Stores > WristbandCreation.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review WristbandCreation.com by clicking a star below.
2016-10-26

The tail of the missing package!

"Sam is a Rock Star!
We bought the bands to identify our wedding guests at our beach wedding.
We missed delivery of the package and went on USPS website as the email indicated and rescheduled delivery. A few days passed after the new rescheduled delivery date and we waited.......no package. It was more than a week had passed and we called USPS who was not able to assist us with additional information about the package than what was on the tracking page on their website.
I contacted WristbandCreation and Sam kept on the case trying to get USPS to re-deliver my package. He found out which post office that held my package and suggested that we visit them to collect the package since we were getting nowhere with the redelivery request, in which we did. We finally got them!
Thank you Sam for your Great Customer Service! Please try not to ship with USPS.

2016-10-25

Amazing service and quality wristbands!

"I had such a great experience using wristband creation! As soon as I ordered online I had a representative calling to confirm all the details. The wristbands came on time and were WAY better quality than I ever expected!!! I had em made for a football team and the kids LOVE them! TOTALLY recommend this company!"

Super cute wristbands

"I ordered personalized wristbands for the students in my school, and they absolutely love them! The customer service was excellent, as they were in touch with me every step of the way. These are quality wristbands, and since the sizing was explained so well, I was able to order just what I needed. I highly recommend these wristbands!"

Easy and fast

"The website was easy to use and even though there were extra fees to speed it up for my event, it was still inexpensive and coming a day earlier than expected. "

2016-10-11

Awesome!

"Good customer service. Easy to create wristband and customizing was great. "

2016-09-27

You won't regret doing business with this company!

"Excellent customer service!! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase wristbands. "

2016-09-20

What a great company to deal with!

"I recently used this company for wristbands to be included at a fundraiser event. The customer service was outstanding, with very quick response time and answering an questions I had about the product. The wristbands arrived on a Friday, ahead of the expected delivery time of the following Tuesday. I was somewhat concerned about using four colors in the tiny image, but the wristbands look fantastic! I'm extremely pleased and would highly recommend this company!"

2016-09-09

Love it!

"I ordered wristbands for a school fundraiser and I am very satisfied with how they turned out. I also received them a lot sooner than expected! I will definitely do business with them again!"

2016-09-09

AWESOME!!!!!

"Fast, and very friendly. Very pleased. Will use again"

2016-09-08

Always Awesome

"I am always satisfied with my orders from Wristband Creation. Not only is the website easy to navigate, but I always hear back within 30 minutes of placing the order. They are always checking to make sure artwork is approved and they keep you updated when and order ships. They also check back after a product is delivered to make sure that the quality is what we expected. The customer service people are always polite and always are ready to answer questions. We will continue to use wristbandcreation for our product orders in the future!"

2016-09-06

Bands that rock

"Fantastic service and bands are so good. Very fast delivery too."

2016-08-14

Awesome!

"Fantastic, prompt service. Will be using again for out event next year. "

2016-08-11

great service!

"would definitely use them again. great response time to order, customer interaction excellent. surprised at how efficient and quickly this was accomplished. have ordered from them twice in the recent past, and would for sure use them again!"

2016-08-03

Love Them

"So happy with the wrist bands. The colors are great, the size is perfect, and it's a great way to fundraise! "

2016-08-02

Above and beyond what I expected

"The customer service staff is exceptional and spent a lot of time working with me on my order to make it work. They even took the time to take pictures of the wristbands and send them to me before they arrived. There are a lot of companies out there who sell this type of product, this is the one to work with. "

Share WristbandCreation.com's store rating

WristbandCreation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WristbandCreation.com is a merchant member
WristbandCreation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.