Product & services pricing 9.08/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.00/10
2018-06-19

Great

"It arrived right on time. "

2018-06-19

Only 3 colors

"I thought I was getting assorted colors, my order only included 2. Kids aren’t going to be excited about gold & olive green for their VBS memory frames. Looks like some sort of school colors :("

2018-06-06

Great first time experience

"My experience with your company was great i got my canvas's before the scheduled time . really have enjoyed the quality of the canvas .thank you for the low prices and yes im planning on ordering more this week ."

2018-06-05

No Keys??!!

"Good quality at a great price. Stretcher bars correct size but No keys?? Come on guys. Also cross bar supports for a 48” stretcher are normally sold as and labeled 48”. That means they fit your 48” stretchers it’s not literally 48”!!! I know this because I work in art museums and galleries. Wholesale framers should know this too... After writing this review I was contacted by the owner of WAF and they personally apologized about the misunderstanding and fixed the problems. Good on you wholesale arts and frames. Excellent customer service! Make good on your promises and you got a customer for life. I have changed my review to 5 stars!! "

2018-06-04

Great products, prices and fast service!

"Great products, prices and fast service! Their products make my art look great!
The quality is amazing for the price! Thanks so much! Carol

2018-05-31

My Purchase

"I found Wholesale Arts and Frames online, after reviewing their prices I placed an order. They filled my order and shipped it quick. When it arrived i noticed I was missing part of the order, I called and they rectified the problem. I am so happy with the products that I bought and the service I received from them. I will be placing another order soon."

2018-05-14

Wooden frames

"On time delivery. But the box was full of wood chips and sawdust - not a big deal, but not the best way to deliver 'quality'."

2018-05-09

I was really happy!

"I was so happy to receive the 50 mat boards for the Wee da Vinci children's art show. Already cut to the exact size I needed, my hands can now focus on teaching & creating art instead of cutting for hours on end.

2018-05-09

Foamboard care.

"Hello,
Fast service and good pricing. But I have been ordering foam board for many years from different companies. As a Tip: Your company needs to have more support on the boxes. The corners of the boards I received were crushed and bent. Other vendors I have ordered from use stiff cardboard edge guards on the boxes or thicker boxes.
Hope this helps you out in the future with shipping orders and delivering superior product.
Thanks
Chuck

2018-05-02

Canvas boards

"Great quality fast service"

2018-05-01

Happy customer

"Very happy with the order. On time and well packed. Will order again from this company."

2018-04-20

"the items arrived on Friday."

2018-04-19

Great customer service and product.

"I was very happy with Wholesale Arts and Frames. I called and was helped to find the right Plexiglas to fit my frame with the right protection and thickness. It got here quickly and it was a great packing job! I will definitely use you again for the entire framework! Thank you."

2018-04-18

Great company

"Very happy with my experience. "

2018-04-18

"Fast service, great price and nice canvases. As a professional artist I am always looking for good sources for well made canvases. I think I have found a go-to place."

Share Wholesale Arts and Frames's store rating

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a merchant member
Wholesale Arts and Frames participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.