8:30-5:30 M-F

Shipping & packaging: 8.54/10
Customer service: 8.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.26/10

Understanding Customer Service

"To begin, my story with Xotic PC starts probably the same way as everyone else's does: I was in the market to get a laptop, and I heard good things about Xotic, and decided to give them a go. I ordered a Sager NP5855 with some modifications, namely not having it come with an OS because I wanted to install Ubuntu on it. However, when time came to install an OS onto the machine, the BIOS was giving me an ACPI error. After messaging customer service, they helped me diagnose the problem, and it turned out that the laptop could not handle any OS other than Windows 10. I then asked to return the laptop, and Xotic promptly made an RMA for me. All in all, I am of the opinion that Xotic PC's customer service is truly outstanding (esp. compared to some other companies, like Comcast - you may argue that I'm comparing apples to oranges, but for me customer service is customer service). 10/10"

2018-01-19

No complaints. I'm happy with my purchase and everything went smoothly

"I ordered a built-to-order Sager laptop a little over a year ago.
My pre-order questions were answered.
Shipment was on time.
I'm happy with my laptop. Everything was as described and laptop is still running strong after 15 months of moderate to heavy daily use.
I would order from them again.

2018-01-19

i have purchased multiple machines from this company

"i have purchased 4 laptops from this company. i always come back, i have never had any issues with any of the machines. until this one.
i immediately called them and explained what was happening and how it seemed like a hard ware issue. i was assured it was most likely a windows update causing the issue and to re-install windows pro. well it took me a couple weeks to get around to doing that because the issue of rebooting and video problem does not always occur. to make a long story short i called xoticpc 4 times and each time prolonging my returning my laptop until of course my return warranty expired. so now i was told to deal straight with MSI.
thanks XOTIC
they still have not even sent me the return label i was promised 2 calls ago.
Thumbs Down support center!!

Posted Jan-26-2018

“We are sorry for the issues you are having with your RMA. We have been trying to reach to to resolve this. Please contact us at support@xoticpc.com. We will trying calling/emailing you again. We want to resolve this issue ASAP. Thank you for your business.”

2018-01-18

Overall fantastic experience!

"The XoticPC reps were respectful and very quick to respond to my questions. I had a small technical issue when I first received my Aorus X9, and it was immediately solved with the help of Xotic’s tech support. The build of my new laptop went faster than I expected, I was kept informed of progress, and received the system days sooner than I had anticipated. Xotic continues to be respectful and fast with responses to my inquiries, and I feel completely confident in their skill, knowledge and expertise. You can NOT go wrong with XoticPC!"

2018-01-18

When you want something special.

"I wanted to get a laptop as a gift for my partner but all the stock units I found available had too few drives or too little memory. I wanted to buy a laptop maximized to the greatest degree I could afford. I found Xotic PC and was able to boost the base machine exactly the way I wanted and even in some ways I didn't expect to be able to, such as more heat-sink material and higher quality thermal compound. Emily M from their Customer Loyalty Team contacted me right away and was immediate in answering my questions and making sure that my experience with Xotic PC was optimal (which she did!)

I'd recommend Xotic highly and plan on going back when it's time to update my own laptop. I'm even considering getting my next desktop from them as well.

2018-01-17

Great Experience

"From start to finish it was a good experience. Text updates on every step of the process."

2018-01-17

Laptop started smoking after a week

"Laptop started smoking after a week. Had to RMA it and took 2 weeks to get it back. Customer service didnt care... I would recommend going somewhere else. Laptop model P870TM"

Posted Jan-24-2018

“We are sorry for the issues you have had with your machine. We absolutely do care about you and all of our customers. We are currently working to resolve your issues but the diagnostic/repair process can sometimes take longer depending on what is wrong with the machine. We thank you for your business and will do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase.”

2018-01-16

MSI GT75VR Titan Pro

"there is many websites on internet for custom build laptop but i saw that Xotic Pc has some amazing price and offer and also seems to be more secure in terms of online marketing . I ordered my second gaming laptop from Europe Malta and it was so amazing to have it from USA to here because in europe i can't find any company that would make an amazing custom build like Xotic Pc did. Everything in the packaging seems perfect and i am so happy to doing my order from Xotic Pc .
Thanks Xotic Pc for an wonderful business experience.

