Online 24 hours, phone support Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.75/10
2018-08-14

Moeller Bait Tank

"Delivered as scheduled. Item appears to be solid and as advertised.
Mfr should have included a note citing what size fasteners to buy vs having to lug the tank to the hardware store to match fastener's thread size.

2018-08-13

Professional

"Wholesale Marine is professional."

happy customer

"as expected this was the rite kit very fast service will order again"

great service great prices

"fast delivery
prices were good
very happy

Fast Turnaround

"Easy ordering process and fast shipping! Thank you"

2018-08-07

Boat cover

"I ordered a boat cover that they said would ship same day if in stock. I received no notification that the item wasn’t in stock. A week later the item still wasn’t shipped. I called four times ( on hold for at least 10 minutes each time) and each time got a different answer of when the item would be shipped. They said they’d call me back with an answer and never did. The customer service agent, Robert, was rude and combative when I tried to cancel the order. He could provide no details where the item was or when it would be shipped. He said I can’t cancel it until we figure out where it is. Don’t order from this company. They have terrible customer service and don’t want to help you."

2018-07-24

Excellent Example of a Customer Service Recovery

"I placed an order for a quart of Trilux 33 paint on 7/20/18. The cost was $69.39.

Standard shipping is $6.99, expedited shipping is $9.99. I selected expedited shipping however, the product did not ship until 7/23/18.

Wholesale Marine offered free shipping just before I placed my order and then $10 off orders over $50 placed the day after I placed my order through 7/25/18.

I contacted customer service to see if the coupon could be applied and received an email in which I was told they do not backdate coupons to orders. I was disappointed at first but decided to respond and mention the timeline I stated above.

Jennifer quickly responded and issued a $10 credit. Now that's a great example of good customer service!

2018-06-15

Stainless steel deck chairs

"We purchased 2 deck chairs 11/20/2016. They have been maintained as if they were living room furniture. The staples are falling out and the bottom cushion is exposed. They told me that the 1 year warranty is up and they would offer me. 10% discount on new ones. Like I would ever buy anything from them again..
Any reputable company would stand behind their products.

2018-05-11

Horrible Horrible Buisness

"I am not gonna write a 10 page article. Trust my advice DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from this company. No your item doesnt ship same day. It will take weeks for your item to ship and good luck cancelling a order."

2018-04-10

Do not use this company. Horrible

"Zero customer service, Sent wrong starter and refused to exchange. Do yourself a favor buy from anyone else. Thieves!"

2018-03-18

Respectable

"I recieved a ladder that had been opened previously and reached out to them about it, at first I got some resistance about it but the owner of the company contacted me and made it right, said they don't do business that way. Full respect for them "

2018-02-06

Unprofessional

"Prefers a $700 fuel tank. 2 weeks passed and never heard anything. Called them, they said they tried to contact me via phone and email. Never got either one. I called them to see what was going on. A worker named Robert was very unprofessional and rude. No type of help at all. Asked to speak to manager, he said that he is not there. Asked for the manager to call me, never got a call back. Instead I get a cancelled order in my email. Will not be ordering from them again. Think that he would have a little more respect for customers"

2018-01-06

Failed in the End

"Ordered an impeller kit. Arrived with missing pieces. Customer service started well but refused to refund shipping for their failure to deliver the product ordered. Don't order from this company. Too many other companies out there that won't rob you stand behind their products."

2017-09-13

Moeller White Oval Livewell (Size: 40 Gallon)

"I ordered this livewell prior to reading the reviews posted here. Had I hesitated because I felt there was a concern, I would have missed a great deal from wonderful folks.

Utilizing a coupon found on the web, the price I paid was the best I could find. Shipping was free, as I also purchased a cleat that brought up my cost total to merit the freebee shipping (in fact, the cleat was free after factoring in that it had got me the free shipping).

The cleat came immediately by separate mailing.

The livewell took a week, but being on the West Coast, that is perfectly normal.

I had e mailed Wholesale Marine asking when the livewell would arrive, and reached Anjelica, who pleasantly informed me that Moeller had shipped the package. Funny thing... it arrived that very evening.

I had a great experience with Wholesale Marine and would not hesitate for one instant to order again.

2017-07-13

Thieves!!!

"I order a captain boat chair more than 3 weeks ago still not received it. Fedex tell me to contact wholesalemarine and wholesalemarine keep giving me the run around. So I lost my money. And they could care less. Do not buy from this company. Bad customer service and bad experience you will have. Never again will buy from them. "

Share Wholesale Marine's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!