Stores > YesAsia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesAsia by clicking a star below.
2017-11-05

#AllTheKpopAlbums

"The only place I go to buy Kpop albums! They have them all and show all the versions... it is great!"

2017-11-04

Good website

"Oredered many times since 2013, the website is cool but we have to write the exact title to search for an album to get it directly.
Always ordered and got my albums less than 20 days after. The prices are not expensive, except for certain artists but it's still reasonable.

2017-10-31

Great site, but confusing interface...

"I've been using YesAsia for several years now, and I am a serious collector of Blu-ray and (when unavoidable) DVD movie and series titles. I have had no problems at all with the site, except - a minor caveat for anyone who is awake - the site, descriptions, shopping cart and checkout procedure(s) can be confusing. Pay attention! :) Particularly confusing is the fact that they actually have more than one website, and can only ship to certain places from a certain website. The good news is, now they have "Fly my cart" or some such, that will move your shopping cart from one site to another fairly seamlessly. Still, I wish they would consolidate their sites and simplify the pages. Nonetheless, a GREAT site, especially for us westerners who like our Asian movies!
Respectfully recommended.

2017-10-31

Waiting

"This was my first purchase from YesAsia and I'm not satisfied at all. Its been over a month since I ordered and my albums still haven't arrived. I'm worried! They also got shipped 9 days after purchase which I wasn't impressed with. Another site I usually use ships my albums in 2-3 days after my order or when the album was released and the albums arrive in 1-2 weeks. Would've ordered from there instead of Yes Asia this time too but they didn't have the album I wanted.
One thing good about Yes Asia is they have a lot of hard-to-find albums in stock and they're sometimes cheaper but now I think its worth paying a few extra dollars on another site.
Is shipping taking longer because I live in the Pacific? But a reviewer had said they were from Australia and they received theirs in less than a week so I really don't know what happened

2017-10-07

Love it.

"I buy from this site from three year, I think.
And I love their work, really.
Professional, fast, and amazing!

2017-10-05

Awesome buying experience

"This seller had everything I was looking for, and even additional options. My order was easy to place and shipped timely. Everything that was delivered was correct, according to my order, and arrived in pristine condition."

2017-09-15

i like you

"i like you and thank you very mush"

2017-09-14

Best Website to buy Asian Merchandise !

"It has been 4 years since I order from Yes Asia, I never got any problem. I'm really satisfied with this website and the price are often lower than other websites that sell kpop stuffs in my country. My orders were well sent and posters are always in a separate box.
I highly recommand this website to order !

2017-09-08

The best!

"I've been ordering from yesasia for 3+ years now and they always have what I want in stock. Never had any problems getting my shipments. Best place to order international albums from! Will continue ordering from this website! "

2017-09-01

Always Reliable!

"This is the first review I've written, but for good reason! I've honestly had nothing but great experiences with YesAsia when ordering K-Pop albums. My albums have always arrived in less than a week to Australia with free international shipping and are in perfect condition. If I preorder, albums are usually sent out the day after release and have never taken more than 4 days to arrive. They're always heavily bubble wrapped and tightly packed, without a scratch or dent. Posters are delivered in sturdy tubes and, again, are perfect :)

YesAsia are my go-to for both pre-orders and albums in general. Buying over $50USD in items to qualify for free shipping is barely a sacrifice when I'd have to pay nearly the same for shipping alone on any other website. YesAsia just gives me an excuse to stock up on more albums ;)

I wouldn't hesitate in ordering from YesAsia, and there's seriously no need to stress, with their great customer service and heaps of people recommending them to me before my first order from them. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about YesAsia, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them if you're worried about reliability, item condition or shipping time!

2017-08-29

Perfect

"I ordered 5/6 times already and I was never disappointed. I love the fact that you can choose your album version & that shipping is free if your order is above 39$/€.
Never had any complaints.

2017-08-22

Customer support unresponsive

"Your website hung up my order and would not continue. Requested auto reply email and no assistance. Had to start over. Fix website or support it please"

2017-08-19

More expensive but guarantees posters

"Even though it is more expensive than other sites it always has posters even months after the album release which is great for people who have just started buying albums. Shipment is also very competitive and fast."

2017-08-18

Good

"I'm from Spain and many people told me yesasia is an expensive site where I shouldn't buy any album, but actually their prices are good and it provides us many things that other websites can't. If my order comes in a good way I'll buy here all albums ^^"

2017-08-15

Still as efficient as ever!

"I first used YesAsia when I was a high school student. Today I am here again to purchase some albums and I was surprised to see that YesAsia still provides efficient service as before despite offering a wide variety of products- after so many years, YesAsia has never changed! :) "

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!