Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-12-27

Always an excellent buying experience

"This is the second laptop I have bought from Xotic PC. I never experienced a single issue with the first laptop. I bought my new computer from them primarily because they have the most comprehensive burn-in process of any seller out there. So, you have to worry about having a part go bad soon after you unbox it. I am actually typing this review on the laptop I just bought from them. I literally turned it on as soon as I unboxed it, and I was up in running in about a minute. You can be sure that I'll be buying all of my computers from Xotic."

2017-12-22

Laptop purchase

"I ordered a new Asus laptop to replace an older unit. The ordering process was easy and they kept me informed by email of progress. I would purchase from them again. They kept me informed of the process and laptop was delivered on time. "

2017-12-19

Pay attention, you don't want to get cheated

"To be honest, I was satisfied before I got my laptop ordered from xoticpc. the sales responded fast and patiently. However when I got a laptop that maybe used and doesn't have the SSD I ordered, they suddenly disappeared. I asked support for a return and no response, I asked sales for furthermore details and no response. If you check their police you will see that the return can only be accepted within 15 days and seems they find a good way to avoid responsibility :) And here I am. spent 2200 CAD and got a used, a little slow laptop without SSD. I am no more than fool. If anyone who wants to buy laptop at xoticpc you have to consider carefully, you want to experience the same thing I experienced? P.S 5 stars for shipping. express was pretty fast."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2018

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are working with the customer to resolve the issue. We take customer service very seriously and strive to ensure we have happy customers. If we fall short, we will do everything in our power to make it up and come to a complete resolution.”

2017-12-17

Nice build, but issues

"The build of my computer is nice, but I have endless problems since day 1; audio stuttering, doesn’t always boot, benchmark performance differs drastically between runs. I would spring for the 1 year warranty support or go somewhere else. I wanted to buy a custom built to avoid these problems, but that doesn’t seem possible.

2017-12-17

Great Communication / Excellent Product Selection

"Considering I made my purchase on Black Friday, the response time was superb (2days). A wide range of laptop selection, not to mention having AFFIRM as a financial option, totally recommend to someone who's looking for a trustworthy retailer. "

2017-12-13

Ordered a monitor - Didn't ship in 2 and a half weeks

"I am beyond frustrated with this company. I ordered a SINGLE MONITOR and waited for over two weeks for it to ship and the status only updated to "Payment Processing Inventory Gathering". I ended up just canceling the order as I will not support this company. This is unbelievable. I will never be recommending this company or purchasing from them again. "

Rep reply posted Dec-18-2017

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are sorry for the delayed shipment that resulted in you canceling our order with us. Unfortunately the monitor that you purchased sold out and was backordered from the manufacturer. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. ”

2017-12-12

Great prices and service

"Second time that I have purchased a computer from these folks. Excellent products, good prices and great customer service."

2017-12-08

Reliable + friendly communication

"Having just received my order in the mail, I can't quite yet comment on the quality of my product (a Sager NP5855). However, I can certainly make note on their support staff - Barry quickly responded to my emails regarding delivery and overall time estimates with professional attitude and speed. And giving my new laptop a general once-over scan, I can say there are no remarkable defects with my product - a carefully packaged item, clean and undamaged casing, and so far full functionality on every application I've run. On top of it all, they threw in a Funko doll bonus with my order, which was absolutely unnecessary but also charmingly considerate of them. Shipping speed was satisfactory, and they reliably sent updates on its stage of construction, location and estimated delivery, all in convenient email format, text alert and site account updates. In terms of customer care and overall support, I'm rather pleased. Thanks for the strong service, Xotic PC!"

2017-12-08

Super helpful

"I had a few complications in my order but they helped explain and fix all the issues within a few hours"

2017-12-07

Good Gaming gears at cheap price!

"The best of the best when it comes to Gaming Hardware. Simple and Clean business"

2017-12-07

Great Laptop for a Great Price!

"The XOTIC PC laptop from Sager is amazingly fast and very reasonably priced. The customer service team at XOTIC PC was very good, and helped before the purchase and after. "

2017-12-06

A great experience

"I knew just what I wanted in a laptop and Xotic was able to provide all the little details with the high performance that I needed. But when I got the laptop, it had some problems maintaining a charge. It started malfunctioning right before the warranty expired, and I emailed them a day or two after the problem started, which was a day or two after the warranty expired. Since the problem started a few days earlier, they honored the warranty and I sent off my computer to be fixed. When I got it back it worked for a few days, then the problem started again. They faithfully took the laptop back and tried again. And a third time when the problem persisted again.

The problem is now resolved, and I have never had such excellent customer service. They have been patient and value that my experience is a good one. I would recommend Xotic to anybody looking to purchase a great computer.

