8:30-5:30 M-F

Customer service: 9.24/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.92/10
2018-07-17

Fantastic Customer Service

"I wanted to buy a laptop for my sister as a present. Since I was traveling I needed expedite and Emily and everyone else I talked to was very friendly and diligent. I was able to get my computer on time (order on Monday and had it by Friday in Boston). So kudos for the great customer service. I don't have any comments about the computer as it was a present and my sister is the one using it (and probably too early for her to review - since she just got it). "

2018-07-09

bought a SAGER NP9175 (CLEVO P775TM-G) laptop

"GREAT LAPTOP for gaming, works EXTREMELY perfect on PUBG and CSGO with high FPS, gona try different games later... amazing customer service and experience, Emily.M@xoticpc.com was my online chat assistant and he did very well in serving me!"

2018-07-06

good laptop, glitch on the site....

"bought a new asus laptop when building it i selected the default 500 gb m.2 ssd along with a 128 m.2 and the default 1 tb sshd
when i got the laptop the 500 gb m.2 was missing after several calls i found out it was a glitch on the site. it its advertised with something it should come with it... other then getting screwed out of a ssd the laptop is great so far

2018-07-06

Gigabyte Aero 15X purchase - Excellent

"Amazing laptop, smooth and powerful, CPU and GPU temp don't usually go much over 80 Celsius during gaming with the cooling pad. Had no issues with the laptop whatsoever. It's lightweight and powerful - just what I need as a student.

I was presented with a clear roadmap and regular status updates up to the delivery stage by Xotic PC. Very prompt and clear overall.

2018-07-03

Perfect

"Fast and super service for a quality product"

2018-07-02

Communication was severly lacking on a $6500 laptop and SSD was not installed.

"This is my 3rd computer from XoticPC. All of them are awesome gaming laptops including my recent purchase of a new MSI i9 1080 Titan. Which is phenomenal!

Communication along the way was very difficult. The pre-order was delayed...no one told me until I called them (I gave them 2 weeks after their website said it was available). The "build status" under your account management was not accurate. Which led to too many live chat sessions. Also, if you live chat after hours they really can't tell you much about your orders. They told me I would be contacted the next day...which they did not.

What surprised me the most was that one of the SSD drives was not partitioned at all. In fact, I initially thought they forgot the 3rd drive but I am familiar with Windows enough to set it up. You would think a $6500 laptop would get white glove treatment...but not so. Very disappointed and a very different experience from my earlier purchases several years ago. Most likely I will shop elsewhere.

2018-06-28

XOTIC PC

"It was my first time dealing with XOTIC PC. I am very pleased with how my order was handled. They even updated me as my order went through each step of the custom build down to the shipping of my order. Customer service was great and they answered all the questions I had before I made my purchase (Thank you, Emily). They have gained a loyal customer here...Keep up the good work!"

2018-06-26

Clevo N850EP

"Good Pricing for their services as well as some pretty awesome customization options, i was getting a computer for school that needed to run some pretty heavy applications, service staff always responded within 24 hours for email and if you use their chat service on the site its all in real time. In my experience the employees i dealt with over the phone, email, and online chat service were either very knowledgeable, or were willing to find the information for me about certain product. If i need another laptop or if anything goes wrong with my current one, I at least have some faith in the tech support."

They did it right.

"Package arrived on time and intact. Price was better than we could find on comparable sites. There was one item missing from our shipment, but when I reached out to Xotic support they were able to get back to me the next day and I got my missing item within the week. A very pleasant customer service experience. "

Not sure yet

"i got a faulty laptop, although the customer service was not helpful, yet the manager there is respectable and sorting things out at the moment, and hopefully they will send me the model i want and refund me back my money, i will keep you updated"

Nothing Short of Perfect

"Xotic PC hit it out of the park for me. Although I did not upgrade or customize my laptop they offered a great deal that killer the rest if the market. My laptop came within 4 days of my order, right when they said it would. I would trust Xotic PC with all my PC needs and recommend them wether you further upgrade your system but not. "

2018-06-24

GIGABYTE AERO 14KV7-BK4 configured by XoticPC is the best laptop!

