8:30-5:30 M-F

Customer service: 8.91/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.40/10
2018-01-26

Awesome Experience, thanks Emily

"i bought the MSI GE63VR RAIDER-075 customized with more ram and an additional SSD, the expected shipped is between 7 and 9 business days, so each time i was trying to get any status with someone of Sales Support, the response always was, "that is the regular process", the last days (9th business day) Emily attended my and told me that was a problem with the Ram, was not in the stock, so finally she told me what was happening, after that she was helping me to the get the ETA to be shipped the laptop, because i was in the city for a couple day, the enough time to get my new laptop, so apparently the time was not on my favor, so She made a huge effort pushing the team to help me to get the laptop in the time.

Now i got the laptop, it is awesome and running any game in full :)

Xotic PC recommended 100%, just push everyday to get an status of your order :)

Emily, YOU ROCKS :)

Thanks

2018-01-26

Very Nice

"I have had the pleasure of speaking with a couple of very knowledgeable team members that answered all my questions, and if unable on the spot, actually *did* get the information from the manufacturer. I would definitely recommend them."

2018-01-25

MSI GT75vr

"I bought a laptop and have had it for 2 months. The laptop itself is great! However, I got a faulty charger. Great customer service"

2018-01-24

Sager 8157

"Great customer service and love the additions to my laptop! Processing and shipping was fast. "

2018-01-24

Great product and service

"My first purchase at XOTIC PC was the Sager NP5855 (Clevo N855HJ), I received the product in perfect condition and it runs wonderfully for me. I never wanted to buy another laptop since my last one but I do not regret purchasing this from XOTIC PC. On top of that my experience with Travis B from the Customer Loyalty Team was positive."

2018-01-20

Great Product, Great Service.

"I recently purchased an MSI GE63VR RAIDER-075 from the Xotic PC site and couldn't be more satisfied with the product, and the service that Xotic PC provides. Xotic PC is truly the best custom laptop/desktop building site out there. The site is very well designed with many useful filters for honing in on the best device for your needs; haven't found a better site out there. Not only does Xotic PC provide great customer support, but they also consistently deliver and pay attention to every special request you make, no matter how minor. I've now made three purchases from Xotic PC and I've never been disappointed. Definitely recommend this site for anyone looking to build a great laptop with good technical support at a reasonable price."

Understanding Customer Service

"To begin, my story with Xotic PC starts probably the same way as everyone else's does: I was in the market to get a laptop, and I heard good things about Xotic, and decided to give them a go. I ordered a Sager NP5855 with some modifications, namely not having it come with an OS because I wanted to install Ubuntu on it. However, when time came to install an OS onto the machine, the BIOS was giving me an ACPI error. After messaging customer service, they helped me diagnose the problem, and it turned out that the laptop could not handle any OS other than Windows 10. I then asked to return the laptop, and Xotic promptly made an RMA for me. All in all, I am of the opinion that Xotic PC's customer service is truly outstanding (esp. compared to some other companies, like Comcast - you may argue that I'm comparing apples to oranges, but for me customer service is customer service). 10/10"

2018-01-19

No complaints. I'm happy with my purchase and everything went smoothly

"I ordered a built-to-order Sager laptop a little over a year ago.
My pre-order questions were answered.
Shipment was on time.
I'm happy with my laptop. Everything was as described and laptop is still running strong after 15 months of moderate to heavy daily use.
I would order from them again.

2018-01-19

i have purchased multiple machines from this company

"i have purchased 4 laptops from this company. i always come back, i have never had any issues with any of the machines. until this one.
i immediately called them and explained what was happening and how it seemed like a hard ware issue. i was assured it was most likely a windows update causing the issue and to re-install windows pro. well it took me a couple weeks to get around to doing that because the issue of rebooting and video problem does not always occur. to make a long story short i called xoticpc 4 times and each time prolonging my returning my laptop until of course my return warranty expired. so now i was told to deal straight with MSI.
thanks XOTIC
they still have not even sent me the return label i was promised 2 calls ago.
Thumbs Down support center!!

xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Jan-26-2018

“We are sorry for the issues you are having with your RMA. We have been trying to reach to to resolve this. Please contact us at support@xoticpc.com. We will trying calling/emailing you again. We want to resolve this issue ASAP. Thank you for your business.”

2018-01-18

Overall fantastic experience!

"The XoticPC reps were respectful and very quick to respond to my questions. I had a small technical issue when I first received my Aorus X9, and it was immediately solved with the help of Xotic’s tech support. The build of my new laptop went faster than I expected, I was kept informed of progress, and received the system days sooner than I had anticipated. Xotic continues to be respectful and fast with responses to my inquiries, and I feel completely confident in their skill, knowledge and expertise. You can NOT go wrong with XoticPC!"

2018-01-18

When you want something special.

"I wanted to get a laptop as a gift for my partner but all the stock units I found available had too few drives or too little memory. I wanted to buy a laptop maximized to the greatest degree I could afford. I found Xotic PC and was able to boost the base machine exactly the way I wanted and even in some ways I didn't expect to be able to, such as more heat-sink material and higher quality thermal compound. Emily M from their Customer Loyalty Team contacted me right away and was immediate in answering my questions and making sure that my experience with Xotic PC was optimal (which she did!)

I'd recommend Xotic highly and plan on going back when it's time to update my own laptop. I'm even considering getting my next desktop from them as well.

2018-01-17

Great Experience

"From start to finish it was a good experience. Text updates on every step of the process."

2018-01-17

Laptop started smoking after a week

"Laptop started smoking after a week. Had to RMA it and took 2 weeks to get it back. Customer service didnt care... I would recommend going somewhere else. Laptop model P870TM"

xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Jan-24-2018

“We are sorry for the issues you have had with your machine. We absolutely do care about you and all of our customers. We are currently working to resolve your issues but the diagnostic/repair process can sometimes take longer depending on what is wrong with the machine. We thank you for your business and will do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase.”

2018-01-16

MSI GT75VR Titan Pro

"there is many websites on internet for custom build laptop but i saw that Xotic Pc has some amazing price and offer and also seems to be more secure in terms of online marketing . I ordered my second gaming laptop from Europe Malta and it was so amazing to have it from USA to here because in europe i can't find any company that would make an amazing custom build like Xotic Pc did. Everything in the packaging seems perfect and i am so happy to doing my order from Xotic Pc .
Thanks Xotic Pc for an wonderful business experience.

2018-01-15

From a bad start to an amazing finish

"When I first placed my order for a custom laptop with Xotic PC... I was very excited and eager to get it. The experience started out good then came the bad news of my laptop being on back order with no ETA. Waited over a month then they got it in stock and it was a defective machine. TRAVIS came to the rescue and worked with me to resolve the issue and recommended a different laptop and I decided to follow his advice and recommendations. Once I decided to switch; the process went fast and the turn around time was amazing. I had my new laptop in no time and it was even better than I expected. This laptop is incredible! The build quality is amazing and I am so happy I got the one he recommended. Excellent job Travis. He also followed up with me to make sure I was happy with my machine and to see how things were going. So far I am very pleased and I would buy from them again and especially from Travis. Please keep him around and give that guy a promotion! "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.