Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time
    888-411-5282

Shipping & packaging: 8.58/10
Customer service: 8.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.08/10
2018-07-14

Whole Latte Love - Stellar Customer Service and #1 Place for Coffee and Equipment

"My husband purchased a Gaggia Accademia for me from Whole Latte Love and I couldn't be happier with their service and products. I would highly recommend working with Whole Latte Love. Their customer service was very helpful in resolving an issue for me. Their staff was friendly and passionate about making my coffee experience a great one. Their videos and tips are excellent and they made me feel like I (the customer) was important to them. It's really hard to find that kind of service these days. Thank you Whole Latte Love! You are my "one stop shop for everything coffee". "

2018-06-08

Dont order parts

"We ordered parts for an espresso machine for our customer. There was some miscommunication when we attempted to return the part because it initially would not work, however, customer service touched base, and our tech was able to get the part working after all."

2018-05-21

defective coffee maker

"received a defective $1000 coffee make with the burden of having to return it"

2018-04-21

Always on Point!!!

"Perfect experience as always. My Rep Mark Jackson is awesome and extremely knowledgeable of all products"

2018-04-10

Great price and fast delivery

"This is one of the sellers I keep coming back to. Never had an issue that was not resolved right away and almost all orders were fulfilled flawless on the first go.
This is the way to build a solid customer base!

2018-04-07

Coffee Lover

"Whole Latte.com always has the best products at the best prices. I have been buying my machines and accessories from them for over 12 years and have always had excellent service."

2018-04-06

fast delivery

"fast delivery and good product"

2018-04-05

Lavazza Super Crema

"Great Coffee and not available in stores. Buy in bulk and plan a week for free shipping and never run out of coffee. Whole Latte Love is usually the least expensive."

2018-04-03

Best coffee / equal service

"I ordered six bages of LaVazza coffee at a great price and they arrived quickly. I'll definitely be ordering again!!"

2018-04-03

Whole Latte Love Delivers Substance and Quality

"I recently purchased a Profitec Pro 500 Espresso Machine from Whole Latte Love. If you are one of those buyers who does extensive research on what you are about to buy, Whole Latte Love is the place for you. They do in-depth reviews of most of their products and also cover maintenance procedures as well. Most of these videos are on YouTube so you have the ability to watch them service the machines at your own leisure. They will usually answer questions via the video comments in under 24 hours. In addition, their communication skills are second to none. I give them high marks all around. Highly Recommended!"

Whole Latte Love is in a class all by itself

"Had not for Mark, Morgan and Todd I might have bought my Synchronika elsewhere.
Dealing with Customer Sales as well as the Service Department is very pleasant indeed. Everyone is always very professional,courteous and helpful. It just makes my coffee experience more enjoyable. Keep up the good work folks!
Tony Pilgrim

manual coffee grinder

"fast service & love the grinder"

Great Transaction

"Fast shipping. Product just as described! Thank you!"

Anxious to Sell; To Make Things Right - Not So Much

"In general I really like WLL's web site and all of the information available - especially the videos. Tech Support and Sales are fairly knowledgeable and responsive. Their handling of my recent issue, however, was disappointing. I purchased a new grinder and optional coarse burr only to find that it was incapable of performing as advertised. I shared my research with WLL in which I learned the manufacturer's claims were accurate with my experience and different from WLL's web site. After multiple interactions with WLL Tech Support and, in my final email, copying Customer Service and Sales, no changes have been made to the web site and no offer of refunds or exchanges were made. WLL continues to misrepresent the capability of the grinder they sell, fails to make corrections when presented with clear, conflicting manufacturer specs and were plenty happy to recommend that I upgrade to more expensive grinders to get the function they advertise on the grinder I bought. A customer-driven company would have made immediate correction to their web site, apologized profusely and offered some kind of deal for me to get the function that I was led to believe I was getting. Didn't happen. I was initially impressed, but ultimately WLL falls into the basket with everyone else and values sales over satisfaction. I thought I had found something special with WLL. Sadly not so."

2018-04-01

No comments.

"No comments.
============================================================================

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.