Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

Perfection!

"I'm going to start this review with a cheesy line: If your impatient and quality doesn't really matter, go to Walmart. But if you want high quality, custom craftsmanship with superb customer assistance, then your only choice is Xotic PC!
Emily M. provided the best customer support I've ever experienced and is truly an asset to this company. Not only did she drop everything she was doing to assist me with all my questions, but she had my purchase shipped out in 03 (three) days, and yes it was a custom build. I was astounded by this, as i was expecting a month or more.
I am totally pleased with my purchase of a MSI GT73VR, and will purchase from Xotic PC again without hesitation!

Thank you to the whole team for the perfect Xotic PC experience!

2018-02-12

Thank You Xotic PC!!!

"Dear Everyone,

If you are looking to get a new PC(I personally got a laptop) and are looking for a company that has such awesome customer + tech support(for the lifetime you own your PC mind you) then look no further.

In September of 2016 I bought an Asus G752VS from Xotic PC. The reason being I wanted to be able to tweak a few inner components of my laptop to better suit my need. The ram had gotten a significant upgrade, threw a killerwirless AC 1325 in there for the maximum pwnage, added another 512gb SSD and they re-did all the thermal compounds inside to a higher grade for longevity. All in all I have had an amazing year with my laptop.

A few times I had reached out with with tech support questions and they had gladly helped me with much ease. Barry is a great man one day we spent two hrs on the phone because I had gotten a virus and needed to re-install Windows and was having issues. There patience is unparrellel to anything I have experienced.

Then recently I had an issue with my wireless card out of nowhere crapping out on me. I had called an made an RMA on the 5th of December. Sadly I had not been able to send my laptop out in time and I called on January 28th to re-start my RMA which they had gladly done. Note that I had my 1tb satadrive die back in November but I know they have a 1 year part policy so I had not mentioned that in my RMA.

I already have my laptop back as of February 8th. It was w with them for less then a week and they had already fixed and stress tested everything!! What did they fix? Well everything!!! To my surprise when I had gotten my laptop back it was updated with the newest bios, had a brand new wireless card installed as well as a new 1tb Sata drive.

Needless to say I am so thankful to Xotic PC and happy I chose to get my Asus G752 laptop from them instead of Asus as my friend whom had purchased from Asus themselves had a 2 month turn around for his repair from when he sent it and got it back. Mine was 2 weeks.

Love Xotic Pc!!

Very pleased with experience

"Prices were very good for semi custom gaming laptop. Customer reps were very friendly, and quick to help answer questions. all in all, i am very happy with this and will most likely use Xotic PC for future purchases!"

2018-02-07

My go-to for high-end laptops

"I had a friend of mine about ten years ago tell me to build a laptop through Xotic and I'm only around now to write this review because that laptop lasted me until just about now. I knew there was only one place for me to go for my next laptop.

All the problems I've had with my laptops (all five problems so far in 10 years) have been worked on with an xoticpc rep without any issues at all. Even when I'm having a heart attack because something with my order isn't right someone is always there to assist and calm me down. My only problems this time around came from UPS, so still no issues with Xotic! Highly recommend.

2018-02-07

Best laptop reseller on the web

"XoticPC provides an incredible degree of customization for building a laptop at a great discount. I was very happy with their communication after placing the order -- updating the status at each step of the way, making sure the product arrived in good condition, and assuring that the product met expectations. I will most definitely buy my next laptop from them. "

2018-02-06

Exactly what I asked for.

"Purchased by the web site, and recieved, on time, my request without any surprises. Excellent service, I have nothing to complaim."

2018-02-04

Great PC, Excellent purchase

"I purchased a gaming PC MSI GS43VR Phantom Pro-069.
The ordering of the of the item on the site was very comfortable and easy with a lot of good options to add to your PC in order to improve it. The payment was very easy and fast with no issues what so ever.
After I did the order on Xotic PC site and did the payment, I contacted the customer support in order to verify the order and was given the best service on the phone.
I was always updated by email about my order and where it stands in regarding the shipping. The item arrived within 11 days (very fast arriving, the item would arrived even earlier if not the delay at the customs department in my country).
I am using my PC for 2 weeks now and its working great and I really enjoy my item.
I really enjoyed the purchasing experience with Xotic PC and would definitely consider purchasing PC's in the future from Xotic PC.
Thank you for the good service and experience.

2018-02-01

Great experience buying a laptop from Xotic

"Buying a gaming laptop is a big investment. Xotic had a great selection and good prices. I bought the earliest version of a Pascal laptop, which needed some tweaking after the fact. Their support was very responsive and helpful with this. "

2018-01-30

Amazing experience

"Im in Kuwait and bought sager NP9870S from xotic pc in late 2016 and I've had some problems with it but the customer service they had was amazing and very helpful guided me throw every step helping me with what to do and even later after they fixed everything i went on to ask them about details in my laptop and the live chat person had alot of knowledge about things. Amazing people and very nice customer service "

2018-01-30

Worthless when things go wrong

"I decided to order my wife a Sager 8157, since her desktop is a ten years old huge mess and on it's last legs on the 14th of December. She lives in another country from me, so I decided it best to order from Xotic PC who sold me my Sager 8153 smoothly rather than another reseller I don't necessarily trust. I tried to get live chat on their website to ask about shipping times, as I'd be visiting her on New Year's Eve, 17 days later; I ordered my Sager on the 19th of December and got it the 29th last year, so I should be all set, but it wouldn't hurt to get an opinion, right?

