8:30-5:30 M-F

Shipping & packaging: 8.72/10
Customer service: 8.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.29/10
2018-09-21

Sager NP8374 - Greatest Purchase EVER!

"Ordered my Sager from Xotic on Thursday, received my Custom built laptop in under a week.

Nothing left out, nothing forgotten. Was a perfect build, and so far LOVING my new Laptop. Thank you to Xotic PC and to all the support. Emily was great when I needed some assistance. I couldn't recommend this company enough!

2018-09-21

Great experience with Xotic PC

"Needed a new laptop to support a work project. Had to have enough memory and CPU to run multiple virtual machines simultaneously for testing - i.e. not using it for gaming - and, had to be able to run Linux as the base OS comfortably. I am an IT admin and install Linux for a living, but, you never know with laptop hardware.

After some discussion at the suggestion of "Emily" over at Xotic, I opted for a Sager over an MSI I had also been considering. I already had an older Sager from a decade ago - that's still running - so I ended up going with the Sager from experience of build quality as well as the potential for being slightly more generically compatible with a Linux install.

Ordered a customized NP9175. Glad I opted for that as I was able to specify 64GB in it which left me a good amount of headroom. Took a slightly lower spec CPU and GPU since I wasn't looking to run the latest demanding games, but it's still faster than any other machine I already had and with 6 cores to boot.

I added a rush order option too, as well as overnight shipping. Added to the cost, but that was my particular need. I received the machine in a week and was up and running that day. Repartitioned HD - kept Windows 10 partition but made it smaller. Not something I'll boot into often, but still useful to have around.

Overall a good experience in pre-sales support, ordering at the site and delivery. Would recommend.

2018-09-15

Surprise order fill and shipping info after order placed

"On Sept 12, 2018, I placed a router order and paid for 2-day shipping. Need router for Monday September 17. Total order/shipping cost was billed to my AFFIRM account.

Soon after I placed order and AFIIRM account charged I received a lengthy email from XOTICPC detailing 6 phases of order and shipping, confusing at best, but the best I can decipher is that my order is in Phase 1 and may not arrive for 7-10 days or much later.

On checking order status, XOTICPC shows no order placed and hence, no tracking number but email received says order received and gave me my order number?????

It is now 5:49PM CST on Sept 15. If order is received before day is over, which I am now highly doubting, I doubt very much that I will place any future orders with XOTICPC, and they have lost $$$ because my next electronic order was to be for a high-cost gaming PC and monitor.

When the writing is on the wall, read it.

UPDATE: 09/16/2018. Order never arrived though I paid for 2-day shipping.
MC

UPDATE 2: Received reply that my order has not yet been processed by the manufacturer but once it does reach XOTIC PC it will be a week or more before it is shipped to me. Apparently XOTIC PC is a drop shipper. I canceled my order.

2018-09-11

GIGABYTE Aero15Xv8-BK4k4P

"I purchased the Gigabyte Aero 15x and am very pleased with my purchase. It is a very powerful laptop with many capabilities. The upgrades that XoticPC offers are amazing and one should definitely get them."

2018-08-29

Sager 8373

"Easier than using this rating service! Emily was great and the overall purchase process was easy."

2018-08-25

DO NOT BUY FROM XOTIC or SAGER !

"If you plan to buy a machine from them prepare for a gamble whether your machine will arrive damaged or in good condition. Do not be fooled by how fancy their website looks. I bought a Sager laptop and within 3 days of use my LCD monitor defect resulting a required replacement of the parts. I had to send it due to warranty. Having me pay for shipping plus insurrance. To ensure that it doesnt damage upon being received my Xotic. I wanted to be compensated due to how poor my product was since Ive only used it for 3 days and broke caused by them but nothing (on its way here its box must have hit hard around the trucks). Having to wait a month which shouldve just taken 15 days based on their policy. So the month passed and I got an email that they will ship it back tk me, charges me 80$ to ground ship which I shouldnt pay because it was their fault. I havent got my laptop since its held in customs, which I now have to pay taxes on TWICE! Since I bought it from Canada. My point is if youre going to buy a machine I highly recommend buying on a local place or within your country avoid buying from the states cause they will not care when things go wrong on your machine. Customer service was also utterly useless they were nice to tell me the status of machine but thats about it. This has been the worst process Ive had to go through for 2 months. Its just a nightmare. Hopefully this helps you."

xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Aug-28-2018

“We are sorry to hear of your concern. We hate to see a valued customer such as yourself upset about anything about their order. Unfortunately as with nearly all US Sellers shipping coverage to and from a international location is not covered under warranty unless you purchase a International Shipping Warranty that we offer for this situations. We have reached out to you and would like to still assist to help you with this. Emily our representative in our Customer Loyalty team reached out to you to work with your concern about shipping. ”

2018-08-14

MSI GP63 leopard

"I purchased a MSI gaming laptop and the people over at XoticPC were great! I ordered my pc one night and they were finished building and to my surprise, shipped the very next day. I was unaware that they actually went through and removed the factory bloatware from the machine. Really impressed with the way they handle things over there. I will be recommending them to my friends and family looking for a PC. Top notch!"

2018-08-10

Very lousy n bad experiences with Asus Zephyrus M GM501GS-XS74

"I can't believe I have to return my first Windows based laptop. I never returned any pc I purchased before and this is truly the 1st time i have to do that. The next day after I received it. I already had to call up Xotic PC for tech support. The videos can never be shown on Youtube/FaceBook and even recorded online videos wouldn't work. They did help to download the dirver and i thought everything would be fine. Little did I know afterwards, more issues popped up. Wifi would drop for no reasons n I'm very sure my internet connect is all good because my old MacBook air still works flawlessly. Videos buffering would happen all the time and it takes 5-7 minutes before it will play again. After that, I started contacting Asus tech support and their employees n services really ****. They advised Xotic PC did not install the softwares/firmwares correctly. We did a re-installation. After that, the problems still exist for another week. I ended up going back to Xotic again to do so many firmwares update. I almost had to call for tech support every other day. There were a least 10-12 firmwares to be updated. I guess I spent at least more than 25 hours during the first 3 weeks on tech support from both parties. IT'S SUPER AMAZING! I questioned Xotic PC sales rep n complained if it's really the problems from Asus or its internal production team and quality control?
When after all the softwares issues are resolved, another huge obstacle happened arose. My Ninja Trader Brokerage firm that uses the Teamviewer for remote assistance cannot establish any connections at all no matter how tedious we checked n tested. It's like spending 3 hours averagely on a daily basis for another whole week n Xotic PC also tried to help without any successes. I was really sick n tired of this and feeling VERY VERY FRUSTRATED. Too many unknown variables and nobody has the solutions/answers to it and did't have all that time to trace where the issue originated and I always had to schedule tech support online with Ninja Trader in the morning first. This whole situation has wasted me lots lots of precious time.
However, I'm willing to give it a second chance with Xotic PC all due to the sales/tech/customer service like Eric/Landon/Emily were very helpful. This is the major reason. I do advise the management to have serious quality control at bay. I had a friend who did desktop PC customization before ( and yes, that was my first desktop customization) we never ran into so many major issues like this. When installations are done properly, there shouldn't be too many issues occurred. I do advise the management to have serious quality control at bay.

xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Aug-15-2018

“We apologize that this your experience with us as that is never our intention. Our systems go through rigorous testing but sometimes computers are not compatible with 3rd party software, as in this case. Thank you for your business and for working with us to try and find a resolution. ”

2018-08-10

MSI GP73 leopard -014

"This is my 2nd MSI laptop from Xotic PC in 6 years. Competitive pricing, great options to select from. I use mine a lot for photography so I love that I could get the screen calibrated. The 17 inch screen is awesome. Stock sound works good for what gaming I do. WOW and EQ settings are maxed and it runs like a champ. Flight sims run perfectly. This is my first SSD and it boots up RIGHT NOW! I've had this a month now and love it, so far so good. I'll get the hinge fixed on my 6yr old one and clean it out and have a great backup for vacation trips cuz it still runs admirably for a 6yr old laptop. Thanks Xotic PC, you guys rock! "

