Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Most Kick A$$ Laptop Ever

"I am a very impatient person. So going the custom route was an experience for me. I had to wait a while, so I recommend patience, it was totally worth it. I got a Sager/Clevo custom build with the GTX 1070, and souped it up with 1 TB of RAM, 4.0 ghz and 4 TB storage space. I also laid out for a custom paint job, Royal blue with green highlights. I had some early issues with the RAM having moved during delivery. So I learned how to fix that thanks to tech support. I was a little frazzled given the circumstances but Xotic made me comfortable, helped me, and educated me. I recommend getting one of the souped up gaming PCs. I am not much of a gamer but this thing is super great for all my work"

2017-11-15

Good customer service, excellent product

"I was looking for a supplier that still customized laptops because none of the default configurations fit my needs and I didn't want to fix it after buying I decided to order with XoticPC. Other then the rough start with the international order (if you do not accept Paypal payments for international orders do not make it an option in the checkout process), everything went perfectly. I was updated regularly, communication was clear and quick. Their preferred delivery partner FedEx arranged the import flawlessly and the package arrived without any issues. I would definitely recommend XoticPC even for international buyers."

2017-11-03

Great Service

"I had great help with my RMA for a fan replacement. They were responsive and great help on getting me the fans. Only reason I am dropping the star is on the original order they screwed up on the main ssd. Paid extra for a large nvme and got the standard build one. If you do custom purchase check your specs when the machine received. "

2017-11-03

Fantastic Experience!

"When I started looking for a new gaming laptop a friend said "You are getting it from XoticPC right?". So I checked out the web site and discovered the excellent comparison engine and the number of customizations available and decided to get it from them. Travis in Customer Service was able to answer all of my pre-sales questions as well as helping me out with a few questions after I received the laptop. The shipping was fast and the service was excellent. I would definitely do business with XoticPC again."

2017-10-28

Amazing quality builds, Fash shipping

"What a wonderful experience this was! I had a "Custom" build laptop that was built and shipped to my house within a week! I was extremely surprised to turn on the laptop with 95% of the garbage add ons from Windows 10 already gone and the computer was totally optimized for performance. Extremely satisfied and would recommend this company to any gamer!"

2017-10-25

They made it right and I am happy

"I travel every week for work and needed a light, but powerful gaming laptop (my prior generation was just barely underpowered for VR at home). I thought about getting a stock model on newegg and then upgrading the components myself, but I would always worry that I missed something. Plus, who has time for that?

Initially the product shipped without working USB ports which was a disappointment because of the premium price tag. But XPC was very responsive, paid for the return round trip and fixed it (loose cable) and shipped it back out the SAME DAY they got it.

I chose XPC because they are US-based and they stand behind their work. I ultimately, was not disappointed.

2017-10-25

Excellent Company

"After reviewing all of the online builders of custom laptops, I chose Xotic as they had the most diverse selection of components and options. I'm glad i did, I selected a MSI GE62 Apache Pro-008 with every option wanted. I was kept update as it was being assembled and tested, and finally when it was shipped. I chose Custom Formed & Injected Foam Premium White Glove Packaging. When received it and was more than satisfied with the processional way it had been shipped and glad I had chosen this option. The laptop has been working for several months with no problems and I would not hesitate to recommend Xotic, and when I need to upgrade will take advantage of the free upgrades."

2017-10-23

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a bit of a rocky start with my experience in purchasing my laptop. The rep who took care of me did an excellent job of patching things and getting my laptop to me fast the thing is a piece of art and an excellent build will definitely go back to them for future upgrades and builds! "

2017-10-19

Elated!

"When I started looking for a high-performance laptop, I was discouraged to find out how difficult it has become to buy a customized laptop. This has been the way I have purchased from major PC builders in the past – a service that is no longer available.

I was elated to discover Xoticpc by accident, or, as one of the techs put it, by fate. I like that!

Xoticpc kept me in the loop with daily updates during the build process and as soon as my package was delivered. Very impressive.

I have had some time to install and test most of my applications on the new ASUS G752VS-XB72K, which arrived ahead of promised date. From Adobe programs, to video and multimedia and games, there is nothing this beast has not been able to handle and that makes me very happy.

XoticPC is now my go-to place for serious computing power. Thank you!

2017-10-18

Great experience

"Great place to get a gaming or production/performance PC. My first laptop was great and customizable components kept it under budget. support Team is friendly and shipping updates were helpful. Looking forward to getting my next PC here as well. "

2017-10-05

Great costumer service!

"Eric was amazing! He helped me find the perfect laptop! He even went so far as to look through every program I would be running and make sure my laptop would be able to handle it. Got my laptop last week and it’s going amazingly! Thank you! "

2017-10-05

best site

"it was so easy to use your website, the live chat was excellent, all of the staff was very helpful. "

2017-10-04

MSI Gaming Laptop (GE73VR RAIDER)

"I bought MSI GE73VR Raider from Xotic PC in August 2017. A few things to mention:
(1) The Delivery was super fast, way faster than expected. Took them about 1 week
(2) So far (2 months) the computer works perfectly so I have no problems with anything
(3) In addition, they seem to be responsive, I always received an answer from Xotic PC whenever I contacted them

Overall, I am 100% satisfied, but I will be sure to update this post in case anything happens to my laptop in the future and how XOTIC PC will handle it.

2017-09-27

Excellent Customer Service and real care for customers by the company

"I have had a very pleasant experience with the user friendliness of the website. I did not feel any discomfort either in the website or with the chats with the service centre. This website portrays relevant and detailed information and reply quickly if any need arises. They clearly explain and inform about the process and what is going on with your order. I am quite satisfied with the way they care about us, the customers. It is obvious that they are doing their best, and its amazing. they provide a wide variety of payment options and have an excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend. These guys know their stuff and do a hell of a good job "

2017-09-18

Fantastic Communication, great service

"I had been researching my next computer for weeks and finally decided on a Gigabyte Aero 15. After watching their video reviews and reading testimonials, I bought from Xotic PC. My favorite part of the service was their availability to chat on the website or trade emails at every step of the process. It made it very convenient.

Whenever a new stage in the build was completed and new one began, I received an email telling me what was going on with my build, and updated timelines. From the time I purchased, until it was delivered was just about a week. The extra gifts in the package were a nice touch as well (t-shirt, mouse pad and cooling pad).

One piece of feedback for Xotic, is to allow customers to re-route the packages to a FedEx store. I had a difficult time with FedEx delivering my package when I was available to sign for it, and even had to pay an extra $5 to FedEx to schedule my delivery when I could be home. With packages in the past that I've had to sign for, I've had them hold it at a FedEx location so I could grab it after work. I don't know if there is a reason for not allowing this, but just something to think about.

Anyway, I am very happy with my purchase, and will recommend Xotic PC to any friends and colleagues who ask. Thank you!

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.