help@whataportrait.com

Customer service: 8.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.85/10
2018-07-08

Amazing!!

"This company is very good and reliable! I would definitely recommend! They keep you updated the entire time with the process of your item. They get it done on time as well. "

2018-07-05

Pencil Portrait

"I love my 20 X 20 portrait of my two kids. It turned out exactly like the picture I gave this seller. I'm a very happy with customer service, and they did the portrait in a timely manner.

Penny Ornelas

2018-07-04

House sketch looked great!!

"The sketch came out great!!
I would recommend allowing 2 -3 weeks for delivery once you order. Great communication and excellent artistry!

2018-06-26

THEY DID A GREAT JOB, I LOST MY PET ABOUT COUPLE MONTHS AGO. MY PORTRAIT IS IN MY OFFICE. WHERE I CAN SEE HIM EVERYDAY.

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE THEY DID A GREAT JOB."

2018-06-26

Mom’s 80th Birthday Portrait

"The person that did my Mother’s portrait was very patient with me choosing a background that was different from the picture. This portrait was very important to me and my siblings and we wanted it to truly reflect my Mom. You did a wonderful job at capturing her likeness. The portrait was delivered right before catching a plane for her party. So timing had me concerned, but it worked well. Many thanks for a job very well done."

2018-06-17

Exceeded expectations!

"Very happy with the quality of the painting and ease of the process. I will definitely use their service again!"

2018-06-17

Excellent service, quality of product, and ease through the entire process!

"I was recently looking to get a picture of my mother and I painted to be displayed in her new condo she's moving to. I was originally looking for a local artist in California to do this for me, but was having a hard time finding the right service at the right price. I was very happy to stumble across Whataportait and their services, I was nervous at first trusting a big company like this with such an important and meaningful task, but I worked with Nitin throughout email for the entire order, and it couldn't of been easier! From every single question and concern being answered, as well at timely responses throughout, getting my product very quickly and most important, the impeccable quality of the painting itself, I couldn't be happier!!! Definitely recommend this service in every way. Just wish I was able to tell the actual artist who created my painting thank you myself!!"

2018-06-16

Pencil Drawing of my little dog

"My drawing was beautifully finished, communication and delivery were spot on.
I will cherish this drawing, in memory of my little girl Miley.
Highly recommend....

2018-06-14

Excellent

"Had a drawing created of my granddaughter kicking a soccer ball
They did a great job it was very lifelike and very creative was very satisfied

2018-06-14

I’m in love with my painting!

"The painting is amazing! Thanks to Nitin for making sure I was satisfied with the work. What A Portrait I can’t thank you enough for this beautiful piece of art. So realistic and I am simply amazed by the beauty. The colors are brilliant and look just like the picture I sent in. Once again my hat is off to this company. I will definitely use them again. "

2018-06-13

Awesome

"I lost my wife unexpectedly last year in September and I wanted a painting of her and in the background would be Heaven. I looked around locally to try and find an artist that could do it for me with no luck. I then started looking online and I came across what a portrait and I saw the painting that have been done and I thought they looked very nice. I then sent the pictures that I would like to have painted and you have done a awesome job. I have posted the painting to FB and have recommended what a portrait to many of friends. Thank you again. "

2018-06-13

Amazing

"These people do incredible work! It's just phenomenal."

2018-06-12

Wonderful

"I really enjoyed my experience with what a portrait and would highly recommend them!!"

2018-06-09

11x 14 oil painting portrait (Judge retiring)

"I am completely happy with the portrait when it arrived. Can't wait to give it to him at the end of the month when he retires."

2018-06-07

A Beloved Mother's Portrait

"I was looking to do a portrait painting of my boyfriend's beloved mother who passed this past February. I googled portrait paintings and your company was one of the ones listed. I did my research and was highly impressed with your company's work so I decided to go with "What A Portrait" it being my first time! Let me tell you it was the best decision EVER! The portrait was beautifully done in a week and shipped from China in a couple of days. Truly amazed with the artistry! I will definitely recommend this company to any and everyone. I'm truly grateful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

All the best,