8:30-5:30 M-F

Customer service: 8.93/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.40/10
2018-06-26

Clevo N850EP

"Good Pricing for their services as well as some pretty awesome customization options, i was getting a computer for school that needed to run some pretty heavy applications, service staff always responded within 24 hours for email and if you use their chat service on the site its all in real time. In my experience the employees i dealt with over the phone, email, and online chat service were either very knowledgeable, or were willing to find the information for me about certain product. If i need another laptop or if anything goes wrong with my current one, I at least have some faith in the tech support."

They did it right.

"Package arrived on time and intact. Price was better than we could find on comparable sites. There was one item missing from our shipment, but when I reached out to Xotic support they were able to get back to me the next day and I got my missing item within the week. A very pleasant customer service experience. "

Not sure yet

"i got a faulty laptop, although the customer service was not helpful, yet the manager there is respectable and sorting things out at the moment, and hopefully they will send me the model i want and refund me back my money, i will keep you updated"

Nothing Short of Perfect

"Xotic PC hit it out of the park for me. Although I did not upgrade or customize my laptop they offered a great deal that killer the rest if the market. My laptop came within 4 days of my order, right when they said it would. I would trust Xotic PC with all my PC needs and recommend them wether you further upgrade your system but not. "

2018-06-24

GIGABYTE AERO 14KV7-BK4 configured by XoticPC is the best laptop!

"I spent months looking for a laptop that could do it all:
1) Thunderbolt 3 for eGPU support and future-proofing
2) Support for 32 gb of ram
3) Huge battery life!

The GIGABYTE AERO 14KV7-BK4 is the only laptop that hit the mark. Every other laptop forced me to pick 2 of the 3, but as a power user I refused to make a single compromise; I wanted to replicate my desktop development environment in a portable package. I don't game a lot so the lower-end GTX 1050 Ti is fine for me on most days, but for those occasions that I need that extra oomph I like having the Thunderbolt 3 port for an eGPU enclosure. The laptop is solidly built, weighs only 4 lb, runs cool and if I turn down the brightness on the gorgeous 2K Pantone-certified panel it lasts an impressive 9-10 hours; unheard of for a gaming laptop!

Can you get a beefier gaming laptop for this price? Definitely, but it would be at least twice as heavy and you'd be lucky if it got more than 2 hours of battery life. If you're a developer who needs a portable workstation it blows away the competition for a fraction of the price with competitive battery life, light weight, and with 32gb of ram you'll have no issues running multiple VMs. I didn't think that I'd notice a 2K resolution on a 14 inch screen, but it's so crisp and much nicer to work with than a standard 1080 panel!

I chose XoticPC to configure this laptop for me because it's cheaper than buying the individual parts and installing them myself, and I won't have any left over parts to deal with. I've used them once before for a gaming laptop in 2009 and know that their workmanship and service is top notch. With this laptop I ran into an issue with the keyboard's 'T' key and their service department contacted Gigabyte on my behalf to get me a replacement keyboard cap. I installed the replacement key myself which was great because I got to keep the laptop the entire time; nothing is worse than sending back your brand new laptop for a single keyboard key!

Very good cuatomer service

"Very good customer service. Laptop is yet to come so I will hold of on the eztra star for now.

Once I receive it (asus rog strix gl703gs ds74) I will go i more detail.

2018-06-20

Just brought a new MSI from XOTIC but have to ship it back in a month for repair. The customers service is quite responsive

"I don't understand why they don't check their product carefully before shipping it out to the customer. Within a week I noticed a problem with this new laptop got freeze and blue screen. And later had to sent it back for a repair. It is my big mistake ordering a laptop from this website.

The customers service is quite responsive in helping the shipping process to send it back for a repair.

xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Jun-22-2018

“Hello and thank you for your purchase. We regret that you have had an issue with your machine so soon after receiving it, but please understand that we put all of our machines through and extensive QA and stress tests but sometimes electronics, like a lot of things, have errors or issues that arise. I am glad that you are happy with the customer service you are receiving and hope you will reconsider that we are more than a 2 star company and 100% stand behind our products and will make sure your machine is fixed and back to you as fast as possible. Thank you.”

