9AM-6PM EST
    904-693-1233
    service@xtremenavigation.com
    904-693-1233

2014-10-27

"Can I give negative stars? Seriously, this is one of the worst shopping experiences I've had. My order was designated with 2 day shipping, since I obviously needed it fast. Late in the afternoon, the day after the order was placed, I got a voice mail about payment verification. When I called back I got a voice mail that sounded like it was someone's house but was the number left. I left a brief message. Another day passed and no call back, so I tried again, and again, etc. All in all I probably called 20-25 times and never got a person on the phone over the course of 2 days. The order was never shipped and I never heard back. Steer clear of this home office operation. Terrible customer service. Well terrible in the respect there is no one home."

2014-05-13

"Ordered an autopilot from XtremeNavigation. They took my money and called during business hours to verify the purchase. When ever i tried to call them back i get, "this magic jack customer is unavailable..." never a human nor a conformation that this was a real company. On the third attempt (1-week) later I finally got thru.
3 days later they tell me it's back ordered and will not be shipping.
If you want to get jerked around and your time wasted go with Xtremenavigation.

2013-07-23

"Ordered Humminbird unit 5/8/12 but wasn't shipped until 6/1/12. On 6/1/12 I found out I did not need the unit and called them for return information. They issued me return authorization and I sent it back to them unopened. I insured the item, sent it cack to Jacksonville and it was received by Amy Shuman on June 16. To date I have not received credit or even a return phone call. Through records search this company is owned by Mark Shuman, Amy's husband and also do business under thedigitaloasis.com. Have retained an attorney and will take them through the small claims court. Florida laws also allow for the recovery of costs & legal fees. Beware - Not a reputable place to do business with."

2012-08-29

"I purchased a xantrex inverter from xtremenavigation due to the great price. I wished to exchange the item for a more expensive sine wave inverter and told them that if they insisted on the 20% restock for an exchange, that I would take the original item and pay shipping for it to be returned to me. In dealing with customer service, she was not very friendly. It took over a month and I ended up calling them. They charged me 20% instead of sending the item back to me. I am now dealing with xantrex, as xtremenavigation.com has said they will do nothing for me. Very poor customer service. It is a small company and you are likely dealing with the owner when you call, as there is no supervisor to talk with on complaints. Good luck to others that use them, hope you never need help."

2012-06-17

"Quick shipping and everything was perfect. I would buy from here again without hesitation. "

2012-06-16

"Very good experience with this company! Smooth transaction!"

2012-06-14

"Communication was great, and product came quick. But I think the product may have been returned from another customer at some point as it was missing the mounting screws and just seemed as though it had been out of the box before. But product worked as promised."

2012-06-05

"Great service and response. Everything was as advritised and listed. Very happy"

2012-06-05

"A+++++ Highly recommend XtremeNavigation!! The product was first quality and the shipping was light speed. Ordered on Sunday night and the 44 lb package was sitting in my house on Tuesday! Best of all was the price was the best on the internet. Saved me money and time! Thank you XtremeNavigation!"

2012-05-31

"Glad I found XtremeNavigation. Best deals I could hope to find."

2012-05-28

"Xtreme Navigation's prices are awesome! We will be using them for all our boating needs!
Shipping was "Xtremely" fast and free!

2012-05-25

"Item was as advertised, great price, and very quick shipping."

2012-05-22

"Great service with fast shipping!"

2012-05-18

"Great compnay, very responsive. Prices are always good and the customer service is excellant. Always one of the first places I check for boat electronics."

2012-05-15

"Excellent and very quick service and delivery. Took the time to answer questions that I had via telephone prior to purchase. Will use them again in the future.
Thanks