8am to 4pm Mon - Fri
    Service@wirelessemporium.com
    800-305-1106

2018-01-19

Very Poor Customer Service

"My wife ordered a charger from WE in mid-Dec 2017. It arrived but did not work. They do not provide a customer service number. They instruct the purchaser to e-mail them and the y will respond with an RMA number. My wife e-mailed 3 times with no response. I emailed and finally did get a response asking what was wrong with the charger. I responded, explained the charge does not work, and requested an RMA number and a contact phone number. I received no response. It is now 1/19/2018. I opened a dispute with PayPal and will see what happens. I e-mailed one more time today to see if they respond. Never buy from these people!"

2017-11-28

Should have read these reviews first.

"Placed an order on Nov.13 for cell phone case. Also ordered a screen protector since would eventually need another one. On Nov. 18 received email my complete order was out for delivery. Received the shipment on Nov. 20, packing list showed no cellphone case shipped and it was not. Sent email same day asking what happen, receive answer some one would contact me in 24 to 48 hours. Now more than a week later have not heard anything. I feel that when a company uses "shipping cost" as a profit center and then does not ship the complete order they are just crooked. "

2017-09-19

Have not received product

"I ordered a telephone case on Aug 18, it's now Sept 19, no product! Impossible to get hold of customer service. Yesterday i was put on hold for 20 mins. Today, same thing. Never order from this company! "

2017-07-14

Worst Customer Service!

"1 - sent me the wrong item
2 - made me send them a photo to document it before return
3 - refused to send me the correct item until they receives the other on back
4 - sent it back followed for weeks I never received a credit, nor did I receive the case.

1 star is to generous...Worst experience!

2017-07-02

Stay away you will get ripped off

"Received defective product, only option was exchange. It's been 3 months or so now and nothing. Scam artists. Stay away. I learned my lesson."

2017-06-26

ORDER NOT RECEIVED

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS ORDER YET, AFTER TWO WEEKS, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THESE PEOPLE, AND THEY HAVE BILLED ME TWICE.
VERY DISAPPOINTED.
ANA HARRIS
DBA5830@GMAIL.COM

2017-06-13

Cell Phone Wallet

"Just what I expected. Zipper sticks a little."

2017-06-13

I only recevied half what I payed for.

"They only shipped me one of the phone cases I payed them for. I ordered 2 phone cases they sent me one and some broken headphones ."

2017-06-12

Got just what i needed

"found it and bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-06-10

Great price and service

"We had to reactivate an old Samsung Galaxy s3 for which almost no one carries a case. I purchased a royal blue case from Wireless Emporium for 7.99. The case arrived in just a few days and was exactly what we needed. We will use Wireless Emporium again!"

2017-06-05

Great Company

"Item came right on time and it was also packed very well. No broken case! Thank you!"

2017-06-04

Great Service !!!

"We love WE because we have confidence in the products we buy from them and it is such a hassle-free way to make our purchases. We keep coming back and I don't mind paying more for the products we are looking for. I found a product that I had ordered from WE on another shopping website and it was cheaper, but I just didn't trust the seller even though they had a very high rating. Sooo...we will be coming back for more because we can buy with confidence and it is a quick, fast, and in a hurry way to shop with WE. Thanks for the great job WE people."

2017-06-03

Where Is It?

"Ordered the charger the evening of May 23 and have yet to receive it. And they billed my credit card. "

2017-06-02

"Where's my stuff"

"Placed order and got a confirmation. Didn't get order, called# on website, no answer, sent email, no reply, didn't charge my account but considered cancelling my debit card. Sent 2d email, told reply in24 hours, took 48. Finally got order. Want to send it back, but that would be more work than its worth."

2017-05-30

Good

"My order was fine but my husbands order still hasn't arrived and they are not telling us where it is. Therefore we will not be buying from WE again."

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.