8:30-5:30 M-F

Shipping & packaging: 8.54/10
Customer service: 8.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.26/10
2018-03-17

Excellent service and competitive prices

"I'm very satisfied about the xoticPC service. I was concerned at first to order my laptop from France, but everything went well and my laptop arrived without a single crash. They kept me informed about all the shipping transactions. Nothing to complain about, I'll recommend xoticPC to everyone."

2018-03-15

SAGER NP9877 (CLEVO P870TM-G)

"I purchased SAGER NP9877 (CLEVO P870TM-G) - customized model with SLI GTX 1080, i7-8700K Processor, 4K display. The laptop is excellent!! Thank you!!!"

2018-03-13

Xotic pc wins again

"Xotic pc wins another customer..The customizing and ordering from Xotic was so easy and painless vs other places I had visited and tried to custom build from there will never be a need to go anywhere else.Lappy was built and came ready to use straight outta the box with no problems.A sure win all the way around with a decent price.Thanks Xotic,,telling my friends about you guys for sure.."

2018-03-09

Best pc website!

"Shipped everything extremely fast and the package came in packaged nicely. AS for the pc it is beyond what I thought it was gonna be ! This will be the website I tell my friends to get there systems from. If you guys would start selling ram and other accessories this would be the only play I buy anything from lol "

2018-03-07

Wow! Impressed. The Real Deal.

"I am a power user, I build my own rigs at home and I work as a technical manager at a large company, so I generally do not outsource the work, if you know what I mean. But, I wanted a new gaming laptop and XoticPC had the goods that I needed, along with fabulous reviews and recommendations, so I decided to take the plunge.

I ordered a slightly custom MSI GS63VR 7RG with some extra fixins and from order to delivery even with the customization was about a week. I had two interactions with customer service, once when I was thinking about expediting my shipping and one other time in a bout of paranoia. Both times I interacted with "Emily.M" who might be the coolest customer service person on the planet. She answered my questions, dropped some humor and remained helpful and professional the whole time.

Now that I have my rig in my hands, exactly to my specifications, I am not sure I will ever order another computer from another reseller again. These guys get it, and if I am not building it myself, it will be from Emily and XoticPC.

I can't recommend these folks enough. The real deal.

2018-03-03

Will not stray from XoticPC again

"I purchased an exotic PC custom laptop many years ago and it was well worth the purchase. I used the laptop for 8 years and would have continued to use it for more time if not for the laptop being damaged from a dropping incident. The customer service was always excellent and very prompt and informative responses were always provided. Afterwards I looked to find a more competitive price through Amazon, although the price difference was >100$. I was wrong in doing so, as the laptop I received had several issues with it. I proceeded to return it and get the same laptop from xoticPC, which has been a great experience thus far both from the customer service end with updates on my shipping status and purchasing questions, to delivery within 3 days of placing my order without expedited shipping. I will continue to use xoticpc for all of my computing needs. "

2018-02-25

MSI Stealth Pro Custom Build

"The entire process was smooth and seamless, Xotic provided email alerts and updates on the stages of the build, shipping and even arrival, AND the product looks and works great.

Item # Description
13800 Bigfoot Networks Killer™ Dual Band Wireless-AC N1535 - 802.11 AC/A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module + Bluetooth 4.2 (M.2 Chip) - (Default) 1
10896 2TB SSHD Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hybrid Drive 1
11421 512GB Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive (Read 3500MB/s - Write 2100MB/s) 1
12650 FREE FEDEX Ground SHIPPING (U.S. Lower 48 ONLY | Restrictions Apply | Must Be Present to Sign for Delivery) 1
12047 Clean Windows Installation (Install drivers only - no bloatwares) (For factory installed OS only, not required if OS upgrade is selected) (XPC Service) 1
10101 7th Generation Intel® Kaby Lake™ i7-7700HQ (2.8GHz - 3.8GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache) Processor - (Default) 1
1070max NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 with Max-Q Design , with 8GB GDDR5 VRAM - (Default) 1
9677 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Memory 1
9813 MSI GE/GS Happy Holiday Bundle: Gaming Air Backpack, Mousepad, Gaming Sticker, Gaming Mouse ($115 Value) (Limited Supply) 1
11800 Stock Thermal Compound - (Default) 1
12059 XOTIC PC EPIC® Support - LIFETIME Phone/Email U.S. based technical support | Extreme QA testing by dedicated technicians | Stress testing and benchmarking to ensure top performance and stability 1
6687 Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home (64-Bit) (Pre-installed - No Media) - (Default) 1
WTY009 1 Year MSI US/Canada Parts & Labor 1 Year Global Warranty w/ Lifetime Tech Support + 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty (Requires Registration within 30 Days from Ship Date) - (Default) 1
14307 15.6" FHD 120Hz WideView (16:9) Matte-Type 94% NTSC Screen (1920x1080) - (Default) 1
k0922 MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-078 1

2018-02-21

Yayyy

"Great laptop better than expected!"