2017-12-05

Gigabyte Areo 15

"I spent a lot of time on the phone up to the purchase of this computer. I was coming from a MAC to a PC and had a lot of questions that needed clarification. I mostly spoke with a guy named Jake who was amazing. I was able to figure out what upgrades I needed and about all the cool offers that they had going on at the time. Additionally, after I received my computer I called on 11/27 as I couldn't get some of features with the function keys and keyboard coloring to work. I spoke to Jake AGAIN and he sent me all the drivers I needed to get me rolling.

The computer has also held up so far to what it was supposed to be able to do though I have only had a few weeks to test it out. The speed is pretty good, the battery life is awesome, and I really like the cool design and green color. Sort of sets me apart. I also like how customization some of the gigabyte drivers allow.

At this point, your probably wondering about the 3 star. Well, one of the free promotions was a free Funko Pop. I really like these collectibles and was excited to get a free one. Unfortunately, it was not appropriately packed and the box was damaged during shipping. I reached out to see what Xotic PC would do. I sent pictures as well and I received an initial response from Barry that he would have check to see if one could be sent and that if I hadn't heard from him in 1-2 days I should reach back out. Two days passed and I reached back out. After another day passed I used the chat feature and received a response at the end of the day. Barry wanted to know if the Pop itself was damaged which it wasn't. I explained that the box was important as these are collectibles. I was informed about 48 hours later (business hours) that since it was a free item that I would need to pay shipping to and from Xotic PC to send my old one back and get a new Pop. We all know that basically I could go buy a new one for that
I realize that this isn't a computer related issue but it speaks a lot to customer service. I purchased a $2,000+ laptop and accessories and part of that order was a Pop. It was damaged due to poor packing (space around the other two boxes crushed it) and the box was damaged. Therefore, part of my order was not satisfactory. Whether free or not should not matter in this case. Therefore, they get a three star as this doesn't leave a great impression at this point.

However, I truly believe that if I have any computer related issues they will be there promptly to help. I also believe there prices and services are fair.

Edit 12/27/17

I was contacted on December 22nd by Xotic PC again as they saw my review and wished to make things right. This is extremely important to note. They did not need to do this. There are plenty reviews for them that mine wouldn't cause a problem nor was mine really a bad rating. They reached out and we quickly came to an agreement to get things 100% good to go. In fact, the offer to make things go smoothly was so good that I called to make sure that it was actually correct and authentic. Jake answered again ( I am convinced that he is the only one that works there on the phones) and he quickly verified and made sure I didn't need any other help. I boosted them to a 4 star rating because this service and experience was "Very Good" but having this issue taken care of 22 days ago would have been "Excellent".

Edit: 12/28/17

Upon seeing my updated review, Xotic PC decided that they were not satisfied with my increment increase to 4 stars (from 3 initially) and agreed that 20 days to attempt to fix an issue was to long. Thus, they offered some free gear as an apology for the time. Therefore, its important to note a few things here: 1. The Xotic PC people that you work with stick with you. My two were Barry and Jake. Jake did all my technical difficulties and Barry did all my customer satisfaction/shipping issue communications. Barry really stepped up to the plate at the end of all this. He reached out to me on several instances with proper professionalism and the understanding that the wait time and issue needed to be addressed. I was able to chat with him on their website and quickly engaged in great dialogue asking about various things and ending very satisfied about the entire situation. The second thing is that if you are willing to work with Xotic PC they are willing to make things work. While not necessarily miracle works they do try their best when treated properly. Barry was going all over his building to get the necessary approvals to make things right with me. It is super important to note that these guys are also human and act human. They are willing to joke and have some fun and I will continue to purchase from them in the future.

I HIGHLY recommend this company for anything computer related as you will not be disappointed with their non-peak (Holiday time is tough for them in terms of responding) time service. They are always friendly and for my computer issues super fast and accurate.

2017-12-05

Wrong laptop and screwing over the customer

" I requested a PHONE CALL because Jake has already lied to me twice about this order before it shipped! I ordered SKU: K7848 and you sent me SKU K9816 I can tell the difference because there is no pop out fan where the cd drive is there is no Subwoofer like the one I ordered and most of all you cannot change the colors of the keyboard like you can on the one I ordered. I get you guys dont want to help me even though I spent the money. Im supposed to send back said laptop and continue to pay on financing on something that I dont even get to own! so again I say I appreciate the PHONE CALL I requested and thank you for the amazing customer service and compassion! Landon never did want to work with me just wanted me to return it to fix his mistake"

2017-11-28

Very smooth shopping experience

"As its title, this is an excellent experience. For the first time I feel so happy the information on the website is a little bit confused I think because of the dark color but overall it is fantastic."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.