Stores > WristbandCreation.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review WristbandCreation.com by clicking a star below.

Wristband creations is great!!

"They personally emailed to let me know my design wasn't coming out how I originally specified and helped me with everything. The wristband came out great, it was a memorial for a fallen soldier my boyfriend served with in the Marines. He had a metal one but works with electricity so he can't wear it. His new silicone one is perfect and he wears it every day. Thanks wristband creations, you guys rock! Very affordable as well and was able to order individual wristband. Most places I could only order in bulk."

Excellent service!

"I had a wonderful experience with WristbandCreation.com. The product arrived quickly and exactly as described. They have many options to choose from and excellent communication. They responded to my question right away by email and even called to confirm the order. Thank you for a great product and great customer service! "

Highly Recommend!

"This is the second time I have used WristbandCreation and it certainly won't be the last. Ordering is simple and the product is the best on the market. The communication with their representatives is outstanding.

Satisfied in Minneapolis!

Very nice wristbands! Great customer service!

"These wristbands are the best looking and better made than any other wristbands I've purchased. Thanks!"

Great to work with!

"I had a great experience working with Lester at Wristband Creations! Lester suggested that I change the type of printing that I chose in order to make the wristbands look better. I'm glad I listened! They look great and came way before I expected them to! "

Wonderful customer service!

"When their site had an error and couldn't see my order details, they promptly called and emailed me and made sure to get every single detail before proceeding. The wristbands arrived ahead of schedule and were great :)"

Fabulous service

"Got my wristbands timely and they were perfect would highly recommend "

Awesome Wristbands

"Professional and courteous when I callled them on the phone with questions. I am very happy with the product I received. I have ordered from them twice and I have a third order I will be placing very soon."

CRP Wristband

"High quality, on time, and affordable."

Very satisfied

"I have ordered several times and each time I have recieverd my wristbands quickly and to the standards expected. I usually call directly to place my order and the staff is very helpful. I use the wristbands at a pool yo show swimming competency. They hold up well in chlorinated water long past the end of summer. "

Lester paid particular attention to the details!

"Lester, Thank you for calling me and making certain that what I ordered was correct and also you allowed me to add to my order. I also like the idea that you still have my design, so I can order more in the future! Great Job! :)

Speedy Deliver and great Follow up

"I was emailed to verify my design and was also called before they began to order for safe checking. They also emailed me during the process and after to ensure I was satisfied and had received my order. The price was the best I found and even though it was scheduled for a 2 week delivery, I received in it one. I live in the bay area in CA for reference. will definitely be ordering from here in the future"

Great Quality

"The wristbands came surprisingly early, heaps before the needed date. The wristbands are great quality, the ink on them is still perfectly visible even after (more than) 3 months. The service is great, they respond as soon as possible. Would definitely purchase from this company again. "

Stellar service

"I needed an order rushed and Lester worked to ensure I received it on time. He arranged for DHL to advise me (via telephone) when it would be in my country and expected date for delivery. He went above and beyond! Thank you Lester and Wristband creation."

Exceeded my expectations

"The wristbands look great and turn around time was quick. "

Share WristbandCreation.com's store rating

WristbandCreation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WristbandCreation.com is a merchant member
WristbandCreation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,460 merchant members.