPOP and JPOP artist besides Youtube. YesAsia has allowed me to bring my favorite music into my home. Now I can listen, dance and sing to my KPOP any time I want. I love YesAsia. Keep up the good work!"

2018-03-08

I don't think I can trust them again

"YesAsia is AMAZING for quality, my albums arrived safetly without bends or scratches and they have an AMAZING selection, especially for collectors. But. I have had multiple orders 'disapear' and never get to me, and it then took months to get a refund (with a lot of unneeded demanding on my side. I'm not a rude person, but I really had to be to get my money back) I think the express shipping is amazing, other than the fact that it costs $20 per item (which is ridiculous!) But if you can afford that then its great. But over all, I'm not sure if I can trust them anymore. I bought a limited edition signed album that I couldnt have gotten anywhere else, and they really got me upset over not delivering something that I had been looking forward to forever. Also, I had a friend who ordered a few albums with the normal 'free' shipping, and once those didn't show up after 3 months of waiting, YesAsia kindly gave her a tracking code on her order, which surprised us both since the normal shipping says it doesn't come with tracking, yet they've been hiding it from usthe whole time. Honestly, I buy mostly from Amazon now because at least their customer service isn't impossible. I had so much hope for YesAsia "

2018-03-07

It's a Pleasure Buying From Yesasia!

"I always feel secure by buying from yesasia, until now never got stuck in costums what i apreciate the most and im very greatfull for that. All packges arrived in time everytime! Thank You So Much, and im continue to be a good buyer ^^"

2018-03-06

"Works well; I don't have any complain at the moment. Also, you get free shipping if you spend more than 39$, which is great."

Share YesAsia's store rating