Online 24 hours, phone support Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-11

Horrible Horrible Buisness

"I am not gonna write a 10 page article. Trust my advice DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from this company. No your item doesnt ship same day. It will take weeks for your item to ship and good luck cancelling a order."

2018-04-10

Do not use this company. Horrible

"Zero customer service, Sent wrong starter and refused to exchange. Do yourself a favor buy from anyone else. Thieves!"

2018-03-18

Respectable

"I recieved a ladder that had been opened previously and reached out to them about it, at first I got some resistance about it but the owner of the company contacted me and made it right, said they don't do business that way. Full respect for them "

2018-02-06

Unprofessional

"Prefers a $700 fuel tank. 2 weeks passed and never heard anything. Called them, they said they tried to contact me via phone and email. Never got either one. I called them to see what was going on. A worker named Robert was very unprofessional and rude. No type of help at all. Asked to speak to manager, he said that he is not there. Asked for the manager to call me, never got a call back. Instead I get a cancelled order in my email. Will not be ordering from them again. Think that he would have a little more respect for customers"

2018-01-06

Failed in the End

"Ordered an impeller kit. Arrived with missing pieces. Customer service started well but refused to refund shipping for their failure to deliver the product ordered. Don't order from this company. Too many other companies out there that won't rob you stand behind their products."

2017-09-13

Moeller White Oval Livewell (Size: 40 Gallon)

"I ordered this livewell prior to reading the reviews posted here. Had I hesitated because I felt there was a concern, I would have missed a great deal from wonderful folks.

Utilizing a coupon found on the web, the price I paid was the best I could find. Shipping was free, as I also purchased a cleat that brought up my cost total to merit the freebee shipping (in fact, the cleat was free after factoring in that it had got me the free shipping).

The cleat came immediately by separate mailing.

The livewell took a week, but being on the West Coast, that is perfectly normal.

I had e mailed Wholesale Marine asking when the livewell would arrive, and reached Anjelica, who pleasantly informed me that Moeller had shipped the package. Funny thing... it arrived that very evening.

I had a great experience with Wholesale Marine and would not hesitate for one instant to order again.

2017-07-13

Thieves!!!

"I order a captain boat chair more than 3 weeks ago still not received it. Fedex tell me to contact wholesalemarine and wholesalemarine keep giving me the run around. So I lost my money. And they could care less. Do not buy from this company. Bad customer service and bad experience you will have. Never again will buy from them. "

2017-07-01

Had I known.

"I wish I had read their horrible reviews. Waiting on a pontoon cover for 3 weeks and Robert could be the worst customer service person alive!! **** them."

2017-06-12

****

"I paid extra money to receive on a Friday and it's Tuesday and still don't have my package "

2017-05-26

PATHETIC! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND BUY ELSEWHERE

"6 weeks later and still do not have all my parts. The transom kit I bought was shipped to me for the wrong outdrive. I let this slide as everyone is entitled to a mistake here and there but one of the hoses I ordered came in completely wrong. The return portal on their website wont accept the invoice number. I literally am threw the wrong hose in the trash and ordered the correct hose from amazon. It showed up 2 days later and is correct for $23 less. Did I mention they want to charge you $9.99 to return the part they made a mistake on?These guys cannot get the correct parts sent out, they are not easy to do returns with and then when you pay 2day air freight, it still takes 10 days to get a part because it is only air freighted once they receive it from their supplier. Have they not heard of drop shipping? My mechanic has literally had my boat torn apart for 6 weeks waiting for the correct parts to come in.SAVE YOURSELF A MAJOR HEADACHE AND ORDER ELSEWHERE!"

2017-05-17

Expedited shipping is not expedited

"Paid extra for 2 day shipping through UPS. The package was not sent that way. Had to call for the shipping refund. If you need it quick don't order here."

2017-04-25

LOOK ELSEWHERE *** BEWARE***

Wish I would have seen these reviews before I ordered from Wholesale Marine! They are a freaking joke!
Their customer service should be called customer disservice. And the " Manager" named Will should change his name to Will Not because he Will Not call you back, Will Not answer the phone, and Will Not email you back. Buyer beware do not order from this company unless you want to get your product in like three weeks! They are liars and do not trust them.

2017-04-19

Bait and switch

"I found an item that was more reasonably priced than two other vendors plus it showed the item in stock ready to ship I made my order. A few days went by I received a package from them, but it only had one of my items I ordered, on the invoice there was a statement that my other items were out of stock they would be shipped as soon as they were available. Needless to say I was less than pleased so I called them directly I was connected to a gentleman by the name of Robert I explained to him the situation and gave him the order number. His response was "didn't you see that the item would take 7-9 days once received, or basically not in stock" I explained to him that when I placed my ordered it showed "In stock" he acted like that would have been impossible, and without any chance of resolution he asked if I wanted to wait or cancel the order? I decided at that moment they just lost my business I opted to refund my money. "

2017-04-04

spark plug wire 100' (feet) ..i got 1(ONE) foot

"I ordered 100 feet of spark plug wire from them on eBay,the listing showed a spool of wire and read 100 '.
When i received the pkg,i knew it was wrong ,as it was in a bubble envelope.The invoice inside the envelope stated 100',just like the eBay ad. I called and spoke with Morgan ,she said" they would not send me 99 feet for free". Total was $8.33 ,seems like that is quite expensive for 1 foot of spark plug wire! She said on their website the wire is listed as sold by the foot. Now the eBay listing shows in capital letters "SOLD BY THE FOOT" Don't they proofread their listings before they post them?
I could tell she was not happy having to deal with me. So sorry for disturbing you.
I would not recommend dealing with this poorly organized company. I will also be leaving some very bad reviews on eBay.
Look at all the negative reviews here,do you really want to be ultimately disappointed?
I recommend to not do business with this business!

2017-03-16

Don't bother

"I ordered a boat seat. 7-10 day delivery they advertised. After a few days the web site said still processing so I gave them a call and the order number, and they couldn't even find the order. They re-did it so I waited a few more days...the order status says still processing. I get on chat with them and they say it will be shipped out in a couple weeks, sometime next month...what the hell? Cancelled order. What a bunch of clowns. Don't waste your time."

Share Wholesale Marine's store rating