xootr.com
Sporting Goods
45 reviews

2014-04-16

"I really love my new scooter! I've been riding for several days now and I have no complaints. It is sturdy, folds easily, and I love the color options I selected for the foot board and handle bars. Well done Xootr!"

2014-04-14

"Best idea since sliced cheese"

2014-04-14

"I needed a stronger rear wheel for my "other-name" folding bicycle, and the Swift's reputation made it an easy buy (and the low price!). I was really amazed at the fast delivery. "

2014-04-11

"Bulletproof scooter. Used daily in Manhattan."

2014-04-09

"I am a 220 pound guy over 60 who knows he can't skate board in urban environments and was looking for a way to get around safely. I actually saw a guy in SF get off the ferry and go scootering away to work so I researched various models and decided on the Xootr Street. I receive it yesterday and have been motoring around and it is everything they said it would be. Well built, easy to maneuver, easy to pack and is exactly what I was looking for. Xootr was quick to fill my order and free shipping took 1 week (I live on the West Coast). This product is well worth the money and will be taking it to New York City next month. Thanks Xootr"

2014-04-04

"Xootr by far has proven the best mode of transportation EVER! I have tooled around NYC with my kids, raced down the hill to their elementary school, and used it to make my way around a busy studio lot. I have loved my sturdy Xootr (built for an adult) so much I bought them as Christmas presents for the kids on my ABC sitcom Trophy Wife. They easily fold up for travel, they are bright, beautiful, fun and reliable! LOVE MY XOOTR"

2014-04-04

"Fantastic product & great service! Outstanding value, considering the quality. They answered all of my questions promptly & shipping was fast. We use these at the racetrack to run back & forth all the time. They work well on rough surfaces. Definitely going to look into getting one of their bikes."

2014-04-03

"I love my Xootr, but I love the company even more. Their service has always been top-notch; they are accommodating and even helped me do a very customized order; and when I broke a fender, they rushed me a replacement at a fantastic price."

2014-04-02

"This is a perfectly engineered machine. There is no better city transportation means. Fast, light, beautiful and safe. However, as you can indeed push it really fast a helmet is recommended. Great for cross training. Really high tech, elegant, ergonomic. I am an ironman triathlete but I have not enjoyed any of my 10 k bikes as this thing. Also, there is no better way to learn a proper running form then using this machine: you learn easy and efficiently where to lend the foot with respect to the body!

2014-04-01

"I bought the Xootr Neon for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. Yeah, I know, for an 8 year old? It was worth EVERY penny. It gives a smooth, speedy ride and is comfortable for long rides around the neighborhood. The wheels are a great size - no risk of flipping due to tiny, wobbly, unstable wheels.

Great product! The only downside is that I am always trying to lure her away so I can ride it instead!

2014-04-01

"A++++++ communication and service. This is a top notch company and they really take care of their customers. I had a broken steer rod and they fixed it fast and fixed it right. THANKS. "

2014-04-01

"Quality. They treat you well. "

2014-03-31

"Amazing! I have an 8 year old, and have owned 3 xootrs to date. We live in NYC and ride together on one scooter back and forth to school, and I also use it for all of my personal errands and transportation around NY. It's amazing!!!!! Truly the best built scooter on the market. It rides very smoothly, carries my bags on it's handlebars, and makes city living much more fun :) On top of being an amazing product, the company and policy are exceptional. I have needed customer service on more than one occasion due to my heaving riding, and they always go above and beyond my expectations. Absolutely 5 stars."

2014-03-31

"This is the best kick scooter hands down! If you are looking for a great high quality scooter with great service, you will not be disappointed buying a Xootr. The manager (Steve) and his staff are top notch and their customer service is the best in the industry. Whether you are looking for a entry level or high end scooter, you will experience consistent and reliable excellent customer service. The manager always went above and beyond to make sure me and my kids made the right decision and had the best scootering experience possible pre and post sales. Thank you!!"

2014-03-31

"Review for Xootr Swift Folding Bike, and Customer Service.
Customer Service: I tried a Swift at a reseller in the Bay Area and though I was impressed with the bike, I was not impressed with the reseller. They were predominantly a car service facility and it was apparent the bikes were not a high priority. The bike was not set up well, over shifted into the spokes, and thrashed the spoke guard. That being said, the factory customer service more than made up for this experience when I ordered directly from the factory. They show an obvious concern that the customer has a good experience, and is happy with their product. Because of my height (6ft 5in, 238 lbs.) we made a few changes after the purchase to have the bike fit better. They are quick to respond, are proud of their product, and will take every effort to satisfy the customer. A++ for factory customer service.
Bicycle: I call this my travel bike, rather than a folding bike. The quick fold reduces size to some extent, but for a truly compact fold you need to do a bit of dismantling of the bike. The trade off is that this bike rides amazingly well. I tried a lot of different folders and was not happy with ride quality. Some may fold to the size of a small carry on, but none have the ride feel and rigidity of the Swift. I am confident on it at speed. (40 mph coming off Tioga Pass) Slow speed maneuvering is good, and the frame is nice and stiff. As it comes, I found the gear range to be a bit narrow, but it is fairly easy to make changes and modifications if necessary, as most of the parts on the bike are stock off the shelf. I also recommend the Crossrack. An ingenious design that gets comments wherever I go. I now have the bike set up with an airline legal travel case that turns into a trailer at your destination. I am looking forward to more travels with my Swift.

Share Xootr's store rating