Stores > WristbandCreation.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review WristbandCreation.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Great Product

"WristbandCreation.com has provided my church with great wristbands and great service with every purchase we've made.

2017-10-16

Great wristbands

"I was very happy with both the product and service."

2017-10-16

Devin's order

"Wasn't sure what to expect and the product I received was incredible. "

2017-10-13

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"ORDERING THROUGH WRISTBAND CREATION WAS VERY EASY AND WITH THE HELP OF LESTER MARTINEZ, THINGS WENT VERY SMOOTH. SHE WOULD KEEP US UPDATED ON THE STATUS OF THE ORDER. GREAT WORK AND EXCELLENT COSTUMER SERVICE LESTER!"

2017-09-08

Excellent service!

"When I found WristbandCreation.com I was amazed at the low price for fully custom silicone wrist bands. The design interface was easy to use and I quickly had a design that was just what I wanted to create. The ordering process was easy to complete. After I placed my order they had a question about the logo that I had uploaded. Lester sent me an email, and after a few quick emails back and forth we had the design approved. The order arrived quickly. The wristbands were everything that I could have hoped for. I will definitely be doing business with ‚ÄčLester and WristbandCreation.com again when I need more wristbands."

2017-09-08

Easy, Fun Creation

"We created a specific individual wristband (wanted only 1) and it was a very easy process. Lester was very easy to work with and helpful."

2017-09-07

Very Satisfied Customer

"Excellent quality. Wonderful customer service. Delivered early. Great price. Highly recommend. Will be a repeat customer!!"

2017-09-01

Blacklist X Wristband Creation

"Sam was amazing he made my order so smooth and really helped with any concerns I had. I will deff re order "

2017-08-31

Excellent Communication and Customer Service

"Wristband Creation fulfilled my order in super fast time, kept me in the loop at every milestone, and the wristbands turned out great!"

Sam was awesome!!

"Sam was awesome! He helped me every step of the way. I had a wristband made in honor of my grandpa whom just passed away. Sam helped me make it perfect and receive order in time for funeral. Thanks same I appreciate all your help and assistance! 10+ stars "

2017-08-30

Great product, pricing and support

"We have placed two orders with them. Both were delivered promptly without issues. They are very responsive to questions and caught something I overlooked on the second order which kept me from ending up with the wrong product."

2017-08-30

Fast and responsive service.

"Very easy to create the wristband I want. The service is fast. The team is very responsive. I keep coming back again and again."

2017-08-29

A++ Buisness

"Awesome def worth checking out!"

2017-08-29

Very Accomadating

"I left it late with my order but they did everything in their power to help me. Would highly recommend. "

2016-12-14

WC - 1001169 - CANINE FOR CALEB

"since i have only just placed the order i will need to wait to determine at let you know my opinion of the product and the shipping"

Share WristbandCreation.com's store rating

WristbandCreation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WristbandCreation.com is a merchant member
WristbandCreation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.