Stores > WristbandCreation.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review WristbandCreation.com by clicking a star below.
2016-11-13

Great Support and Service

"I'm glad I took the time to consider purchasing from WristbandCreation.com. As far as creating the wristband, I was pleased to see a variety of options to choose from with styles, colors, font, and especially logos as I was able to upload custom images. When I first tried to purchase the product I received a failed payment notice which I considered to be a fault on my side but was disappointed when my second attempt also failed. At first, I had given up on my order and thought of trying another website but then I got a notification of a new e-mail message. I received an e-mail from a Mr. Archie Santos, one of the sales executives, who informed me they had a failed payment notice and kindly asked if I could confirm the details of my order. I was elated to know I could still receive my custom wristband and e-mailed Mr. Santos back with the confirmation. He promptly responded with everything they needed to complete my order. There was a complication with the color I requested not being available but Mr. Santos was very supportive in providing me with other options. My order arrived 5 days earlier than the guaranteed delivery and upon inspection of the wristband it was just as I had specified. I was even impressed with the attention to detail the logos had, given one of them, to what I had assumed, had a bit more complexity in its design than the others. Nevertheless, the product greatly exceeded my expectations. As stated earlier, I am glad I considered WristbandCreation.com."

2016-11-11

Great!

"Overall super organisation and came super fast, however the payment went differnt than I thought so contacted the Customer Service and they handled it really well."

2016-11-09

"We were very pleased with our order from WristbandCreations! We will definitely order again from them!

2016-11-07

Horrible timing

"I was placing an order today and I wanted it Thursday for a funeral and now I get an email for Monday it being here not acceptable I would never recommend ordering from here"

2016-11-01

Great communication! Quick Response

"Great service! They worked with me and also offered money back for things I couldnt get due to holiday timing! I will probably order more in the future"

2016-10-28

Outstanding Customer Service

"After some challenges getting the order to go through online I reached out to customer service and can't rave about them enough. The follow up after the order was exceptional and made for a pleasant transaction. This process left me feeling very confident in the company. I can't wait to get my bands!"

2016-10-28

Great service

"So please! They were great with service and quick to get me the proof and offered suggestions with processing to get my order to me quicker. Will definitely use this company again."

Fantastic

" This was the first time I have ever ordered bracelets and I was more than satisfied with this company! Not only was it easy to place my order online, but immediately somebody responded to me and treated me as a very valuable customer. They checked in to make sure my order was accurate and checked in directly after it was delivered to my doorstep to make sure I received it and I was satisfied. Absolutely love customer service, it's the key to success and this company outdid themselves !!"

Awesome bands

"The wrists bands we ordered look great! Cannot wait to continue doing business with them!"

Wowzer!

"Awesome service! Was prompt and asked questions before processing to make sure everything was to my liking. Also loved that after item is shipped and received, I was emailed to make sure I was happy with the result. "

Timely, Responsive, Professional

"The team worked quickly with me to produce the wristbands we desired. All of my questions were answered promptly and professionally, and the wristbands arrived ahead of schedule! I look forward to working with them again."

Super Sam

"Sam was very helpful and was quick to respond to any concerns I had."

Quick and Easy

"The new website made ordering easy, shipment was completed early and arrive a head of schedule"

Awesome!

"Very easy company to work with! Very satisfied with my purchase. Turnaround time was very quick! Would not hesitate to order again!"

2016-10-26

Perfect!

"The wristbands were perfect, just as I ordered them, and I got them even before the delivery date! I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and I would use it again!"

Share WristbandCreation.com's store rating

WristbandCreation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WristbandCreation.com is a merchant member
WristbandCreation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.