xidax.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.07/10
Customer service: 9.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.05/10
2018-08-08

From the business model, to the support staff, to the quality of the builds, everything Xidax has to offer screams excellence!!!

"I’m new to the whole “custom pc” world. And the Xidax representative Brooks Branscomb was the best person I could run into with my barrage of questions. He was nothing but knowledgeable, pleasant and honest in every question I threw at him. I could really feel his want to get me the BEST system possible. Him and I spent plenty of hours customizing my personal pc and I can’t imagine being happier!! If someone’s looking for a wholesome and professional company to order a computer from, look no further than Xidax. Xidax has made a loyal customer out of me and I hope you choose to give them a look, you won’t be disappointed :)"

2018-08-06

Absolutely AMAZING service

"Service with Xidax was absolutely amazing, even after having my pc for months and realizing I was missing a mouse pad I ordered it took only a matter of minutes and they were sending it to me. couldn't be more happier with my system, professionally built and amazing quality! 10/10!!!!! "

2018-08-05

Amazing Customer Service

"I was greeted through the chat interface on the main website by Brooks. This man was extremely helpful and a Godsend when it came to helping me put together the build I wanted within the budget I could manage. From top to bottom the customer service I experienced through Brooks with Xidax truly set the bar. I have yet to come across a single PC pre-built brand that has offered such truly great customer service. Brooks did an outstanding job and handled all of my ill informed questions with ease to help me arrive at the product I wanted. Give this man a raise!!! Truly outstanding job and i'm hooked as a member for future PC related projects."

2018-08-02

Customer Service and Support

"I rec'd my PC a few days ago. Had problems playing my games. I called the support group and they found within less then 10 minutes I had plugged my monitor into the wrong port. Once that was resolved everything started working correctly. Great job Erica. "

2018-07-28

These guys. THESE GUYS.

"You want a computer built and have a stellar time putting an order in and chatting with a sales rep? These guys are the ones to go through! They have been SO helpful in everything! I consider myself a bit techy. I've put together my own desktops before, but these guys know more. And they are super wonderful to talk to as far as getting things set up, helping you find available credit (if needed), and getting an order set up and ready to get built. If there's ever an issue with it, you contact them and they are very well on the ball about getting it fixed for you. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, as I've been doing anyway, and hope you can have as excellent of an experience as I have!"

2018-07-28

Issue need a tissue

"Story short. Issues issuessss"

2018-07-27

ELITE... Nough Said!

"New to the gaming industry, these dudes helped me build exactly what I wanted and the performance of my rig has been undeniably epic!! Customer service is top notch, ask and you shall receive. I recommend these guys to everyone and will most certainly be back for any upgrades I need."

2018-07-23

Excellent Service, Quality towers

"I was very cautious of where I purchased my tower from because most are out to charge a fortune here lately. I was searching and found Xidax and the page very much so attracted me. I spoke with various sales reps on many different occasions. ALL of them were willing to help me in any way, and help me build the perfect tower. After we had them configured, I looked up what it would cost, and they are more than reasonable on the price for their labor to put them together, and offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY. So I ordered 2 towers; for my fiance and I. We have had them for a month, any questions with customer service has been fully resolved, and with ease. Also, the towers have performed beyond my expectations. I plan to order from them in the future, as well as participating in their upgrade program. The people at Xidax are great!!! I thank them for helping me get just the right towers for myself. If you are looking to get a quality tower at the right price, you have found the right company!!! "

2018-07-23

Xidax is pretty awesome.

"From the instant I got on their website, I was helped by a real person who walked me through everything. That's something I've never experienced online. I applied for their lease-to-own program, got approved, and a wonderful gentleman named Brandon helped me find a good PC to start out with for the amount I got approved for. On top of that, he raised the amount I could finance to help me pay it off! He walked me through all the steps I had to do to set up my payments and lease contract, and I was good to go. He was fun to talk to, and very helpful. I work retail and I hope to be as awesome as this guy is someday!
Beyond that, their website is structured very well. A few things confused me, but they got answered by the website or by customer service. They have a lot of options, you get some great deals for shopping with them on overclocking or shipping. But mostly, the customer service is top notch. Best and most comfortable experience I think I've ever had buying something this big.

