1080 Market Street
    San Francisco, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm

Shipping & packaging: 9.29/10
Customer service: 9.53/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.58/10
2017-10-12

Great serive and great prices!!

"Top notch service in-store or online. I recommend this place to everyone. From speakers to gear this place has it all. "

2017-10-12

Great service and even better prices!!!

"I bought my second dj set up from these guys (first with them) and I couldn't be happier. They have all brand name top of the line equipment to select from, the sales guy Joshua was very helpful and knowledgeable and the prices were cheaper than I was able to find elsewhere. A+ dealer!! I'll be back again for sure. Oh and they even carried all my gear out to my car for me. Huge plus!! Thanks W.O.S!!!"

Great Service

"Josh was very knowledgeable about the products I inquired about and I was able to pick it up from the San Francisco store within a couple days. He beat the price of two other local vendors too. Thanks World of Stereo!"

Very Flexible!

"I ordered some lights from World of Stereo, and needed them quickly, and they were very easy to work with!"

Amazing customer service

"I've been looking for a pair of CDJs and a mixer for quite some time now. I did a lot of research online, but still had some questions about two different models I was considering. The website staff were extremely helpful and informative. I felt like they were just fellow DJs trying to help me find what's best for me. Ultimately came away with the perfect purchase and I couldn't be happier. I also feel comfortable knowing I can reach out for support at any time!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-10-11

Co co

"Very easy to navigate would recommend "

2017-10-02

Great

"Customer service was great! "

2017-09-29

Awesome, informed staff and great service with awesome equipment

"Josh and the team at WOS are awesome and informed about their products and what works for your style of production. Quick service and wonderful recommendations for building a personal studio. Highly recommend."

2017-09-26

I've been looking forever

"I've been looking for the GoPro brand Mic adapter for weeks now with no luck. Other online retailers are selling this mic cable for 80 dollars because the gopro websit has been out of stock. I was pleased to see it available. The topping was the free shipping! Cant wait to get it. "

2017-09-26

Awesome

"Bought a sub here recently and had a very nice experience. Super friendly and helpful staff, great prices, and a huge selection. Highly recommended :] "

2017-09-20

Josh Killed It!

"Thanks Josh. You rock man.

2017-09-12

Eazy Peazy

"Best website to browse on"

2017-09-03

My favorite place to buy in San francisco

"The WoS Director of Commerce Josh is great. The other folks in the store are helpful as well. I buy some things online from Sweetwater & other stores but whenever I want something immediately or want to check it out in person, I buy from World of Stereo. They also price match so I’m increasingly buying from them in some situations where I’d use Sweetwater before. "

2017-08-29

Best local music equipment store

"World of Stereo helped me upgrade my DJ set up from CDJs to XDJs. The service was top notch and it was nice to buy and support local. "

2017-08-24

quick coffin

"hooked me up with the exact coffins I needed super fast!! awesome customer service!"

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.