1080 Market Street
    San Francisco, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm

Shipping & packaging: 9.53/10
Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.55/10
2018-02-09

you talk to a real person

"not a computer. one guy who took personal responsibility for my order and for the whole company. the prices are great and the service was as well. got my order out for overnight shipping within 30 minutes! "

2018-02-07

Found just what we were looking for

"First I went to the Petaluma store and a very friendly person helped me find what I needed. After getting permission to purchase this item for work I called to get more info about the Behringer 100w portable PA system. The rep was helpful and informative. I'm looking forward to trying it out once we receive it. It looks like a quality item for a good price."

2018-02-05

This is the best

"Thank you for being the best!"

2018-01-19

Superb Service

"After a fail with Amazon seller shipping days after ordering, I looked up World of Stereo and got my order made and they'll have it personally delivered locally. Super helpful and got it taken care of for me, what a relief!"

2018-01-17

Great Price for a Great Product

"I really wanted this guitar effect pedal, but it was so expensive everywhere I looked. After looking through my usual online stores, I happened to stumble upon World of Stereo, a business I'd never even heard of. I saw the price of the pedal on World of Stereo and bought it. Thank you WOS!"

2018-01-04

nice store, very mobile and good service

"nice store, very mobile and good service,"

2018-01-01

Josh Olds is the best

"no BS when ordering from world of stereo, thanks to WOS online wizard josh olds"

2017-12-27

Great DJ Shop

"I purchased a Pioneer DJM-250 from them and they immediately checked stock and had it shipped out from one of their other locations for me. Would definitely shop with them again!"

2017-12-26

Great proactive service

"I made a post about needing some flight cases and was promptly responded to by josh and taken of way past my expectations. Thank you guys so much for the superior service. "

2017-12-13

Great Experience!

"Just picked up two stylii for my M44s from Joshua at World of Stereo Sacramento! Awesome experience. Showroom was extremely clean as well as fully stocked with a variety of gear. They even have CDJ and Technics 1200 rigs set up to mess around on! Josh took the time to chat with me about a variety of topics. Excellent service all around. Will definitely be back. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-12-12

ON POINT!

"VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

2017-12-09

They use pay pal

"The site was easy to use and you can actually pay with paypal. Thats a plus for the vustomers. Also since I am from the bay I am allowed to pick it up at the store after online purchase. Would definitely buy from here instead of lame **** Guitar Center. "

2017-12-06

Amazing experience!!!

"My representative Josh was instantly able to recommend the perfect product for me. The professionalism is off the charts and I couldn't be happier. I will only be getting my equipment from world of stereo from now on!"

2017-12-04

Above and Beyond

"Josh went above and beyond in order to get my order just right. You won't be disappointed if you deal with this reseller. Looking forward to receiving my purchase!"

2017-11-28

Great service yet again!

"I always have a great experience with Josh and his team at World of Stereo. Great customer service, quick answers to my questions, and I'm able to pick the order up in store the next day! Very happy I went with World of Stereo for this CDJ upgrade."

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.