2018-01-15

From a bad start to an amazing finish

"When I first placed my order for a custom laptop with Xotic PC... I was very excited and eager to get it. The experience started out good then came the bad news of my laptop being on back order with no ETA. Waited over a month then they got it in stock and it was a defective machine. TRAVIS came to the rescue and worked with me to resolve the issue and recommended a different laptop and I decided to follow his advice and recommendations. Once I decided to switch; the process went fast and the turn around time was amazing. I had my new laptop in no time and it was even better than I expected. This laptop is incredible! The build quality is amazing and I am so happy I got the one he recommended. Excellent job Travis. He also followed up with me to make sure I was happy with my machine and to see how things were going. So far I am very pleased and I would buy from them again and especially from Travis. Please keep him around and give that guy a promotion! "

2018-01-13

Sager NP8372 laptop review

"Fast startup, good resolution, fast loading speeds, good FPS for the games I've used so far/
The only minor thing I'd address is that the processor runs VERY hot very fast depending on the game I play even with the extra cooling platform I have. It doesn't affect gameplay or anything, I know laptop processors do tend to run hot depending on the game either way but I figured I should add this.

Satisfied Customer of Xoticpc and Asus Rog GL702VS-RS71

"TL;DR Bought an Asus Rog GL702VS-RS71 with IC Diamond paste and the option of "clean install remove bloatware" and I am happy with my purchase. They actually did remove all the bloatware! That alone is worth a rating star from me.

Longer story: I am a software developer by trade that likes to relax with video games in the evening. I spent several months looking for a gamer laptop that I could also use as a development machine. Specifically I wanted the Nvidia GTX 1070 card, a 17" 120Mhz 1920x1080 IPS monitor, 16Gb ram, and a SSD card with a total machine weight of around 6 lbs. Music is not important to me, so speaker quality was not something I looked for. I also rarely use the laptop keyboard so I also didn't consider typing on the laptop itself. This laptop was the only one I found that matched all of my criteria, although at $1900 (before tax), it's expensive.

The specs on the monitor match my 27" Samsung so I have had no issue with running dual monitors. I use VMWare to keep my Win10 and Linux development environments separate from everything else. The 16Gb ram and SSD give me sufficient space and speed that I hardly notice when I'm operating in a virtual machine.

In reviews that I'd read, some people were concerned with thermal heat and throttling of the cpu due to the 1070 card. I undervolt the cpu by 110mV just because I can, but I haven't had any issue so far with heat or throttling. I do make sure that the laptop always has very good airflow around it.

The one negative? The length of time to receive the computer from time of order. This isn't Dell speed here. I ordered just before Thanksgiving and it shipped 3 weeks later. Regardless, I've been very happy with my laptop so far.

WORST SERVICE EVER!!

"WORST SERVICE EVER!! I WIRE $2495 TO THEM NOV 30, 2017. I CANCELED MY ORDER BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE PRODUCT THEY SAID THEY HAD IN STOCK AND TERRIBLE MANAGER LANDON Y AND ACCOUNTING HEAD MARRISA C LIED TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES ABOUT SENDING A CHECK BACK BUT STILL 30 DAYS LATER IT NEVER ARRIVE. I WILL HAVE TO SUE THIS COMPANY. FAILED ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!"

Xotic PC - Excellent

"I ordered a customized Gigabyte Aero 15x Laptop from Xotic PC. I tried at least 4 other online retailers but nobody had inventory or the willingness to customize the product. I ordered it on the 3rd and received on the 12th (even with having to go through customs). Given the lack of availability of the product i was pleasantly surprised with quick turnaround. I would definitely recommend XOTIC PC."

2018-01-10

Extremely Pleased

"I purchased a computer about 2 years ago from Xotic PC. I’m still in love with my PC and I can rely on my boy Landon to hook me up with any advice on maintaining up to date versions of software to ensure optimum performance. I’m extemely pleased with my experience from the purchase up until now even 2 years later. Thanks xotic PC and Thank You Landon for all your support."

2018-01-10

They made good

"We had a problem with the order but in the end they took care of it. Landon was a great guy to work with."

Posted Jan-16-2018

“We apologize for the backorder and delay on your item. This customer is working with our Customer Loyalty Manager and has been refunded. Since the order is canceled Affirm with refund the first payment of $157 back to the customer. We very much regret we couldn't complete the order.”

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.