2018-08-05

Sager NP8954 (CLEVO P955ER)

"The 8954 is a slim and powerful laptop. I ordered mine with 500Gb SSD, 2TB SSHD, and 32Gb of Ram. An easy desktop replacement with enough hardware for gaming, office applications, and lighter than many other models on XoticPC. I have used XoticPC in the past, and this time I was upgrading and looking to replace my old SAGER NP8268-S (CLEVO P150SM-A) laptop. My previous experiences with XoticPC were great. Owning the 8268 which is still working I knew I was getting a great product and support from XoticPC again.

During the time I have used and owned it the 8954 is a excellent laptop. While gaming or using the laptop to watch movies the laptop does heat up, but as many experienced pc gamers know, it is recommended to get a notebook cooler if this is a concern for you. Performance is great. I was able to run Sniper Elite 4, Train Simulator, and StarCraft 2 all in Ultra graphics settings. My son played Garry's Mod and Shadow of Mordor on this laptop with no issues. MS Office applications and networking performance is also great on laptop. I did not opt for getting additional services to overclock it. In my opinion it's not needed as any game available will be excellent on this machine at this time.

Overall - the price and quality are great. The graphics and performance are excellent, and you will be happy with this laptop.

2018-08-04

Gigabyte Aero 15W v8-BK4 - Fantastic!

"I was expecting a lot, and it's even better than I had hoped for.

lot of the reviews mentioned fan noise and keyboard and possible wek points but I actually love the keyboard and the fan noise isn't bad at all.

Take my advice - get a good NVME drive - you won't regret it.

Brian

2018-08-01

Xotic PC Aero 15x amazing laptop epic service

"I purchased an Aero 15x the full 4K Edition from Xotic PC and received fast shipping and very knowledgeable staff. Landon over at Xotic PC was able to find out every issue with the current drivers installed and provided tech support via email to me and assisted solving all issues for me. I now am very familiar with Gigabytes software and how to properly update all drivers/bios/firmware etc.

The laptop Aero 15X is a beast I mean anything I throw at it never stalls or stutters performs like a champ. I really confide in Gigabyte/Aorus products. They have not let me down yet. I am very pleased with their products as a whole. I will continue to be a well satisfied customer for years to come. This is my second Gigabyte laptop. Previous model was the Aorus X7 DT V7 and that was a great laptop as well. The Aero 15x 4K edition is by far the best laptop I have ever owned. I mostly use it for productivity video editing but some gaming on the side it does everything I need it to. No complaints after appropriate drivers/bios were installed. It's all smooth sailing from here thanks Gigabyte :)

2018-07-17

Fantastic Customer Service

"I wanted to buy a laptop for my sister as a present. Since I was traveling I needed expedite and Emily and everyone else I talked to was very friendly and diligent. I was able to get my computer on time (order on Monday and had it by Friday in Boston). So kudos for the great customer service. I don't have any comments about the computer as it was a present and my sister is the one using it (and probably too early for her to review - since she just got it). "

2018-07-09

bought a SAGER NP9175 (CLEVO P775TM-G) laptop

"GREAT LAPTOP for gaming, works EXTREMELY perfect on PUBG and CSGO with high FPS, gona try different games later... amazing customer service and experience, Emily.M@xoticpc.com was my online chat assistant and he did very well in serving me!"

2018-07-06

good laptop, glitch on the site....

"bought a new asus laptop when building it i selected the default 500 gb m.2 ssd along with a 128 m.2 and the default 1 tb sshd
when i got the laptop the 500 gb m.2 was missing after several calls i found out it was a glitch on the site. it its advertised with something it should come with it... other then getting screwed out of a ssd the laptop is great so far

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.