8:30-5:30 M-F

Shipping & packaging: 9.12/10
Customer service: 8.91/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.40/10
2018-03-29

For high end PCs and Laptop this is your one stop shop.

"After looking and researching what I wanted I came to Xotic PC for my purchase. I ordered a Sager NP8370 and the whole process was flawless. Once Sager built and shipped Xotic was quick with any upgrades ordered and shipped the completed service fast. Packaged well to protect my new rig. Very happy with Xotic PC, highly recommended!"

Amazing system! But....

"First please note, i am rating this as an order and not just the system. I feel if i rate the entire experience it will benefit both The Buyers and the Seller.

What i ordered: SAGER NP9175 (CLEVO P775TM-G)

The Addons :

1 x 17.3" 4K QFHD Matte Display with G-SYNC Technology (3840 x 2160)
1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU with 8GB GDDR5X Video Memory
1 x 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 SDRAM at 3000MHz - 4 X 16GB

I opted for no branding, and no modifications.

First and foremost you all should know, when you place a order. You are gonna get a very long and detailed explanation how the whole process goes. I suggest you read it.

Ordering: When i placed the order i started getting some minor financial hick-ups. ( Apparently i could only spend so much per day on my debit card, and this more than exceeded it )

Seeing as the ordering mix-ups were on my end, no need to go forward.

Assembly: The assembly process was very fast for me. i needed no mods and everything i wanted done could be at the factory ( Note, when you order a Sager, it comes straight from them. not Xotic ) I have ordered once from ASUS and once from IBUYPOWER, so compared to both custom order companies Xotic wins hands down in the assembly time and quality fields.

Shipping was a slight problem for me. as i next day air-mailed it. i had an idea when it was to arrive. i asked Xotic to hold the order and ship it on a specific date, and they could not. ( sad-face ) So i ended up missing a pick-up date. ( when you custom ship it. you get three tries and then it returns to them. you will not get your money back for it ) after the second attempt i finally picked up the system ( YAY )

Inspection: As someone who has just dropped 4 big ones ( yeah i know some of you dropped more ) i wanted i make sure i got what i paid for, so i opened it up and inspected it. To my dismay i was disheartened. First when i opened it up. i did not get a second M.2 that i requested, thinking i may have just derped and missed it. i called for schematics. There in which i was in dismay once again. The tech while being knowledgeable was unable to produce or find the schematics so i may find what i sought after. So basing off of a earlier but similar model we figured out that the location the other M.2 should be. wasn't in the model i ordered.

Performance: A+ I was able to achieve all the benchmarks i was looking for out of a computer of this caliber.

All together. Really great system. Tech support was good, but i would look at your Management to supply them fellas with the **** they need to get the job done, or at very least give really good answers to uncommon questions. Last but not least look at your ordering software, i suspect my #ReallyWantedButNotReallyNeeded additional M.2 Slot got lost in that sauce.

Xotic PC - Best Purchase Experience

"I purchased the MSI GF62 7RE-2025 gaming laptop through Xotic PC as a first-time customer about a week ago, and I must say I am very pleased. The product shipped on time, in perfect condition, garnering excellent support along the way. I was even given the option to accept a free laptop cooler and mouse pad (thanks by the way, they look great!)

At first I was a little worried...I had spent weeks pouring over reviews from other Xotic PC customers, most of which were great, but of the 1-3 star reviews, the majority seemed to be about issues with the product as it arrived. The majority of these reviewers, based on what I read, did not follow through with the instruction card (comes in the box) to contact Xotic PC in case of ANY issues upon arrival, and/or rather than following through with the limited warranty that ships with all of their products at a minimum (you can, of course, purchase a more encompassing warranty)-- instead hastily left a 1 or 2 star review about their service before giving them a chance to help fix their problem, which I think is unfair.

Speaking of which, Customer Service is another great point with Xotic PC. I used their "Live Chat" feature on their homepage multiple times, and each time they responded within seconds and were very patient and professional, never trying to minimize my problem. Not to mention, when you DO make a purchase, they e-mail you numerous updates as your product goes through their various building/testing/shipping phases, always keeping you in the know about where your product is.

Overall, I will highly recommend Xotic PC to others in the future. My product shipped without any problems whatsoever, but for those who are having problems, try and give Xotic PC a chance to work with you before leaving your review! You might just change your mind.

2018-03-27

The best service for PC purchase!

"Honestly, don't go to retail stores to buy a PC. Matter of fact, don't go anywhere else but XOTIC PC. They have great selections for anyone to customize a PC to their liking. Not only are they professionals but they give you updates, free items, and giveaways! I thank everyone that's working there and spent their time to make a man's dream come true. Keep it up y'all!"

2018-03-24

Very good service

"Got the PC in very good Condition and Very happy with the laptop and the shipping "

2018-03-22

ASUS M580VD-EB76 Review

"Overall, my experience with Xotic PC was excellent. I custom ordered an ASUS laptop and have no complaints. My laptop was assembled and through their QA in 2 business days, and I received the laptop on the 5th business day via ground shipping. I really appreciated the email updates telling me the status of my laptop as it was being built, going through QA, and finally shipped.