Quick, responsive, responsible

"I had a pretty solid experience with XoticPC. The first laptop I tried to buy back in October, but due to delays in the initial release from the manufacturer, the laptop did not arrive until January, and arrived with a broken motherboard. I sent it back to XoticPC to be exchanged for a new model, only to find that there were no other models to exchange it with because the manufacturer had already discontinued the new model. XoticPC gave me a full refund, and I waited a few months before buying a newly released model from a different manufacturer in May. This order went very smoothly, and XoticPC built my new machine within a matter of hours before sending it to me -- I was very impressed.

Overall, it was a very very long and arduous road to get my new computer, but all of the things that went wrong seemed to be the manufacturer's fault, and XoticPC responded professionally and honestly to all my questions and to everything that went wrong. Based on my experiences, I would buy another machine from XoticPC.

custom laptop

"Xotic PC is simply the best at providing excellent products and great communication. "

2018-06-20

Lots of options, competitive pricing and excellent communication.

"I've ordered multiple laptops from xoticpc. Each experience has been great. They tell you where your computer is on each step. For some reason on my recent purchase, the shipping got delayed mid transit (not their fault) by a day and they looked into it prior to me inquiring and sent me an email about the issue. The laptop arrived the next day. "

2018-06-18

Gigabyte Aero 15x - Xotic PC Proves Its Worth As One Of Top Laptop Sellers

"I recently purchased my fourth laptop from Xotic PC. I am a longtime returning customer and have generally been satisfied with their service and products. They have always provided me with quality products, timely service, and friendly support.

One of the hallmarks and my favorite aspect of purchasing from Xotic PC is the customization available which I cannot get anywhere else. I can choose exactly the amount of RAM I like, the type of storage, extra cooling options, and so forth.

I recently purchased the Aero 15X which was shipped very quickly and Xotic PC sent me follow up emails to see how it was performing. The machine performs as I expect it to and I very much enjoy the Gigabyte brand.

There were a few issues with the machine but I later discovered that the problems originate not with Xotic PC or Gigabyte, but primarily Microsoft Windows 10, Intel, and Nvidia and are caused by bad or non-existent hardware and software drivers. I was able to mitigate most of the problems.

I would not hesitate in purchasing from Xotic PC again!

2018-06-15

Love my new XoticPC Computer!

"My wife and I have never owned a desktop, and have been "limping" by on an old Toshiba netbook. We decided to get a small desktop for the kids to use and to give us something more efficient and effective than what we had. The staff at Xotic PC helped educate us on what we would need in our build, and turned out an amazing computer, in a small form factor, that was within our budget. We love the look and performance, and the kids love the LED light kit (not to mention how great their games and applications look on the awesome Acer monitor we bought from Xotic PC with the computer)!

I hope this computer lasts forever, but if we ever find ourselves in need of another, we will definitely buy from Xotic PC.

2018-06-14

Great customer service

"I purchased a MSI GL73 from XOTICPC in May of this year. The laptop was advertised at a very reasonable price and came with a boat load of accessories. I had needed to receive the unit by a specific date as I was leaving town for an extended period of time.I sent an e-mail with the order to Xoticpc and asked about expedited processing and shipping. Emily responded and said that they would do their best to get the unit out to me by the date I requested. Not only did they honor my request but actually had it there early. The unit came in perfect condition and works like a champ. I cant tell you how happy I am with their service. I certainly would not hesitate in purchasing another unit from them in the future when the need arises."

2018-06-14

Happily satisfied

"Being a software developer was looking for a laptop with dope configs. Got a customised MSI laptop for work related purpose. The laptop works perfectly well and I’m happy that i got such configs at a really reasonable price"

2018-06-09

Great Aero 15 and customer service from Xotic PC

"I purchased a Gigabyte Aero 15 from Xotic PC and have been very impressed with this laptop so far. The service Xotic PC delivers it top notch."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.