Stores > WorkBoots.com

636.680.8080
      cs@cat5.com
      (855) 617.9401

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review WorkBoots.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-13

Scam

"I ordered a (new) pair of boots and when they came in they were so used and disgusting that I wouldn't even touch them. I called them and their response was we have no control what the warehouse does. They said they will send me a new pair but we will see. "

2017-07-05

Good Customer Service

"Received the boots and worn twice. The right boot put heavy pressure on the heel of my foot making it very painful to walk. Customer Service rep agreed to send out a new pair 2nd day air and provided a return label for free return. One of the best CS interactions I've had a LONG time"

2017-05-19

Wide Feet!

"We have very wide feet. At WorkBoots.com we were able to limit the display to shoes that fit us. Everything else in the searching process and ordering process was executed very professionally."

2017-05-17

Misleading return/exchange policy.

"Website says returns are easy. They are not. You pay the shipping and have to keep track of everything. Couldnt even send an email out to give me the information. The website says they have such a great exchange policy "not the old way". Says they will send out the item you wanted before they receive the others back even. The email on my first order even says this. The rep on the phone says they do not have an exchange policy. I asked him if he's aware that the website and orders both say they do have an exchange policy. He said that he was aware and they are working on updating that. LOL Just ordered the boots I want on amazon. No hassle whatsoever there if you need to return something. Never do you pay for return shipping charge. "

2017-04-24

Excellent

"Had a pair of safety shoes I needed for work that I couldn't find anywhere. Not only did workboots have them but they were about $10 cheaper than anywhere else I looked."

2017-03-27

Can't beat the prices

"I am happy shopping with work boots.com. There prices are usually lower than Amazon. But the do sell out. I currently have Carhartt coat on backorder. Hey! I will wait at that price! "

2016-12-19

Don't shop here!

"Ordered boots online and website stated they were in stock, paid for boots and extra shipping to ensure my boots arrive in time for Christmas, received confirmation of order for boots. A week later I called to follow up because I still had not received a shipping confirmation. I was told my order is on backorder until February. Wondering why I have not received any notification of the backorder, I asked for my order to be cancelled, as I needed the boots by Christmas. I was then told they could not cancel my order, but would send me a return label when they ship my boots... in FEBRUARY! No thanks, I'll just call my bank"

2016-11-29

Stay away from workboot.com. The worst. ....

"Stay away from workboot.com. terrible customer service. They tell you one thing and it's the opposite. They give online sales a bad name. I had to go directly to Wolverine for satisfaction. Wolverine was not happy with the customer service I received from them. They didn't even deserve one star. STAY AWAY!!!. I wish, I had read the reviews on them before I purchased my boots. "

2015-03-29

"If you decide to order workboots/workshoes online Avoid workboots.com I placed an order for boots on 3/13/15. The website proceeded to process the payment from my checking account then PUT MY ORDER ON HOLD FOR 2.5 WEEKS. Only after getting tired of calling their customer service number (doesn't work) I got a hold of someone thru email. I was told they sent me an email notifying me of the hold, A LIE! Not only is their customer service e u helpful. They insist on only communicating with me thru email! Save yourself the money and headache GO ELSEWHERE!!"

2014-04-21

"no falt of workboots.com, i order my boots a little big. otherwise great!"

2014-04-16

"Great communication on purchase, backorder update and shipping information. "

2014-03-30

"Prompt service. .Great prices"

2014-03-17

"Recieved the boots in a few days.very satisfied with the appearance and quality,very comfortable.very satisified"

2014-03-16

"Great communications with purchase"

2014-03-15

"very good service, and I love, love, love my new Timberland work boots! Light and comfy and sturdy, and substantially cheaper than in a retail store. I'll be back for more. Happy I found you1"

Share WorkBoots.com's store rating

WorkBoots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WorkBoots.com is not a merchant member
WorkBoots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!