"I spent months looking for a laptop that could do it all:
1) Thunderbolt 3 for eGPU support and future-proofing
2) Support for 32 gb of ram
3) Huge battery life!

The GIGABYTE AERO 14KV7-BK4 is the only laptop that hit the mark. Every other laptop forced me to pick 2 of the 3, but as a power user I refused to make a single compromise; I wanted to replicate my desktop development environment in a portable package. I don't game a lot so the lower-end GTX 1050 Ti is fine for me on most days, but for those occasions that I need that extra oomph I like having the Thunderbolt 3 port for an eGPU enclosure. The laptop is solidly built, weighs only 4 lb, runs cool and if I turn down the brightness on the gorgeous 2K Pantone-certified panel it lasts an impressive 9-10 hours; unheard of for a gaming laptop!

Can you get a beefier gaming laptop for this price? Definitely, but it would be at least twice as heavy and you'd be lucky if it got more than 2 hours of battery life. If you're a developer who needs a portable workstation it blows away the competition for a fraction of the price with competitive battery life, light weight, and with 32gb of ram you'll have no issues running multiple VMs. I didn't think that I'd notice a 2K resolution on a 14 inch screen, but it's so crisp and much nicer to work with than a standard 1080 panel!

I chose XoticPC to configure this laptop for me because it's cheaper than buying the individual parts and installing them myself, and I won't have any left over parts to deal with. I've used them once before for a gaming laptop in 2009 and know that their workmanship and service is top notch. With this laptop I ran into an issue with the keyboard's 'T' key and their service department contacted Gigabyte on my behalf to get me a replacement keyboard cap. I installed the replacement key myself which was great because I got to keep the laptop the entire time; nothing is worse than sending back your brand new laptop for a single keyboard key!

Very good cuatomer service

"Very good customer service. Laptop is yet to come so I will hold of on the eztra star for now.

Once I receive it (asus rog strix gl703gs ds74) I will go i more detail.

2018-06-20

Just brought a new MSI from XOTIC but have to ship it back in a month for repair. The customers service is quite responsive

"I don't understand why they don't check their product carefully before shipping it out to the customer. Within a week I noticed a problem with this new laptop got freeze and blue screen. And later had to sent it back for a repair. It is my big mistake ordering a laptop from this website.

The customers service is quite responsive in helping the shipping process to send it back for a repair.

xoticpc's Avatar
xoticpc from Xotic PC has responded
Posted Jun-22-2018

“Hello and thank you for your purchase. We regret that you have had an issue with your machine so soon after receiving it, but please understand that we put all of our machines through and extensive QA and stress tests but sometimes electronics, like a lot of things, have errors or issues that arise. I am glad that you are happy with the customer service you are receiving and hope you will reconsider that we are more than a 2 star company and 100% stand behind our products and will make sure your machine is fixed and back to you as fast as possible. Thank you.”

Quick, responsive, responsible

"I had a pretty solid experience with XoticPC. The first laptop I tried to buy back in October, but due to delays in the initial release from the manufacturer, the laptop did not arrive until January, and arrived with a broken motherboard. I sent it back to XoticPC to be exchanged for a new model, only to find that there were no other models to exchange it with because the manufacturer had already discontinued the new model. XoticPC gave me a full refund, and I waited a few months before buying a newly released model from a different manufacturer in May. This order went very smoothly, and XoticPC built my new machine within a matter of hours before sending it to me -- I was very impressed.

Overall, it was a very very long and arduous road to get my new computer, but all of the things that went wrong seemed to be the manufacturer's fault, and XoticPC responded professionally and honestly to all my questions and to everything that went wrong. Based on my experiences, I would buy another machine from XoticPC.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.