Stores > Xidax Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xidax Computers by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

Great Site Great Service Great Product!

"This is one of the best buying experiences I have ever had online.

My story-

My name is Joe. I started looking around for computers about a month ago. I looked at a few websites and a few different brands. I read tons of reviews and did a lot of research. I read some really good reviews about Xidax and am wow'd top find them spot on!

My venture started with me building my own computer on Xidax's website and while I was doing so a chat popped up. The sales/pc build expert that introduced himself was Brooks. I asked brooks to look over my build and let me know if he thought it was sufficient for the things I would be trying to accomplish with my pc. The things I would be doing were gaming, coding and school.

Brooks looked over my build for a minute and come to find out that I didn't have the right configuration for what I wanted to do and some of it was even way overboard. Brooks simplified my configuration, endured all of my stupid questions, and remained patient and knowledgeable through the whole process. He even looked up and referenced specs for thing that I had no idea about. He made this so easy for me.

So we built my pc.....

Now it came time for me to ask Brooks about monitors. I wanted good monitors but expressed my concern for the price of the monitors that Xidax had on their site and for what I wanted they were too expensive. Brooks provided me with a link to comparable monitors at a cheaper price!

In the binning of this whole process, I let Brooks know that I wouldn't be able to purchase this computer for about a month as I was waiting for a bonus check to come in. This did not stop him from being patient, kind, and taking his time to help me figure this all out (which took quite a while and me annoyingly emailing every few days with a new question.)

So after a couple of weeks, I made the purchase!

I was a little disappointed when I saw, on the order tracker, that my computer was going to take a while to ship. After a day or so my ship date moved even further out (from the 2/09 to 2/12) I waited a day to see if it would update and it didn't. It did, however, move into the build process. After another day I started getting a little antsy and sent Brooks a message inquiring about the ship date changed and he looked into it for me.

He reassured me that the computer was in fact in the build process and should be done soon and after that it would move to quality and burn-in. A day later that's exactly what happened. When it reached burn-in, I received a picture of it! This was exciting, it shows progress and man was that thing gorgeous! 48 hours after that, I get the notice that my computer has shipped! I received my computer the day before it was supposed to have shipped originally! Seeing as it is a 3 day ship from Utah to Michigan my computer shouldn't have been here until the 15th. I received it on the 8th!

No I have my computer at home, I have it all set up and have been playing on it for a few days. This machine is amazing! I have had no issues with it at all as of yet. It even handles Pubg like a pro (for those of you who know the challenges of Player Unknowns Battle Grounds.)

All in all, I feel the service was above par, the build and shipping was fast and ahead of schedule, and the product is running great so far.

I would definitely recommend Xidax!

Thank you Xidax and especially Brooks, for this awesome experience. My next computer will be from you guys! Crap maybe even my wifes' next computer as well!

-Joseph M.

2018-02-10

Amazing product with even better customer service!

"I truly cannot put enough praise in this review. I dealt with Drew, Konnor, Jay and many others at this amazing company! They delivered on every promise and provided a superb experience! "

2018-02-08

Amazing Support

"I recently bought a nice gaming rig, from the start i received nothing but the highest level of support from Chris Hernandez who was very helpful. Then a week after i got my rig i needed some support and they were very attentive, walking me through how to check to see if my rig was ok."

2018-02-06

Great Experience!

"Great Experience. The whole process from start to finish was easy and smooth. The website configurator is easy to use and configuration master Brooks answered questions and provided input and suggestions to my build. The unit shipped as advertised. The unboxing experience showed Xidax took the time and care to make sure the package shipped properly. I have been using my new rig and am very pleased with the meticulous care put into the build. Not even a fingerprint or smudge left on the unit. With the advertised warranty and parts replacement, there is no reason I wouldn't shop at Xidax again. Thanks go out to you and your team Xidax. "

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2018

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Steve, Thanks for the awesome review! We aim to satisfy our customers with a fantastic experience, glad that brooks was able to provide that for you! ”

2018-02-01

Customer service

"I had some questions, and spoke with a support rep named Ty. He answered every question I had in a timely manner, and made our interaction as simple and smooth as you could ever hope for from customer service. I would certainly recommend Xidax to anyone looking for a custom rig, but might not know how to do it themselves. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey zcompo! Thanks for the review! We always aim to make every experience smooth! Glad that you got assistance you were looking for! ”

2018-02-01

Very happy and very impressed

"I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH XIDAX. THEY LISTENED TO HOW I INTENDED TO USE MY NEW COMPUTER AND HELPED ME ASSEMBLE THE BEST SYSTEM WHILE MEETING MY PRICE AND PERFORMANCE GOALS. THEY DID NOT TRY TO UPSELL OR RECOMMEND AN OVERKILL SYSTEM I DID NOT NEED. THEIR GUIDANCE ON PRICE AND PERFORMANCE WAS VERY APPRECIATED AND SEEMED TO BE SPOT ON. THEY WERE ALWAYS VERY RESPONSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW SYSTEM. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“HEY RM84! Thanks for the great review! Glad that everything we had going on impressed you! ”

Amazing

"Simply amazing experience. Brandon was informed, polite, honest, patient, and seemed genuine in his care for customer happiness. Can not recommend this business enough.

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Lyrics, thanks for the fantastic review! ”

2018-01-26

Great Service from multiple employees.

"I recently purchased and received my X2 and it works great. But this review is mainly about the employees. First was Julian hes the one that helped me the most I was bugging this guy for like a week and he was always helpful with a great attitude then was Jay (from Customer Service) Someone forgot to send my shirt and Jay had it figured out in less then 2 minuets. All around great experience from the Xidax team and I will refer them to all of my gaming friends without a doubt. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey BUDown, Thanks for the awesome review! Our goal is to make sure you receive a fantastic experience and sounds like you did!”

