Stores > WristbandCreation.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review WristbandCreation.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Lester paid particular attention to the details!

"Lester, Thank you for calling me and making certain that what I ordered was correct and also you allowed me to add to my order. I also like the idea that you still have my design, so I can order more in the future! Great Job! :)

2017-10-27

Speedy Deliver and great Follow up

"I was emailed to verify my design and was also called before they began to order for safe checking. They also emailed me during the process and after to ensure I was satisfied and had received my order. The price was the best I found and even though it was scheduled for a 2 week delivery, I received in it one. I live in the bay area in CA for reference. will definitely be ordering from here in the future"

2017-10-26

Great Quality

"The wristbands came surprisingly early, heaps before the needed date. The wristbands are great quality, the ink on them is still perfectly visible even after (more than) 3 months. The service is great, they respond as soon as possible. Would definitely purchase from this company again. "

2017-10-22

Stellar service

"I needed an order rushed and Lester worked to ensure I received it on time. He arranged for DHL to advise me (via telephone) when it would be in my country and expected date for delivery. He went above and beyond! Thank you Lester and Wristband creation."

Exceeded my expectations

"The wristbands look great and turn around time was quick. "

Awesome service!

"It was a pleasure working with Wristband Creation. They customer service team made sure my order was correct before puirchasing."

2017-10-19

Fast shipping and excellent customer service

"Creating my wrist bands was so easy. Customer service was also prompt and in constant contact to be sure that the final design is what you would approve of. Thanks Wristband Creation!"

Great work!

"I ordered wristbands as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for the competitions at our summer camp. The youth love them and we’ve found that they wear them and use them much more than medals or trophies. The service was quick and the product looks great, we’ll continue to use you guys!"

Great service!

"I've been using this company for more than two years and very satisfied with the quality of their products, their affordability, and their good customer service. "

Excellent Service

"This was the second year I used Wristband Creation to purchase wristbands for my students. The customer service and efficiency is wonderful. The communication to ensure the design is correct is what I appreciate most. I know exactly what I will get and I am able to proof the design before it is completed and shipped. The product is exactly what I want at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this company."

2017-10-17

Great Product

"WristbandCreation.com has provided my church with great wristbands and great service with every purchase we've made.

2017-10-16

Great wristbands

"I was very happy with both the product and service."

2017-10-16

Devin's order

"Wasn't sure what to expect and the product I received was incredible. "

2017-10-13

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"ORDERING THROUGH WRISTBAND CREATION WAS VERY EASY AND WITH THE HELP OF LESTER MARTINEZ, THINGS WENT VERY SMOOTH. SHE WOULD KEEP US UPDATED ON THE STATUS OF THE ORDER. GREAT WORK AND EXCELLENT COSTUMER SERVICE LESTER!"

2017-09-08

Excellent service!

"When I found WristbandCreation.com I was amazed at the low price for fully custom silicone wrist bands. The design interface was easy to use and I quickly had a design that was just what I wanted to create. The ordering process was easy to complete. After I placed my order they had a question about the logo that I had uploaded. Lester sent me an email, and after a few quick emails back and forth we had the design approved. The order arrived quickly. The wristbands were everything that I could have hoped for. I will definitely be doing business with ​Lester and WristbandCreation.com again when I need more wristbands."

Share WristbandCreation.com's store rating

WristbandCreation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WristbandCreation.com is a merchant member
WristbandCreation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.