Stores > Worldofstereo.com
  • Worldofstereo.c Worldofstereo.com Elite Status

1080 Market Street
      San Francisco, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
      service@worldofstereo.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Worldofstereo.com by clicking a star below.

2018-02-15

Best Service and honest feedback

"only place i would spend my money, these guys know their stuff. you can trust them. "

2018-02-11

Thumbs up! 2 of them!

"Friendly gent named Josh helped me pick out the perfect DJ set up for my needs, great price and great customer service will def be back!"

2018-02-10

Great staff and selection!

"I was in the market for a turntable and Went to my go to shop. Had what I needed in stock and the service as usual was much more personal than the big box stores. Was also looking at some controllers and the staff took the time to walk through the comparisons to make sure my needs were met."

2018-02-09

World of Stereo

"Finally a real store for DJs and musicians alike in the Sacramento area. As usual, same great service and easy to work with the same as their San Francisco store."

2018-02-09

you talk to a real person

"not a computer. one guy who took personal responsibility for my order and for the whole company. the prices are great and the service was as well. got my order out for overnight shipping within 30 minutes! "

2018-02-07

Found just what we were looking for

"First I went to the Petaluma store and a very friendly person helped me find what I needed. After getting permission to purchase this item for work I called to get more info about the Behringer 100w portable PA system. The rep was helpful and informative. I'm looking forward to trying it out once we receive it. It looks like a quality item for a good price."

2018-02-05

This is the best

"Thank you for being the best!"

2018-01-19

Superb Service

"After a fail with Amazon seller shipping days after ordering, I looked up World of Stereo and got my order made and they'll have it personally delivered locally. Super helpful and got it taken care of for me, what a relief!"

2018-01-17

Great Price for a Great Product

"I really wanted this guitar effect pedal, but it was so expensive everywhere I looked. After looking through my usual online stores, I happened to stumble upon World of Stereo, a business I'd never even heard of. I saw the price of the pedal on World of Stereo and bought it. Thank you WOS!"

2018-01-04

nice store, very mobile and good service

"nice store, very mobile and good service,"

2018-01-01

Josh Olds is the best

"no BS when ordering from world of stereo, thanks to WOS online wizard josh olds"

2017-12-27

Great DJ Shop

"I purchased a Pioneer DJM-250 from them and they immediately checked stock and had it shipped out from one of their other locations for me. Would definitely shop with them again!"

2017-12-26

Great proactive service

"I made a post about needing some flight cases and was promptly responded to by josh and taken of way past my expectations. Thank you guys so much for the superior service. "

2017-12-13

Great Experience!

"Just picked up two stylii for my M44s from Joshua at World of Stereo Sacramento! Awesome experience. Showroom was extremely clean as well as fully stocked with a variety of gear. They even have CDJ and Technics 1200 rigs set up to mess around on! Josh took the time to chat with me about a variety of topics. Excellent service all around. Will definitely be back. "

2017-12-12

ON POINT!

"VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.