Stores > Wordans

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wordans by clicking a star below.

good shopping thank you Wordans

"thanks for the coupon code :)"

Supreme

"My experience was sublime and supreme. "

Satisfied Customer

"I have placed several orders and have received them promptly. I always have people looking for last minute items, so quick delivery is very important."

2017-12-13

"too many items out of stock. its frustrating"

2017-12-13

"Shipping was expensive for the products I'm receiving"

send 2 emails, no

"Not great communication by email.... But by facebook I received feedback... Now waith to see if I received my order before christmas."

2017-12-13

the clothing staples ,every , wardrobe builds its foundation on.

"Love this site. Quality clothing excellent prices . easy checkout. thank you soo much. well done and happy holidays to you all . whatever holidays or celebrations you may observe . may you and your loved ones be close or close at heart. "

2017-12-13

Still waiting for my order...

"It's been a month and still didn't get me order. I sent email to all possible email addresses, but nothing. So I can't be really happy with my products if they haven't arrived, can I??"

Took my money on order, did not deliver and now I must wait 3 weeks for refund

"I ordered a Pen Duick body warmer on 22 November. My card was debited immediately. On 6 December, it was finally dispatched but the tracking now marks it as having been returned to the supplier with no explanation. Customer service has given no explanation and now says I must wait 15 working days for a refund, and refunds are only processed after 3pm on a Friday (to make sure I must wait even longer for my money). This is surely a scam."

Sem artigos

"Fiz a encomenda no passado dia 31/08. Até ao dia de hoje, continuo sem receber parte dos artigos que ainda não foram entregues. Já enviei 6 emails por 2 vias diferentes a questionar e até ao momento ninguém me respondeu.... muito mau!!!!"

2017-12-13

Lateness; Equipment not according to specs on site

"First of all, no feedback whatsoever about my 4 emails that I've sent. The portuguese vendas@wordans.pt as well clientes@wordans.pt gave me ZERO reply. Then on the top of the cake, after 13 days, I've finally get my switch, and the switch it's not GIGABIT (1Gbps) but Fast Ethernet (100Mbps). After that, also ZERO reply from my 3 emails.
Too bad for Wordans; I've thought I got a great deal - forgetting even possibly due to 13 days late - but for me it's the end of the road. First and Last time. I will keep the equipment, to remembre myself everyday (as well as yesterday) when I've bought na equipment with 80% over the price tag over a store and with less than half of the speed I've read. (Yeah, I still got the emails prooving it, according to my order).

Goodbye WORDANS! Like Forever.

Hat

"Great customer service. The kids loved receiving them"

fast and good

"this is nit my first time ordering here the delivery is fast and trackable. product match expectation. it save me a lot of time. "

2017-12-13

"Excellent, am looking forward to receiving the goods"

good quality products

"I ordered some t-shirts my husband could use for work. Lots of variety. Good quality, fast shipping."

Share Wordans's store rating

Wordans is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wordans is a merchant member
Wordans participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.