8am - 5pm CST Monday-Friday

Shipping & packaging: 9.62/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.75/10
2018-06-20

still waiting for my order

"it is taking way to long for delivery it has been a week so far and it is two more days till my order will be derived I did pay 19.00 for deliver but most company's send things a little faster. "

2018-06-20

240 Vac, 50 amp service wires

"The correct wires were delivered as expected: 3-1/C #8 AWG 600V THHN + 1/C #10G"

2018-06-18

Prompt service and helpful with questions

"I didn't know what I needed for hot tub but a simple email and I had my answers. Great service. "

2018-06-14

Buying Wire

"This site was a great discovery. I hate going to the big box and have to find someone to help to get the wire I need. (if they even have it in stock)"

2018-06-14

giant spool

"Only odd thing about this was the very large spool shipped with my small (100 ft) of 2-cond. 16 ga. cable. good price, delivery good."

2018-06-12

Flawless performance

"In each of my four orders, I timely received what I ordered as described (two were over $1000 with free shipping). I thought there may be a problem with my last order and called in. The lady that answered the phone promptly investigated my concern and explained why there was no problem. Good products, good prices, prompt shipping, informative site, good customer service. What more could you want?"

2018-06-12

Ok, but pricy

"Competitive pricing, Great service and Quick shipping but an absolutely ridiculous shipping & handling charge. Almost 50% of my purchase. If I didn't need it now I would never have purchased the product."

2018-06-09

Most excellent service

"I needed some 6-3 UF cable and could not get the exact amount at Home Depot with wasting 20 feet. I found wire and cable website and gave them a try. I ordered exactly the length I needed for 6-3 cable and #6 ground and it was delivered less than a week for standard charge. The two rolls of wire were the continuous length that I had ordered. I saved a good percentage of money going with Wire and Cable. Highly recommend. "

2018-06-09

Excellent experience ordering wore online

"I was unable to find the wire I needed for a project at the local big box stores I quickly found what I needed through the web site. Shipping was faster than I expected. "

2018-06-08

Great price shipped fast

"I have ordered twice from this seller and both times were good experiences. Great prices fast free shipping on larger orders. Big spools came on truck with lift gate for easy unloading. "

2018-06-06

soow cord

"wire and cable your way has excellent service and prices.
the cable is delivered to my door less expensive and no trips out to a supply house so it also saves me time and money

2018-06-05

Great Service

"Ordering was simple and delivery prompt."

2018-06-04

Just what I ordered

"Ordered a selection of #12 wire and some #8, everything came spooled as I ask for and on time. Great service good price."

2018-06-03

Good rates

"Good rates and on time delivery. Will use again In the future "

2018-06-02

Extremely happy

"I made two phone calls to ask questions and both times I had a great experience. The price cannot be beat for what I bought. Shipping was also quick. I will be back!!"

Share Wire And Cable Your Way's store rating

Wire And Cable Your Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wire And Cable Your Way is a merchant member
Wire And Cable Your Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.