Stores > Xcheap-Rx.com
  • Xcheap-Rx.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xcheap-Rx.com by clicking a star below.
2013-10-25

"I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting from this site. Orders are received in a very timely minor considering the distance they travel.The product is exactly what they should be."

2013-10-11

"Superb products, fast shipping, great communication!! Item arrived safe wouldn't hesitate one bit in ordering from this company again. "

2013-09-15

"Just great doing business with xcheap-rx.com. Great prices, fast delivery and timely updates on the shipping status."

2013-08-26

"As usual, my order came through without a problem. Even though I thought it would, I even text to let them know of my concerns and a return message was delivered me the same day. Always I get what I have ordered and quality is second to none! Now, if they also sold adult toys..."

2013-06-26

"I have been buying from this company as well as their sister company for many, many years. They have the best prices and customer service by far. I have never doubted the quality of their product. Paying with e-check takes longer to process but it always arrives quickly after processing. They will always get right back to you if you have a question or problem. It's a great company to do business with."

2013-05-24

"Excellent service, fast delivery, high quality products and great prices. Thank you!!!"

2013-04-29

"I am a repeat customer, I've tried more than one product, and never had a problem with any of their merchandise and will continue to do business with them. I don't think you can beat their price.Or there service, and for payment I like the convenience of using e-Check. Stop and think about it how can you go wrong reasonable price, shipping, and a good product. Keep up the good work X-cheap - Rx ..... Frank from Massachusetts"

2013-04-05

"Overall, I am very pleased with my experience. The products are good and the prices can't be beat. It took a little longer than expected to recieve my order, but, well worth the wait. T.C. "

2013-03-28

"I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Xcheap-rx.com. I found their service quick, very affordable, and backed up with excellent customer support. They take an individual interest in every order placed. From my experience I can honestly say Xcheap cares about your needs and concerns as an individual not "just another sale". I will definitely look to them for my future medicinal needs! Thank you Xcheap!"

2013-03-25

"I'm a return customer. BEST PRICES. AWESOME customer service. FAST delivery. I never have to worry about order, I can always track.. Quick response to any communication.
Thank you.
I will be ordering again.

2013-03-18

"I have ordered meds from Xcheap-Rx many times and had nothing but positive experiences. And the e-mail customer service responses have been very good as well."

2013-03-01

"I cannot begin to express my complete satisfaction with the products BUT more importantly, with the level of Customer Service and quick response to my inquires,etc.
Xcheap-Rx.com resolved my order errors immediately and shipped me a new batch with express delivery.
Again, I highly recommend their products and there professionalism in doing business with there clients.
Order away and be satisfied! :)

2013-02-22

"I am now a three-time repeat customer and I am very pleased with Xcheap-Rx.com. Not only do their products work as they should, the shipping is prompt and the level of customer service and individual attention customers receive is a pleasant surprise. The prices are the lowest I've seen. Prior to doing business with Xcheap-Rx.com, I purchased products from several other sites. Neither the products, prices or customer experience was as good as Xcheap-Rx.com. They have earned my loyalty as a customer and I highly recommend that you give them a try."

2013-02-11

""I am a happy return customer of xcheap-rx.com". I had a question on my package, they responded the same day and tracked the order. xcheap kept me up to date until i got it within two days. Very professional and concerned for customer satisfaction.

Angel...Florida

2013-01-17

"Never have a problem with Xcheap ordering is simple and fast delivery is great and Mary Croft always follows up on your order. I am completely satisfied would recommend them to everyone. "

Share Xcheap-Rx.com's store rating

Xcheap-Rx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Xcheap-Rx.com is not a merchant member
Xcheap-Rx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!