Stores > WirelessOEMShop
  • WirelessOEMShop

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review WirelessOEMShop by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

Worst customer service!

"On July 17,2017 I purchased a Bluetooth. It was damaged. I sent it back for exchange or refund.So far, 5 months later, I'm still waiting on the return from them. I've sent emails asking for the return. They have not answered. They are not to be trusted! Ever! I think they just robbed my $69.00."

2017-12-05

Harmony Elite Remote

"I received my order for the Harmony Elite remote and Hub 11/27/2017 and was SHOCKED to find it packed in a bubble wrap envelope, all parts loose in the envelope. I am surprised it works at all!! I am having an Audio Visual tech out tomorrow to see if he has better luck then I in setting up this remote. He is $60/hr and I sure hope I am not throwing good money after bad on this deal. I will certainly never purchase a delicate item from this company again. "

2017-11-03

Rip off!

"How nice my item was set for delivery Nov 3rd! I was told I would have it no later than Nov 1St! Than item arrives and is not a new in package item like I would assume I was ordering since nothing indicated anything else. Instead I receive either a used one or reconditioned one. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB , FTC, and the states Attorney General today just so you are aware. Dealing with this company has been a nightmare! Paid extra for quick shipping, was lied to when it shipped, and when it would arrive than got junk, not what I paid for. I ordered a new product and got a baggy with used stuff or reconditioned."

2017-05-19

Excellent Customer Service

"Mozal, is an excellent business man and I've been doing business with WireOEMShop for several years now. Each time I've had a problem, I've emailed them and they always respond promptly.

They've even gone above and beyond to assist me, by extending my warranty time, which was pretty awesome.

I appreciate these guys, along with the prices. You can't beat it.

Thanks Mazol. A customer for life, Brenda

MARYLAND
2017-04-14

Horrible!

"This company stole my credit card information and made an crazy order on behalf of me. We kindly return the little dirty package by UPS (we paid shipping), and they still did not return the charges to the card- this has been 4 months. a fraud company should be removed from the earth!"

2016-12-29

WORST INTERNET BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

"DONT BUY FROM THESE GUYS! They sell used or refurbished junk. I purchased a Motorola TZ900 Bluetooth Kit, it arrived in a bubble envelope and charger was broken. They replaced the original Motorola charger with a cheap $2.00 charger as a replacement. The Bluetooth stopped working properly after a few days, I was told to return it for exchange with a tracking number. When they received the defective item back I was told they could not provide me with a working Bluetooth kit, so they refunded my money minus the return postage I had paid with tracking ($17.00) I tried repeatedly to have this charge reversed to me (postage receipt was provided to them) but they stopped corresponding with me. This is the way they deal with customers after sale is complete it seems. Wirelessoemshop also has a very low score with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) due to many customer complaints, unethical business practices and deceitful selling to unsuspecting buyers. NEVER AGAIN!! "

2016-12-28

Received an unpackaged potentially used ear piece

"I picked them since the price was all of a couple dollars less that the other store and now i regret it. earpiece came with no packaging no barcode or serial number anywhere and this is something i put in my ear are you kidding me?!"

2016-12-13

Used items for sale!

"wish I too had seen this review before I bought my bluetooth from this company...if they are selling only used products they should clearly mention it on the website. I can't believe this company is getting away with this. Isn't there some way to take legal action on this behavior which is clearly fraudulent. I'd really appreciate if any of you reading this review help me to kick start the process of legal action. I'm not sure if BBB or some other entity can take action on this.

The product they shipped works and that's different from ethically selling a new product as against used without any mention of it.

2016-09-15

Wish I had read the reviews first!!

"Ordered a bunch of headsets - they arrived literally just thrown into a large box. No covering, no packaging, nothing. Looks like a box of Christmas lights. Some of them are CLEARLY used sets.
We can only hope they actually work. No way to know until we test or deploy each set.
Never again...

2016-08-18

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

"I don't even know where to start. First off I ordered a purple and white otter box and received a black and purple otter box. On their website still it shows as purple and white. Second this arrived in a zip lock bag with no wrapping, not in a official otter box packaging, which is one of the reasons this is a knock off. The other reason is that I have this exact case already and the Made in China is in all caps on the case received but not on my real otter box. My third reason is that I have purchased 3 of this exact model and it always come with a screen protector. The 4th reason is that otter box does not even make these colors together that I received. I have asked for them to return my full amount paid (The price for the item and the shipping I paid) their only response has been we can offer you $6 dollars then they offered $8. Finally, now they are offering to return the amount I paid for it minus my original shipping which was $5.99 if I go to USPS and spend $3 more dollars to ship it back to them. They claim they will refund the $3. This is a knock off which at first they did not deny. They even admitted that it is the wrong colors but wont do whats right. I have never had this happen before and this horrible business practice. I cant believe that they would not refund all my money. Why would they want the product back it not to sell it to someone else they will rip off. I have asked for a mailing label twice and they have denied that to me. I want my full money back (The price for the item + my original shipping paid.) If they want me to send it back then they should send me a label to do so. I also would like other people to be warned about the knock off items being sold and the customer service I received. "

2016-05-25

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE

"I thought I was getting a good deal on a cell phone case. I should have read the reviews about this company before I purchased. The case came completely used with ink marks on it and a hole in the screen that goes over the camera. Thus, making the "waterproof" case completely ineffective. I emailed to inform them of my dissatisfaction and they offered to refund me 20 bucks. I told them (kindly) that I no longer needed the case and requested a refund. I shipped the case back to them and they have not sent me a new one or refunded my money. They stopped replying to my emails.

If I could give them zero stars, I would. They are scammers.

2016-04-01

Rip OFF Do not trust them!

"Received a defective Logitech Harmony 650. After receiving return authorization, I never received a replacement. Will dispute with CC. "

2015-11-06

"Bought two Motorola HX-1 headsets, one was defective. No response from customer service after three emails. Never purchasing from this vendor again."

2015-10-19

"I ordered a bluetooth and received a defective one. i shipped it back but never received a refund or working bluetooth.. "

2015-09-10

"Returned a defective item, at my expense. Replacement defective. Returned. Would refund only my original purchase price, after my having to pay return shipping TWICE. I understand having me pay return shipping if I just change my mind; but TWO defective returns are to cost me? This is just wrong."

Share WirelessOEMShop's store rating

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member
WirelessOEMShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!