Product & services pricing 9.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.75/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10

Exceeded my expectations

"The wristbands look great and turn around time was quick. "

Awesome service!

"It was a pleasure working with Wristband Creation. They customer service team made sure my order was correct before puirchasing."

2017-10-19

Fast shipping and excellent customer service

"Creating my wrist bands was so easy. Customer service was also prompt and in constant contact to be sure that the final design is what you would approve of. Thanks Wristband Creation!"

Great work!

"I ordered wristbands as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for the competitions at our summer camp. The youth love them and we’ve found that they wear them and use them much more than medals or trophies. The service was quick and the product looks great, we’ll continue to use you guys!"

Great service!

"I've been using this company for more than two years and very satisfied with the quality of their products, their affordability, and their good customer service. "

Excellent Service

"This was the second year I used Wristband Creation to purchase wristbands for my students. The customer service and efficiency is wonderful. The communication to ensure the design is correct is what I appreciate most. I know exactly what I will get and I am able to proof the design before it is completed and shipped. The product is exactly what I want at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this company."

2017-10-17

Great Product

"WristbandCreation.com has provided my church with great wristbands and great service with every purchase we've made.

2017-10-16

Great wristbands

"I was very happy with both the product and service."

2017-10-16

Devin's order

"Wasn't sure what to expect and the product I received was incredible. "

2017-10-13

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"ORDERING THROUGH WRISTBAND CREATION WAS VERY EASY AND WITH THE HELP OF LESTER MARTINEZ, THINGS WENT VERY SMOOTH. SHE WOULD KEEP US UPDATED ON THE STATUS OF THE ORDER. GREAT WORK AND EXCELLENT COSTUMER SERVICE LESTER!"

2017-09-08

Excellent service!

"When I found WristbandCreation.com I was amazed at the low price for fully custom silicone wrist bands. The design interface was easy to use and I quickly had a design that was just what I wanted to create. The ordering process was easy to complete. After I placed my order they had a question about the logo that I had uploaded. Lester sent me an email, and after a few quick emails back and forth we had the design approved. The order arrived quickly. The wristbands were everything that I could have hoped for. I will definitely be doing business with ​Lester and WristbandCreation.com again when I need more wristbands."

2017-09-08

Easy, Fun Creation

"We created a specific individual wristband (wanted only 1) and it was a very easy process. Lester was very easy to work with and helpful."

2017-09-07

Very Satisfied Customer

"Excellent quality. Wonderful customer service. Delivered early. Great price. Highly recommend. Will be a repeat customer!!"

2017-09-01

Blacklist X Wristband Creation

"Sam was amazing he made my order so smooth and really helped with any concerns I had. I will deff re order "

2017-08-31

Excellent Communication and Customer Service

"Wristband Creation fulfilled my order in super fast time, kept me in the loop at every milestone, and the wristbands turned out great!"

Share WristbandCreation.com's store rating

WristbandCreation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WristbandCreation.com is a merchant member
WristbandCreation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.