2018-07-19

Customer service

"The customer service from brandon was trash I've never had anyone laugh in my face when I told them I've been on the phone for an hour and a half trying to give you guys $2700. I had the rep before hand answer and hang up in my face multiple times because they knew it was me calling early that morning because i had a dispute over if i could use a prepaid debit card to pay and one rep told me yes the other rep was like no you cant and i was like he told me as long as you have you billing address on the card as the mailing address you are good. The other rep brandon was like no you cant i was like ok im gonna call you back after i get the card to try it he was like ok. So when i called he kept answering and hanging up in my face i sat on the phone for an hour and a half waiting on an answer so finally he answered and he kuat started laughing at me after i told him that didnt give a damn that i was a customer. I kept asking him whats so funny he just kept laughing I didnt understand how someone lile him could be in customer service he was so damn rude and then i try to get a higher up on the phone and he was like i am a supervisor and i was like okay man whatever. Finally emailed jay to figure out what this guys issue was and jay has still til this day 2 months later still hasnt replied to my email its sad for a place to be known for there customer service that was the worst customer service i have ever encountered from both jay and brandon i wish someone that has some real power would contact me i was planning on ordering some more ram and another m.2 ssd from them but i feel if they dont appreciate my business ill just take it else where rhe only reason they got 2 stars from me is becauae the rig is awesomw and the guy who put it together for me was even cooler but i guess you run into ignorant employees every now and again! But Drew was awesome if you want good customer service ask for drew he is the man shows you respect and is really patient with you unlike brandon disrespectful self. 2700 and they treat me like trash like i only bought a mouse or keyboard from them and only spent 75 dollars I SPENT ALMOST 3 GRAND WITH THEM AND I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME SOMETHING"

2018-07-18

Best Laptop I've ever Purchased / Great Customer Service

"I was pricing around laptops for gaming and programming went from site to site and finally i came across Xidax and within seconds and configuration expert was chatting with me and put together a well priced and extremely powerful Laptop. I would recommend Xidax to anyone i know that wants a High performance computer for a Great Price. "

2018-07-16

Read This BEFORE You Purchase a Xidax PC!!!!!!!!!

"Hi there my name is Colbin Carnahan. I want to clear up any and all doubts you may have about going through the Xidax Computer company to purchase a gaming/productivity PC. In this review i hope to cover any questions a potential buyer such as yourself may have about working with Xidax Computers, and also provide an entertaining review. First off if you know what you want, they will get it for you. End of story. Choose one of the pre builds that fits your budget, and customize it how you want to. Secondly, if you are a noob and have no clue whats going on Xidax Computers is honestly one of the best ways to go. While you are browsing through them anxiously deciding which ones you can afford you will see a little box come up that says "Talk to a Real Human"... slowly guide your quivering pointer to that box.. than open it.. (no pandora jokes pending..) TALK TO THAT REP! They will guide you through the process and let me tell you, I worked with Brandon the G.O.A.T and Brooks the Champion of the People and they were fantastic. Within a 20 minute phone call, I had my build ready.. or so i thought.. Than the thought struck me that there was no way i could afford this thing. The G.O.A.T than whispered "what about our No Credit Check Financing?" If your like me and you dont have credit or have bad credit do NOT WORRY! Not only was Xidax Computer company able to hook me up with the exact build i wanted, but the financing option is one of the best I have ever worked with. Not having good credit does not mean a thing. And not having credit at all does not mean a thing. You will get your build, and if you are like me and want to price check item per item, i believe mine was somewhere in the 40-50 dollars more. Its so reasonable i knew there was a catch. The catch is, if you want to finance, make sure you can pay it off in 90 days or less. Having said that, the Xidax Computers and its affiliates will work with you and make sure you have a great buying experience. If you do not think you can afford to pay your build off within those 90 days consider opting for a lower cost build that fits your budget because guess what? You can upgrade later and the build minus the graphics card is covered by a lifetime warranty! I strongly recommend Xidax Computers whether you are financing or just buying outright because you don't know how to build a computer. The staff is knowledgeable and will get you what you want and they never try to up sell you. I hope like me you choose to purchase a build and also like me be astounded at how timely, and professional the process is. "

2018-07-11

YOUR IN GOOD HANDS HERE!