No answer on their website, no problem; they have a phone number so I call. I get ahold of Josh, who lets me know they don't have any backordered parts except on an upgraded processor so I should get it before then. I pay extra for Rush Build, who Josh tells me it'll build in 1-4 business days. Great! Payment goes through on the 15th, so I can expect it by the 19th, right?

After a couple days, I spoke with Travis, who let me know my laptop was looking to be completed the 19th. 19th passes, so I email them regarding it, and I ask them to get my shipping changed to overnight shipping. Get warned about delays, but a couple days delay should be fine as long as it'll be sent overnight. Get it all sorted out and paid for the 21st, which is great, because it still hasn't been completed despite a being a full business week after the payment went through. No big deal, as long as I get the laptop in the end, right?

I get notified that the laptop ships on the 26th; good thing, I got overnight shipping because it took them a full 7 business days to complete my order. Except, wait, it's showing UPS ground shipping. And not only that, it's showing the expected delivery is on the 2nd of January. I give Xotic a call, and get Travis again, who tells me they'll give Sager a call, because it looks like they didn't get the shipping memo. I ask him what can they do, because in every communication with them, I let them know about how the laptop is for my wife, and I'll even be out of the country for two weeks starting the 31st.

And then there's this silence. This long pause where he seems like he doesn't know what he can do to remedy this situation. I break it by asking him to update me the next day or when they hear back. He'll "make a note of it" .

Next day, I email them and no answer. Two days pass, and no answer. I end up calling Xotic because it's the 28th and I still haven't received it. I paid for Rush Build, didn't get it. I paid for Overnight Shipping, didn't get it. My call with Travis again results in silence, no answers, and I end up telling him to refund my order. I get an email response later, informing me that it's arriving the 2nd, even though the subject line of the email chain reads:
Re:[## 203700 ##] I bought a Sager last year and was looking to get another one for my wife, but we will be leaving the country on vacation for two weeks on New Years Eve. Could you give me an estimate on how much time it would take to process and deliver a Sager ...

A week passes, and I'm on and off getting emails trying to tell me to keep the system while I'm on vacation in another country. I send them one last email in the chain summarizing the events and let them know if they can get it to Canada at their expense, then I'll be happy enough after what they've put me through. No answer. I give them a call on the 12th, as no refunds have been received yet. I get in touch with Emily, who lets me know that apparently only the overnight shipping charges were being processed for refunds. Wait, what? Only the shipping? It's been over two weeks since I rejected a laptop I wouldn't even received and asked for a refund, and they saw it fit to refund only the shipping? I ask Emily to refund the whole thing, and ask her to send me some sort of proof that it's being processed. I get an RMA notice, and told it'll take up to 14 business days to process after Sager receives the return shipment from UPS, which falls on the 17th.

Good, I'm finally done with this episide, right? No, credit card tells me I've been only refunded 1699, the base price for a 8157. Not including costs of hard drives, Diamond IC, windows, etc, a total of 1798USD, plus 105USD for overnight shipping that never happened, a difference of 204USD. Called my credit card company for a dispute, and I'll deal with them instead of a company that doesn't have answers or even words to say for when things go wrong.

They ruined my New Year's Day gift for my wife by constantly not delivering on the shipping. To this day, they still haven't even responded to that last email. Every communication has ended in "sorry we couldn't make it work for you", but it's not as if there were attempts to rectify issues that should not have happened with my order. Normally, when someone apologizes, it's followed up by a resolution to not repeat the mistakes and to make up for them, but you won't even it that out of Xotic.

2018-01-29

Great place to buy a gaming laptop!

"No issues with XoticPC at all. Had the PC I wanted done quickly (slightly over a week) after my previous one died. Have bought from them 3 times in the past, and when they're still around in 4-5 years when I buy my next one I'll likely continue the trend.

Thank you Xotic!

2018-01-29

Good service, great p.c.

"I love bout my laptop and desktop that both came from exotic pc. Every time I dealt with them by phone or email it went smoothly. Highly recommend."

2018-01-28

First Time buyer of a Gaming Laptop

"The experience from start to finish was one that could not have been any better. The sales and support staff were genuinely interested in making my experience both easy and informative. I could not have asked for a better fit, a special thank you to Emily for seeing everything through and being there for all of my questions and inquiries. You are one of the best Reps, I have had the privilege of dealing with. You went above and beyond and truly have won me over as a long term client. Thank you for everything, Emily! "

2018-01-28

Great products and great customer service!

"Always professional and helpful, the Xotic sales team was helpful in every aspect of my purchase. I had a free shipping code that did not work and Travis made sure to get it plus a Return Customer Discount for me at checkout. Very pleased with the whole experience and will and do recommend all the time!"

2018-01-26

Awesome Experience, thanks Emily

"i bought the MSI GE63VR RAIDER-075 customized with more ram and an additional SSD, the expected shipped is between 7 and 9 business days, so each time i was trying to get any status with someone of Sales Support, the response always was, "that is the regular process", the last days (9th business day) Emily attended my and told me that was a problem with the Ram, was not in the stock, so finally she told me what was happening, after that she was helping me to the get the ETA to be shipped the laptop, because i was in the city for a couple day, the enough time to get my new laptop, so apparently the time was not on my favor, so She made a huge effort pushing the team to help me to get the laptop in the time.

Now i got the laptop, it is awesome and running any game in full :)

Xotic PC recommended 100%, just push everyday to get an status of your order :)

Emily, YOU ROCKS :)

Thanks

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.