Stores > Worldofstereo.com
  • Worldofstereo.c Worldofstereo.com Elite Status

1080 Market Street
      San Francisco, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
      service@worldofstereo.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Worldofstereo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Great Experience!

"Just picked up two stylii for my M44s from Joshua at World of Stereo Sacramento! Awesome experience. Showroom was extremely clean as well as fully stocked with a variety of gear. They even have CDJ and Technics 1200 rigs set up to mess around on! Josh took the time to chat with me about a variety of topics. Excellent service all around. Will definitely be back. "

2017-12-12

ON POINT!

"VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

2017-12-09

They use pay pal

"The site was easy to use and you can actually pay with paypal. Thats a plus for the vustomers. Also since I am from the bay I am allowed to pick it up at the store after online purchase. Would definitely buy from here instead of lame **** Guitar Center. "

2017-12-06

Amazing experience!!!

"My representative Josh was instantly able to recommend the perfect product for me. The professionalism is off the charts and I couldn't be happier. I will only be getting my equipment from world of stereo from now on!"

2017-12-04

Above and Beyond

"Josh went above and beyond in order to get my order just right. You won't be disappointed if you deal with this reseller. Looking forward to receiving my purchase!"

2017-11-28

Great service yet again!

"I always have a great experience with Josh and his team at World of Stereo. Great customer service, quick answers to my questions, and I'm able to pick the order up in store the next day! Very happy I went with World of Stereo for this CDJ upgrade."

2017-11-27

Great place for DJ gear

"Josh was killer, helped me pick out the right controller for me, good prices, will be back! "

2017-11-15

Great Customer Service

"Employee emailed SBK for a special inquiry and found out one of their cymbal cases would work for me. Extremely satisfied!!!"

2017-11-15

Great Service!

"These guys rock! Good pricing, knowlegable sales reps and quick shipping! A++"

2017-11-10

World of Stereo - Greatest One Stop Shop for All your Audio & DJ Needs!

"Every single time I work with World of Stereo to order or rent DJ equipment, they are there for me. Their customer obsession really drives their success and it shines through. Particularly, Josh. Josh has helped me so many times with various inquiries and is always extremely kind and patient. They have every single DJ equipment you will ever need. If you are a DJ, this is the place to shop! Incredible deals on Pioneer equipment. World of Stereo has ALWAYS had whatever I needed at the best possible prices. There's no one better for DJs than World of Stereo! "

JoshRR's Avatar

2017-11-01

NICE

"Awesome Products! Love It "

2017-10-24

WOS rocks!

"I searched around the web for the Dynaudio LYD - 48 speakers and NO ONE had them or could get them to me in a reasonable time frame. I called Josh Olds at WOS and he had the speakers in my hands in no less then 4 business days with amazing customer service. I will be bringing all my audio business to WOS from here on out and never dealing with the big box stores ever again! Thank you Josh and WOS!! Cheers! "

2017-10-20

great deal, items in stock

"They always have the stuff I need in stock, always great prices as well."

2017-10-19

Great price, excellent service

"Josh was super helpful in working with me to get the equipment I needed at a price that was below what I'd been expecting to pay. He even drove the order directly to my place (thank you Josh!) -- Will definitely be buying from them again, and recommend to anyone in the market for pro audio equipment."

2017-10-16

Excellent Business!!

"I ordered a flight case for my analog synth and the ordering and shipping process were seamless! Really appreciate Josh's help in making a smooth purchase"

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.