8:30-5:30 M-F

Customer service: 8.93/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.40/10
2018-05-09

Great Experience

"I ordered a Sager NP3132 (CLEVO N130WU) via XOTIC. Order went smoothly, delivery was a little bit quicker than projected. Laptop is turning out to be a good fit for my needs. The price of the laptop was competitive if not the best price I could find.

All in all, order went really well and I plan to use Xotic again.

2018-05-07

Always excellent service!

"This will be my 2nd laptop I've ordered from XoticPC. Their services are the best. Prices are always fair and often lower than compeitors. You always get more machine for the money. Will always order my laptops from them!"

2018-04-29

Serious problems shipping overseas

"I have decided to pay extra money for rush build and for express delivery options. After reading info during the order I was left with the impression that the item is expected to be delivered in 1-7 days. Disclaimer: in the end I have received the item after 40 days.
I understand that XOTIC PC is a US-based company and they don't have a presence in New Zealand where I ordered the item, and their support did try to assist me when shipping problems started popping up, but unfortunately in the end I had to go through lots of interactions with government and customs myself. All my experience interacting with USPS (delivery company XOTIC PC uses) was hands down horrible because in order to contact them you need a US local address that I clearly don't have and I have not received any assistance from them whatsoever.

I specifically was willing to pay more money just to get the laptop ASAP, but in the end I had to wait far longer than I expected to. I understand that shipping items to country where you don't have any legal presence can be tricky, but I think it's imperative to give customer realistic estimation of how long it's actually going to take to deliver the item to them. If I knew from the beginning that it might take more than a month, I'd definitely go with some local option instead.

Once again, the support team did what they could: they were very polite and tried to be helpful. However, that was not enough.

Finally my relatively low rating of 3/5 is only due to shipping issues. If you are within the states and don't have to do with local delivery branches, customs, etc, then it might be completely irrelevant to you.

2018-04-26

amazing service

"Great service, emily who help me was quick and apt to answer and assist all my questions as well as updated me on the status of my order and shipping information."

2018-04-25

GIGABYTE AERO 15X V8-BK4

"The experience overall was pretty solid. The team worked fast and answered my questions promptly.

When it comes to the device, it I am enjoying it so far. The performance, screen and battery time is top notch, however, when it comes to the keyboard, sometimes multiple key presses are not registered which is very annoying.

It also came with a CD with aero 15 utilities, but the laptop has no pc drive??

2018-04-23

Amazing crew

"I wrote a review before and im going to write another one .. Ordering a computer thru these guys was the best idea ever... Despite the banking issues ive had (my fault not theirs) the whole process has been easy going... They answer any and all questions my pain in the **** self had to ask... And going above and beyond to make sure i got things that i needed without spending any extra money and getting my pc setup the way i wanted.... Big thanks to Landon ( my go to guy) Emily B...Jake M. and Eric F. You guys made it easy to get this beast built... To the people building the pc... I cant wait to see what you guys come up with on the hardline waterloop... Im stoked...

2018-04-17

I got exactly what i asked for.

"I found XoticPC online by searching for a local computer store and looked at there site and it is very well made. I would have done more customization to my laptop that I ordered but I didn't have the time otherwise I would of gone with a wrap on mine. They offer a lot of graphic customization as well as some upgraded cooling which I did and many more options. I opted to pick it up at the local facility since I was in town, you just have to leave a note in the comments. overall I think it took about 4 or 5 days total and when i had a question and called they were super friendly and knowledgeable. "

2018-04-17

Gigabyte Aero 15x

"I purchased this laptop from their website on March 16th this year and I must admit I am very disappointed and displeased. The laptop which now a month old although it arrived two weeks after the order,is having sound issues in Windows 10 pro. The speakers do not work when the system is shudown overnight. However when I plug in the headphones everything works fine. Speaking to the service expert I was advised to resert the computer by holding the power switch for 30 seconds unplugging everthing from the computer as well as the power adapter. Issue not fixed. It is a shame and a waste of $2000. I also paid an extra $15 to geat a clean installation of windows without blutware that was not done as well. Never buying from this company again."

Helpful (1) Cool
xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Apr-19-2018

“Hello and thank you for your business. We regret that you are still having trouble with your machine. One of our Customer Loyalty reps has been working to contact you to help troubleshoot the issue further or to setup an RMA to get it back to our facility for repair. We are positive we can come to a solution that you will be happy with and to show you we are more than a one star as you rated us.”

2018-04-16

Quick and Easy

"Set up a business account with Xotic, orders were assembled quickly and shipped quickly. Will be doing business again. "

2018-04-16

Great customer service, quick delivery

"They kept us up to date on the order and shipping was fast and very reliable. Thanks!"

2018-04-11

Best out there

"Best parts, build options, price and quality out there. Sales support was easy to work with to get questions honestly answered prior to my purchase and excellent feedback from order to delivery. I will be ordering from them again in the future. "

Excellent Service

"I got an excellent for the best price compared to other websites. The delivery time was great too."

Good Work

"Everything was good, came out perfect. However...if you don't have the tshirt size that I asked for, you should prooobably just email me to let me know instead of sending a size small shirt to a size 2XL person lol. "

Awesome

"At first i had some trouble with my order getting started but that was more my fault.
Once it was received by Xotic, they hit the ground sprinting. I thought it was going to take a decent amount of time to get my PC, i was pleasantly wrong. The end product is very nice and im very satisfied by Xotic.

2018-04-01

Great experience with Xotic PC

"Exceptional service all the way through my new laptop order. I love my new Xotic laptop and highly recommend. Their support is top notch!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.