Product & services pricing 2.50/10
2018-09-01

Shipping was extra slow, customer support was rude

"I ordered on August 27th, but will not arrive until Sept 8th (was Sept 7th, they revised the date). I called Customer Support and asked if they could expedite, since it was for my father's birthday and it would arrive too late, but the customer "care" rep said no and then said nothing else- dead air for an awkward amount of time. They didn't "care" at all!

I've ordered several hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise with Wilson's during a time when their shipping wasn't a concern, but this time I needed a favor and they could have contacted the Shipper to make an exception, but they chose not to.

The package just sits waiting instead.

Bad experience, will not shop Wilson's again.

2018-07-19

Asking to review a product they couldn't fulfil

"I am writing this review to communicate my concerns about Wilsons Leather's ignorance towards its customer base. It was funny when I received an automated email to write a review about a product form Wilsons Leather that I purchased from their website and they canceled the order next day. And, this had happened to a swarm of customers. It takes time and effort to purchase something online too. Inability to deliver the product to the customer if hadn't done enough damage to the company's reputation, asking to review the product finishes it nicely.

I'm sure there are many customers who wouldn't want to waste their time to write a similar comment on Wilsons Leather and simply never order any product from them.

Enclosure: screenshots from two emails

2018-07-10

just cancelled order

"Cancelled 4th of July order because they messed up their coupons and would sell it "to cheap""

swan20
swan20
Top Reviewer!
2018-07-05

Just horrible

"Made my first order from them for a leather wallet for my son who picked it out and extremely happy for his birthday money he got last week. However instead of getting a shipping notice I got a cancellation instead. Never again......"

2018-06-18

my Purchase of two pocketbooks

"The sales Person was very help full and knowledge of the product was very helpful."

2018-01-18

Jacked

"Got home and noticed the salesperson left the security plug in the coat I bought. Once I removed the plug I noticed a hole 1/4” in diameter. Although the store was having a mark down on its merchandise, they should have pointed out they were selling defective stuff. I bought two coats and two hats from a Wilsons 25 years ago but they were excellent. I will never go to a Wilson’s again."

2018-01-08

Will never order from them again

"I ordered a leather jacket and they sent me the wrong jacket and then they tell me I will have to reorder and my money will not be but back on my card for fifteen days when it only took them a second to pull it off my card wtf I'll never order from them again!!!!!"

2018-01-04

Very disappointed!!!!

"I had ordered a jacket before Christmas 2017, it was going to be a gift. I never got it. It had been delivered somewhere in Virginia, US. and I live in California, US. I called customer service and I was sent an email with a form to get it either reshipped or refunded and I emailed it back. They said it would take about a day or two to get a reply and I never got one. I called them again and they said they could check the emails and only accepted calls. To try sending it again and so I did. Nothing happened. I called again, now the lady that answered me just put me on hold and then told me she found the email with the form I sent and that since they had low inventory, I was going to get a refund and that it takes 10-15 business days to get it on my account. This is ridiculous!! I don’t even now how they have people delivering things to the wrong state and address and their customer service don’t even want to help you and when they do, it’s too late. I am never purchasing anything from this store ever again and I am going to tell everyone that I know, never to buy from this store either!"

2017-12-28

Give me my money back

"Dealing with Wilson's is a joke when it comes to returns. Mailed back my return because of a size issue. They have had it for 2 weeks and still haven't credited my charge account. Said it would take up to 30 days which is BS. Calling the better business bureau tomorrow. They ****!"

2017-12-22

Wrong item

"Received wrong item 3days before Xmas. Called customer service that day was told to call next day to have order placed for same/next day shipping was told can't do that after the girl from day before said they would take care of it. So now I am out a Xmas gift. Will not shop them again their mistake they should have made it right."

2017-12-21

The worst customer service EVER and horrible workmanship!

"I ordered a leather jacket on October 31, 2017. I received it November 8, 2017. The zipper would not work and it was sized wrong. Their size chart said size M for up to 46" chest. I have a 42" chest and it would barely go around me. I returned the jacked on November 9, 2017 via their return instructions. I contacted them about the problem and that I had returned the item. It took almost two weeks to get a reply back from their customer service! They responded that it would be 10 - 15 days AFTER they received the jacket to issue a refund. I contacted them in this time frame and never got another reply. I then filed a dispute with PayPal I did not receive my refund until December 12, 2017. In all fairness, I must say the jacket looked great but I was very, very disappointed in the quality of the customer service and workmanship. I would NEVER, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOVER order ANYTHING from this company again! I am bewildered that they can remain in business with this conduct. "

2017-12-11

Please remove 2 day shipping option if you're not going to honor it

"You place your order expecting it to be shipped the next day, select a 2 day shipping, and then nothing. Silence for a few days, you give them a call just to hear that they were too busy with all the orders. How is that my problem? I paid for 2 day shipping for a 2 day delivery starting the next day and not the next week.
Use their website only if you're ok with your order being delivered when they feel like it.