2018-02-19

Fast and efficient

"Xoticpc makes it easy to shop, customize and pay for a great computer that would otherwise be twice the cost for name brand products. It came faster than expected, and I am greatly satisfied."

2018-02-19

Repeat customer

"Great job custom building my Acer Predator 17x ... kept me informed through process. Answered my questions prior to ordering. Price reasonable. "

2018-02-14

Perfection!

"I'm going to start this review with a cheesy line: If your impatient and quality doesn't really matter, go to Walmart. But if you want high quality, custom craftsmanship with superb customer assistance, then your only choice is Xotic PC!
Emily M. provided the best customer support I've ever experienced and is truly an asset to this company. Not only did she drop everything she was doing to assist me with all my questions, but she had my purchase shipped out in 03 (three) days, and yes it was a custom build. I was astounded by this, as i was expecting a month or more.
I am totally pleased with my purchase of a MSI GT73VR, and will purchase from Xotic PC again without hesitation!

Thank you to the whole team for the perfect Xotic PC experience!

2018-02-12

Thank You Xotic PC!!!

"Dear Everyone,

If you are looking to get a new PC(I personally got a laptop) and are looking for a company that has such awesome customer + tech support(for the lifetime you own your PC mind you) then look no further.

In September of 2016 I bought an Asus G752VS from Xotic PC. The reason being I wanted to be able to tweak a few inner components of my laptop to better suit my need. The ram had gotten a significant upgrade, threw a killerwirless AC 1325 in there for the maximum pwnage, added another 512gb SSD and they re-did all the thermal compounds inside to a higher grade for longevity. All in all I have had an amazing year with my laptop.

A few times I had reached out with with tech support questions and they had gladly helped me with much ease. Barry is a great man one day we spent two hrs on the phone because I had gotten a virus and needed to re-install Windows and was having issues. There patience is unparrellel to anything I have experienced.

Then recently I had an issue with my wireless card out of nowhere crapping out on me. I had called an made an RMA on the 5th of December. Sadly I had not been able to send my laptop out in time and I called on January 28th to re-start my RMA which they had gladly done. Note that I had my 1tb satadrive die back in November but I know they have a 1 year part policy so I had not mentioned that in my RMA.

I already have my laptop back as of February 8th. It was w with them for less then a week and they had already fixed and stress tested everything!! What did they fix? Well everything!!! To my surprise when I had gotten my laptop back it was updated with the newest bios, had a brand new wireless card installed as well as a new 1tb Sata drive.

Needless to say I am so thankful to Xotic PC and happy I chose to get my Asus G752 laptop from them instead of Asus as my friend whom had purchased from Asus themselves had a 2 month turn around for his repair from when he sent it and got it back. Mine was 2 weeks.

Love Xotic Pc!!

Very pleased with experience

"Prices were very good for semi custom gaming laptop. Customer reps were very friendly, and quick to help answer questions. all in all, i am very happy with this and will most likely use Xotic PC for future purchases!"

2018-02-07

My go-to for high-end laptops

"I had a friend of mine about ten years ago tell me to build a laptop through Xotic and I'm only around now to write this review because that laptop lasted me until just about now. I knew there was only one place for me to go for my next laptop.

All the problems I've had with my laptops (all five problems so far in 10 years) have been worked on with an xoticpc rep without any issues at all. Even when I'm having a heart attack because something with my order isn't right someone is always there to assist and calm me down. My only problems this time around came from UPS, so still no issues with Xotic! Highly recommend.

2018-02-07

Best laptop reseller on the web

"XoticPC provides an incredible degree of customization for building a laptop at a great discount. I was very happy with their communication after placing the order -- updating the status at each step of the way, making sure the product arrived in good condition, and assuring that the product met expectations. I will most definitely buy my next laptop from them. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.