I definitely recommend paying a few extra dollars to have them remove bloatware. I also like that there are more specific details of the custom hardware you choose to have them install. Other sites simply just state "SSD" but don't actually tell you the read/write speed or they simply install what they have in stock (I know because I emailed a competitor about the read/write speed of their mid-tier SDD and that's what they stated). So, you could end up paying more for a slower SSD, RAM, etc. Overall, if you are in the market for a PC or laptop, I would highly recommend XoticPC. I shopped around on other sites such as ibuypower and computer upgrade king, and at least for my build and warranty, got more bang for my buck.

2018-03-17

Excellent service and competitive prices

"I'm very satisfied about the xoticPC service. I was concerned at first to order my laptop from France, but everything went well and my laptop arrived without a single crash. They kept me informed about all the shipping transactions. Nothing to complain about, I'll recommend xoticPC to everyone."

2018-03-15

SAGER NP9877 (CLEVO P870TM-G)

"I purchased SAGER NP9877 (CLEVO P870TM-G) - customized model with SLI GTX 1080, i7-8700K Processor, 4K display. The laptop is excellent!! Thank you!!!"

2018-03-13

Xotic pc wins again

"Xotic pc wins another customer..The customizing and ordering from Xotic was so easy and painless vs other places I had visited and tried to custom build from there will never be a need to go anywhere else.Lappy was built and came ready to use straight outta the box with no problems.A sure win all the way around with a decent price.Thanks Xotic,,telling my friends about you guys for sure.."

2018-03-09

Best pc website!

"Shipped everything extremely fast and the package came in packaged nicely. AS for the pc it is beyond what I thought it was gonna be ! This will be the website I tell my friends to get there systems from. If you guys would start selling ram and other accessories this would be the only play I buy anything from lol "

2018-03-07

Wow! Impressed. The Real Deal.

"I am a power user, I build my own rigs at home and I work as a technical manager at a large company, so I generally do not outsource the work, if you know what I mean. But, I wanted a new gaming laptop and XoticPC had the goods that I needed, along with fabulous reviews and recommendations, so I decided to take the plunge.

I ordered a slightly custom MSI GS63VR 7RG with some extra fixins and from order to delivery even with the customization was about a week. I had two interactions with customer service, once when I was thinking about expediting my shipping and one other time in a bout of paranoia. Both times I interacted with "Emily.M" who might be the coolest customer service person on the planet. She answered my questions, dropped some humor and remained helpful and professional the whole time.

Now that I have my rig in my hands, exactly to my specifications, I am not sure I will ever order another computer from another reseller again. These guys get it, and if I am not building it myself, it will be from Emily and XoticPC.

I can't recommend these folks enough. The real deal.

2018-03-03

Will not stray from XoticPC again

"I purchased an exotic PC custom laptop many years ago and it was well worth the purchase. I used the laptop for 8 years and would have continued to use it for more time if not for the laptop being damaged from a dropping incident. The customer service was always excellent and very prompt and informative responses were always provided. Afterwards I looked to find a more competitive price through Amazon, although the price difference was >100$. I was wrong in doing so, as the laptop I received had several issues with it. I proceeded to return it and get the same laptop from xoticPC, which has been a great experience thus far both from the customer service end with updates on my shipping status and purchasing questions, to delivery within 3 days of placing my order without expedited shipping. I will continue to use xoticpc for all of my computing needs. "

2018-02-25

MSI Stealth Pro Custom Build

"The entire process was smooth and seamless, Xotic provided email alerts and updates on the stages of the build, shipping and even arrival, AND the product looks and works great.

Item # Description
13800 Bigfoot Networks Killer™ Dual Band Wireless-AC N1535 - 802.11 AC/A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module + Bluetooth 4.2 (M.2 Chip) - (Default) 1
10896 2TB SSHD Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hybrid Drive 1
11421 512GB Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive (Read 3500MB/s - Write 2100MB/s) 1
12650 FREE FEDEX Ground SHIPPING (U.S. Lower 48 ONLY | Restrictions Apply | Must Be Present to Sign for Delivery) 1
12047 Clean Windows Installation (Install drivers only - no bloatwares) (For factory installed OS only, not required if OS upgrade is selected) (XPC Service) 1
10101 7th Generation Intel® Kaby Lake™ i7-7700HQ (2.8GHz - 3.8GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache) Processor - (Default) 1
1070max NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 with Max-Q Design , with 8GB GDDR5 VRAM - (Default) 1
9677 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Memory 1
9813 MSI GE/GS Happy Holiday Bundle: Gaming Air Backpack, Mousepad, Gaming Sticker, Gaming Mouse ($115 Value) (Limited Supply) 1
11800 Stock Thermal Compound - (Default) 1
12059 XOTIC PC EPIC® Support - LIFETIME Phone/Email U.S. based technical support | Extreme QA testing by dedicated technicians | Stress testing and benchmarking to ensure top performance and stability 1
6687 Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home (64-Bit) (Pre-installed - No Media) - (Default) 1
WTY009 1 Year MSI US/Canada Parts & Labor 1 Year Global Warranty w/ Lifetime Tech Support + 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty (Requires Registration within 30 Days from Ship Date) - (Default) 1
14307 15.6" FHD 120Hz WideView (16:9) Matte-Type 94% NTSC Screen (1920x1080) - (Default) 1
k0922 MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-078 1

2018-02-21

Yayyy

"Great laptop better than expected!"

2018-02-19

Fast and efficient

"Xoticpc makes it easy to shop, customize and pay for a great computer that would otherwise be twice the cost for name brand products. It came faster than expected, and I am greatly satisfied."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.