145 West 7200 South

Customer service: 9.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.41/10
2018-05-21

Xidax gets it right

"This crew really knows what they are doing in terms of building custom, beautiful rigs. I'm a lifelong DIY builder and I wanted to build a rig to a level I just didn't have the tools or time to do. Xidax worked with me to change their standard configurations and pre-wire HDD/SSD slots for my old drives and didn't have any objections or issues. I worked with Julian on the configuration and Jennifer was quick to answer any question I had.

I can say they kept me in the loop (including build pictures) and shipped the system on time. I really don't have any complaints and I'd definitely use them again, as the wiring was beautiful and everything was professionally packaged.

Thanks!

2018-05-19

The absolute standard of custom PC building

"My prized gaming rig from over 5 year had died. Initially I was going to try replacing parts but there is always a chance something else would die. I began my investigation into custom made PCs (since my last one was). I checked a couple websites, some better than others, until a friend told me about his experience with Xidax so I decided I had nothing to lose. Turns out instead I had everything to gain! First time on the site, I played around and made a customized rig. During this a chat window opened and a customizing expert offered their help, but not in a pressuring way. I felt like I had space to look and play around but if I needed help they were there. This made me come back and from my second visit on I dealt mainly with Brooks (although everyone I spoke too was respectful and friendly). It's not many times I can say it is an experience to buy something, but this was. He was patient, knew a great deal about the different options I was looking into and I believe he was sincerely making sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I received pictures of it while it was being bench tested and I couldn't wait for it to be delivered. It's been a couple days since I got it and I'm still stunned at how well it runs. I even sent some pictures of the whole setup so they could see the great home it now has. I've already recommended them to multiple people I know and I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat! This is how customer service and great product value is done."

2018-05-05

Unreal experience.

"I have been looking at this company for close to 3 years now and knew i wanted a XIDAX custom but just could never afford it. As soon as i could i went on their super easy to navigate website and picked out my specs with help from Brooks, who made it seamless. after completing the build and placing my order i realized i forgot to add the monitor, keyboard, and mouse from excitement. not only did they get it in the same shipment but Brooks got me a great deal on it all! If you are looking for a system that looks great, works well, and quality customer service i will only recommend one company. XIDAX."

2018-05-04

Over impressed and never under delivered!

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DECIDED TO CUSTOM BUILD A GAMING PC. MY FRIEND RESEARCHED XIDAX BY CALLING THE THE COMPANY AND TALKING TO THEIR TECHS; RESEARCHING THEIR REVIEWS AND FINALLY SIGNED OFF ON USING XIDAX SERVICES. IMPRESSIVE DOES NOT EVEN EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION TOWARDS THE XIDAX TEAM. THEY WHERE POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS; MADE THOUGHTFUL SUGGESTIONS AND ALWAYS PROVIDED INSIGHT ON MY BUILD. XIDAX CUSTOMER FOR LIFE AND HIGH FIVE TO BROOKS AND JAY! AWESOME WORK!"

2018-04-30

Mega!!!

"Ladon.

2018-04-26

Unbelievable Company/Buying Experience

"I've bought Dell computers for years. It was time to make a new purchase after about 10 years of use. I had a Dell 8930 ordered but was concerned with the noise concerns from multiple reviews. My buddy told me about Xidax and I checked them out. While playing with a few builds, I used the chat function. I was helped by Brandon Yuen, "The Asian Guy," and I couldn't be happier. He took all the time needed (over an hour because I had another visitor at my home) and answered all my questions steering me in the right direction for my needs. He saved me hundreds with discounts and worked within my budget. I ended up with more computer than I thought I could afford. The level of service at this company does not exist in our world anymore. Please give them a shot and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!"

2018-04-25

Great customer service from Ty!

"Great customer service! Easy, prompt, no waiting in line for a chat advisor to get to me, EXCELLENT! Ty knew exactly how to help me with my inquiry and I couldn't be a more satisfied customer!"