"I A XBOX CONSOLE PLAYER HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. BUT, MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE MAKING THE SWITCH TO PC. SO,STARTED SAVING MY MONEY THINKING IT WAS GOING TO COST ME A ARM AND LEG TO PURCHASE THIS PC. SO, STARTED CALLING 3-4 DIFFERENT PLACES GOT SEVERAL BIDS. TRIED TO ASKED QUESTIONS NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT PURCHASEING A PC. NOT KNOWING WHAT TO ASK OR WHAT THERE TELLING ME. SO, NOW I WAS DOWN TO 2 CHOICES. THOUGHT TO MYSELF THIS FILLS LIKE TALKING TO A CAR SALEMAN.THAT NIGHT SEEN A XIDAX ADE ON MY PHONE. SO, DECIDED TO CALL THEM TALKED TO A REP NAMED BRANDON. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR & WHAT I HAVE GOT A BID ON FROM OTHER PLACES SO FAR. HE THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL ME HIS PRICE. I WAS STUNNED AT THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. SO, I ASKED WHAT WAS MISSING! LOOKED AT THE BIDS AGAIN DUE THAT NIGHT DUE TO THE BIG PRICE DIFFERENCE. CALLED BACK TALKED TO THE SAME REP BRANDON AGAIN. THOUGHT WAS WOW TALKING TO THE SAME PERSON WAS AWESOME ASKING HIM MORE QUESTIONS.HE SAID FROM WHAT YOU TOLD ME THIS PC WOULD WORK GREAT. NOW I CAN GIVE YOU A BID FOR THE SAMETHING THERE OFFERING AT THE OTHER PLACES BUT, THE PC YOU NEED FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION VS MAKING A SALE ON WAS -1500.00 ON AVG LOWER DIFFERENCE IN COST.

SO, SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT JUST SELLING YOU SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED & TELLING YOU WHAT THEY WANT HERE. THIS WILL BE WHAT YOU ASK FOR AND LOOKING FOR. RECIVED THE PC AND LOVE IT.EVERYHTING THE REP BRANDON TOLD ME WAS TRUE. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE. WILL BE PURCHASEING A 2ND PC FROM THEM. ALSO TALKED A FRIEND INTO PURCHSEING A PC FROM THEM. HE RECIVED LAST WEEK AND WE BOTH LOVE OUR NEW ELITE RIGS. SO, IF YOUR IN QUESTION CALL BRANDON AND HIS TEAM AND ASK AWAY. THEY WILL HELP YOU VS SALE YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT NEED. THATS WHY I SAY YOUR IN GOOD HAND HERE!

XIDAX CUSTOMER

LARRY K HOOVER

2018-07-11

Amazing customer service makes the dream work

"This company has astounded me. I am waiting for my new computer."

2018-07-03

Excellent Customer Service, quick powerful laptop!

"I was wanting to replace an older Alienware computer with something that would run my VR gear while I was out on the road. At first I was looking at another Alienware, but their customer support was always outsourced and was terrible...I felt like they were just reading a script off a card and not really caring how much support was given. During my research, XIDAX was given high marks for laptops, and support after the sale, so I checked out their website. I must have drove them nuts with all the questions I had...and I guess I spent a few months researching (and waiting for the newest/latest hardware). So when I finally pressed the buy button for a Xidax XM-10 4K GTX 1080 , I'm sure Konnor at XIDAX was relieved that all my questions and concerns had been answered.

I purchased the laptop on the 30th of May, and UPS delivered it on the 6th of June. Due to the anti-theft protection, I had to have the laptop delivered to my home address, not my work address...so I had to take a vacation day so I would be home to sign for the packages. A small set-back and not a deal breaker.

Unpacking and setup was a breeze, after all the updates for the Operating System, the laptop loads quickly. I loaded up my VR software (I had to manually load the drivers for the sensors), all worked perfectly. I am happy and impressed with my new toy!

XIDAX was running a special on free gear with computer purchase, so in a separate box was a brand new corsair keyboard, mouse, mouse mat, laptop bag, and T-shirt...Unfortunately, the Void Pro headsets were missing, so I sent an e-mail to Support@Xidax.com and another box was on the way. No hassles at all!

Overall, I am very happy with my new system! Five star service from the beginning, and even when I had a problem with missing (free) stuff, it was corrected with no questions! I would definitely recommend them and would buy from them again.

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.