Product & services pricing 7.13/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.76/10
Customer service: 8.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.83/10
2018-07-18

Good

"I've only ordered twice but so far, the deliveries were fast (using shipment with tracking) and the goods delivered were in good condition.."

2018-07-17

Good supplier

"So far my experience with YesAsia has been really good. I have never had any issues with the packaging of the contents. Relation quality/price is quite ok. I would recommend them!"

2018-07-16

Awesome site!

"Easy to use with great product selection. I'd like to see some Eunhyuk solo posters, though. ❤️❤️❤️"

2018-07-14

Grreat

"Items sell a bit overpriced but offered free shipping.
Sometimes they upgrade the shipment type to express if we preorder early or the items took some time to be shipped.

2018-07-10

Safe but overpriced

"Everything was smooth and the package arrived safely but their prices are nearly double of other websites for Kpop albums. They also charge separately for posters which other websites don't do. They do offer free shipping over $40 but there's no tracking number. It's okay but it could be a lot better. "

2018-07-09

First Time Ordering

"This is my first time ordering through YesAsia. I used to order through Amazon.ca and eBay.ca until I read that if you want your support of your favourite artists to count on the Korea HANTEO & GAON Lists, you shouldn't order from Amazon & eBay. YesAsia was listed as a trusted site to order from to guarantee that your purchase is showing that recognition. So, here I am! I just now placed my first order so I do not know how long processing and delivery will take but I do hope everything works out well because I definitely want my favourite K-Pop artists to receive their due credit! I did find the site a little confusing to navigate when trying to find specific items on my wish list but maybe that is just me and it will become easier with experience?? Also, some things seemed quite expensive (one Japanese movie I wanted in particular was almost $120.00 CAD! For a movie!?!), but other items were comparable (especially considering the free shipping). Maybe they will have sales? "

2018-07-07

Good

"It's my first time buying stuff so hope it's great and I will buy it again "

2018-07-04

My first purchase was excellent.

"Its my first time purchase a blu ray disc through the net. Never thought its so easily obtained by just one click. Hopefully keep up the good work especially the fast delivery method."

2018-07-03

AMAZING !

"It's super easy to order and i love it so much ! "

2018-06-30

Great customer service

"If I know exactly the kind of items that I want, i can always ask them to add to their selection.

2018-06-26

Slow handling and slow processing

"It took them one whole week to process my order, and another 3 weeks for the shipment to arrive. And their things are not cheap which obviously shipping fees are included in their product price while they use the cheapest snail mail. I would have ordered those music from Amazon if I could cancel their order. This is why I don't order things from them anymore thru-out the years, I thought they would change but obviously not. "

2018-06-25

Decent

"They are generally fine, but myself and some of my friends have had problems in the past (I received a cd with corrupted audio on some songs that caused a staticy/crackling sound. I contacted customer service and sent the cd back, and they just sent the same one back to me with a small scrap of paper with the word "fine" written on it). A friend of mine also ordered cds with posters from them and they sent them posters for a different kpop group. "

2018-06-24

The best!

"I’ve been ordering from YesAsia for over five years, and have always had a great experience! They have products that aren’t easy to find anywhere else, ship quickly and package items carefully. They’re diligent and attentive to their customers’ needs/wants, and I very much appreciate that!"

2018-06-22

Excellent and quick!

"This checkout was quick and easy!"

2018-06-19

A great language learning resource

"I love this site. Everything I need to help learn Chinese quickly. "

Share YesAsia's store rating