2018-04-19

One of my best tech purchases in past 5 years

"Well I am so happy that I find them.
I already placed an order with Cyber power, they were so unfriendly and unreachable.
I was so lucky that they couldn't find a piece that I was asking in time, I canceled the order and thanks to one of my friends, I ordered the same machine, with lower price and better warranty (you already know they offer lifetime on core PC parts right?) and much much more friendlier personnel. There was a guy named Konnor Holdaway , god bless him, he walked me through all the process, helped me reconfigure the machine and followed up after I made the purchase and was so patient with all my crazy questions (blame me, well I was a Mac user :) )
I received my machine yesterday, professionally packed, literally no unnecessary cables in loose and it is rock solid thanks to these guys.
Best thing about them is that you don't feel like you are dealing with a corporation, you are dealing with caring people who try their best to help you.
Long story short, if you are looking for a good custom built PC, I strongly recommend Xidax

2018-04-18

awesome

"I received my new laptop 2 weeks ahead time. It is way more then I expected. Julian was very helpful and patient in helping me choose the right rig for my needs. I would highly recommend xidax if you are looking for a custom built gaming rig."

2018-04-18

Customer Support

"I initially had a rough experience. I ordered a 10k PC. The PC was not up to par. I sent an email late at night and IMMEDIATELY received an email from the Operations Director for Xidax. He called me and did EXACTLY what I asked for. They are taking care of me. The level of above and beyond surprised me. I honestly did not expect them to do what I asked for. I am beyond impressed and I may have to make another review for 5 stars when the issue is fully resolved. "

2018-04-17

Great experience

"They made a complicated purchase easy. I work mainly with Brooks and con not say enough kind words about him and everyone else over a Xidax computers. I am now a life long buyer of their amazing work. If you are on the fence about who to use when building a custom PC, look no further. They pay great attention to you and your build. They make sure that you get exactly what you need in your PC. I was fairly new to all if the details of building a high end gaming PC but left confident and knowledgeable once the experience was done. I couldn't be happier with Xidax!"

Posted Apr-19-2018

“Thanks for the review Cole! Why make the process difficult when we can make this as fun and personal as possible! :) ”

2018-04-10

Powerful machine!

"Ordered a custom build, and while my experience wasn't flawless, Xidax corrected the issue and I'm ecstatic with my new computer ! James in customer service was fantastic! "

Posted Apr-19-2018

“Hey Jason, I believe our Operations Director James is currently working with you on this situation!

Please keep following up with us if you have anymore questions or concerns! ”

2018-04-07

No problems

"I bought an xidax x-5 pc when they were first starting out, id say 4-5 years. Its very well put together. Since the day i bought it, it boots up in under 30 seconds. Sometimes i dont use it for a couple months at a time, but when i do decide to fire her up, its just as fast as always. Its nice to have a reliable gaming pc that can be used for more then just gaming. Also the lifetime warranty is a nice reminder that if i have any issues itll be covered."

2018-04-05

The best place to get a prebuilt PC

"I went into this experience very nervous being a first-time buyer of a gaming PC but Drew help me and told me everything I need to know and you put my mind right at ease and my order went through very fast and I got my PC Justice quick I am definitely going back to xidax where all my PC needs and I suggest everybody should if you're not building your own of course"

Posted Apr-19-2018

“Thanks for the review Shawn! We're here to help first-time builder's and veterans of the Computer Community! ”

2018-04-05

Xidax is more than awesome.

"All I can honestly say is these guy stuck with me until I picked my build keeping within my budget and on top of that getting a discount. I ordered my build on the march 24 and received it may 4, The build its self isn't extreme but is more than enough for me and what I do. Its beautiful case and no mess in wires, that's huge. They back what they do and a part goes dead they got my back 100%. Pay the little extra and get what you want and
Life time warranty. You cant beat it.

Posted Apr-19-2018

“Thanks for the Review Logan! Lifetime warranty is the best isn't it? :D ”

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.