They make everything right

"I am a previous Xidax customer and have recommended them to others. I will preface this review with that they met my expectations and did everything in their power to make everything whole. I continue to be a Xidax customer and recommend them to others.

Their team knows what they are doing, systems are tested well (Though current UEFI firmware was not flashed on my system) and the build quality is excellent. However, my problem is with their order tracking/updating customers of problems.
When a system enters QC/burn-in there is no update or notification that there is an issue. This is my only reason for giving four stars (Honestly I would give 4.5 for this if I could). The order tracking needs to be a little more agile for changes. If a part fails (as happened to a friend of mine) during burn-in we should not have to inquire about why the system has missed its ship date (Or in my case just that overclocking was resulting in burn-in taking longer than expected). For such an important thing to advertise as the order tracker, the customer service aspect of it is seriously lacking. I know other builders have "exceptions" in their order status to let you know that something has gone wrong this is something Xidax should look into employing along with e-mailing customers when there is an issue that may cause them problems (Especially for an expedited request).

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey TRawr, I'm sorry there was an issue with the QC and Burn-in Process and you weren't updated.

Please reach out to us at support@xidax.com, we'd be more then happy to discuss this so more and improve! ”

2018-01-25

Buy With Confidence!

"I love my new Xidax X-6 desktop computer. It is an amazing computer. I had dealings with a few Xidax employees before deciding on my final configuration and every person that I dealt with at Xidax was very nice and helpful. I spent most of my time speaking with Konnor. He was a pleasure to do business with. I am in my 50’s and somewhat knowledgeable about computers, but, I am definitely not a computer guru or a gaming enthusiast. Konnor was very patient with me and gave me great advice. I am pretty sure that this computer is going to last me a very long time, but, I’m already looking forward to purchasing my next computer through Xidax. Keep up the good work Xidax employees and thanks for a nice buying experience! "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Paul! Thanks for the awesome review, we strive to perfect our customer service! ”

2018-01-19

Incredible Experience

"Everything was exactly how I was hoping it was going to be, I configured my system exactly how I wanted it to be and then some, the customer service agent (Drew) took the initiative to contact me to tell me that my cooling system wasn't sufficient enough to what my system would need to avoid overheating which I then communicated to him to just give me what ever his recommendation was for it. I received my system on 01/15/2018 and the machine is incredible, it completely blew my expectations out of the water, a great machine with a great customer service team to go with it. 11/10 would recommend to everyone I know."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the Review Anthony! Great PCs should always come with Great Customer service! Glad that you had an amazing experience! ”

2018-01-11

Awesome customer support

"I have sent several chats to their customer support about my computer being built. For a first time buying from this company I am extremely happy with how things are handled. They do not get upset with you when asking multiple questions. Once I get my computer in I will be doing an unboxing and my experiance."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey ZeroGhost! Thanks for the awesome review! Customer service definitely is something strive for and glad that you were able to experience it! ”

2018-01-05

Awesome Job

"So i spoke with Brandon "the asian guy" who was absolutely amazing. He was super helpful and did everything he could to get me what i wanted. Was built and shipped super fast... PLease give this guy a raise he deserves it! Will definitely tell all my friends looking for a PC to come here first... THANKS XIDAX and Brandon "The Asian Guy""

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Scotty! Thanks for the review! Glad that Brandon was able to assist you through the process of finding the right Build for you! ”

2018-01-03

Great Company that takes care of their customer's needs.

"ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! ANYBODY CAN BUILD A COMPUTER BUT XIDAX GOES BEYOND BY MAKING SURE THEY DO IT RIGHT. THE SALESMEN ARE NOT PUSHY AND MAKE A REAL EFFORT TO HELP YOU GET THE RIGHT CONFIGURATION. AFTER I GOT MY COMPUTER I NEEDED SOME HELP WITH TROUBLESHOOTING. THE SUPPORT TEAM WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. "

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2018

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey John! Thanks for the review! We definitely aim to get on a personal level and make this a no hassle process, last thing we wanna do is make you feel like you're talking to a car salesman! ”

2017-12-28

Xidax and the XMT-7 are awesome!!!

"I will admit to being a bit hesitant to purchase a gaming laptop from a company I knew little about, but I did some research (this site included) and I came to a decision.

I have a custom rig at home that I built myself with a 1080ti, but I was looking for a laptop for some gaming on the go. I work at a place where I have little responsibility other than making sure the place doesn't burn down, so my free time while there was spent mindlessly scrolling through Reddit or other less interesting websites.

The XMT-7 is amazing and powerful. Most importantly though is their customer service. They were super helpful.
They answered any question dumb or not with the utmost respect and patience.

The build quality is amazing! Nothing feels cheap or thrown in. The body is a two piece aluminum and plastic (albeit very little plastic, the lip around the screen and the top of the keyboard inlay)

The insides vary on what you want. I purchased one with the following: Intel i7 7700hq, Nvidia GTX 1060, 16gb ram, SSD and a 1080p 60hz screen.

It runs beautifully and handles everything I throw at it. I was worried about heat of course but this thing displaces the heat very well, I cannot honestly say that it has felt too hot or made me worry. The temps hover in the same range as my rig in 60 to 70 c range.

It's fast does everything I want it too as far general computing go with very little effort.

The price is what it is, I was prepared to spend and knew that I couldn't customize to the level I wanted to by purchasing off the shelf.

The customer service is what sold me on Xidax, absolutely amazing!

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2018

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Donavon! Thanks for the review, we know that in this day and age, the most important thing is to have great customer service on top of everything else we provide! ”

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.