2017-12-04

DO NOT ORDER FROM ONLINE STORE!

"The customer service for the online store is about as bad a group as I have ever experienced. I placed an order for an in stock jacket on Sun morning, paid for 2 day shipping figuring it would ship on Monday, Tues at the latest if they were busy, and I would have it by Thurs. Pretty foolish of me. I called them on Wed to see why the order was still in pending and was told the warehouse hadn't picked the order yet, despite me paying for expedited shipping and having the order in on Sun, it wasn't picked at 3PM on Wed. They assured me it would be picked and shipped by Thurs. Lo and behold, Fri morning and it still wasn't shipped. I waited the weekend and called on Monday (8 days after placing the order), it still wasn't shipped, so I asked to cancel the order. I was told they don't process cancellations over the phone, or on their site, and that the agent I was talking to would email the escalation team to request a cancellation. When I informed the agent that an email requesting a cancellation was not acceptable, I got nothing but scripted responses that their policy is to escalate cancellations, and that I cannot speak to a member of that team. I was also informed that they dont send confirmations of cancellations and that it will take several business days to process it. Needless to say I was frustrated. So I resorted to calling my credit card company to explain the situation so they can deny charges from Wilson's Leather. I ignored all the bad reviews and ordered from them figuring it cant be that bad. After over 3 hours and multiple phone calls, I was definitely wrong!"

2017-09-22

What a shady person, shady store and practices!!!

"Wilson Leather Arundel II 7000 Arundel Mills Cir Spc 438B Hanover, MD 21076

The store manager is extremely rude, very irritable in talking to customers, make up nonexistent stuffs and verbiage accusing customers.  She is a totally discreditable person, unbelievable bad, frankly a disgusting person with pretty and fake face.   Literally can not communicate to a person like that because she repeatedly making up ****... . loud, commanding, lies and lies, accusations and accusations, a rude and shady person. I could not tolerate her nasty attitude and unbelievable lies and lies, which provoked me to use the "f" word in the end.

I went to the store on 9/22/17 evening around 8pm because I bought a luggage for $130.68, a week later I took the whole bag untouched as that have been sitting in my car trunk the whole duration to the store, I only got $124.01 back.  The store manager was able to locate the store receipts from the store receipts filing system and that clearly show a shortage of $6.67 difference in dollar.  but she refused to return the $6.67 back because she said I signed the receipt and that I supposed to have checked and know the dollar amount that I signed for.  So I got cheated by Wilson Leather Store for the $6.67 dollars.  I demand the $6.67 dollar back, but they refused.

2017-09-08

Two Cancelled Orders...Horrible Customer Service

"I had such a great experience at the Wilson's Leather store at our outlet mall, but when I found out they had closed permanently, I knew I had to resort to ordering online. I initially placed an order on 8/31/17. I didn't receive a confirmation email after my order was placed, but hours later, I received an email stating it has been "cancelled due to address and payment accuracy concerns". I double checked my order details to make sure I didn't make a mistake and everything was correct and accurate. I called them the next day to express my concerns and to try and to replace my order at the same price (the initial order used a time-sensitive discount code), but I was told they would forward my concern with the "payment processing department" and that I should wait for a call back first to find out what the problem was. A week passed and I didn't receive a call so I decided to call them back to at least try and replace my order as the item is for an upcoming trip. As they were trying to tell me again to wait for a call from the payment processing department, I interrupted and told them that it's been days and I hadn't yet received a call, so I would just like to replace my order. She verified my info, replaced my order at the same price, and told me I should be receiving a confirmation email shorty. Surprise...NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL! And what else? An email the next day stating my order had been "cancelled due to address and payment accuracy concerns" AGAIN. I called them back again, extremely upset, to yet again express my concerns. At first, she couldn't even understand what the problem was and instructed me to clear the cookies from my browser and replace my order in a few hours. After explaining to her again, I was placed on hold, only to be told that I would have to wait for another call back, this time from their supervisor. I became extremely frustrated and demanded to speak to a supervisor right then and there. She told me there were no supervisors available at the moment, but that she would heighten the urgency of the matter. Now I'm waiting for their promised call back. I don't even know if I want to replace my order anymore...this has been such a horrible experience so far!"

Share Wilsons Leather's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!