Love it

"I ordered a couple samples of the chair bows. Found the perfect color and plan on ordering them for my daughters wedding. Great quality at a great price!!"

zip and it was here

"very good quality for the price...order was mailed out right away...used both I ordered already.....washes very good

Napkins were perfect!

"Finding white jacquard napkins is no longer an easy task, unless you want to pay $10 or more per napkin! These were great and very, very reasonably priced! Couldn't be happier. "

Fast and Exactly What I Wanted

"The table runners I ordered came less than a week after my order date. The color was true to its description and the quality was as I expected."

FUN, VIBRANT & QUALITY

"I purchased red, blue, green and yellow spandex chair covers and couldn't have been more pleased. They are a nice quality fabric with great reinforced foot pockets! They were fun and vibrant and really set the tone for the children's dance party I designed. I definitely recommend this product and will order again in the future."

2017-02-08

"The product was as I expected. I like it and it didn't take ve y long to receive it."

2017-02-08

My tables... OMG!!! Beautiful! !!!

"Love how quickly they send my order..
5 stars. .

2017-02-08

"Have ordered several times from this vendor and always been extremely pleased with fast shipping time and quality of items! Will continue to order for special parties etc. prices are so reasonable!!!"

Sampled samples

"Placed an order of sample napkins to determine a choice of
Color and material quality and material pattern to help make a decision
About purchasing tablecloths for the church. The order was delivered
Quickly. Before ordering, I had a question that was politely answered

2017-02-08

"I ordered 36 blush rose sequin table runners & 300 wisteria satin napkins for my daughter's wedding in May. Both arrived quickly and in good condition. I was especially satisfied with the table runners...they had plenty of sequins and were a good quality. Very few sequins fell off when I took the runners out of the package. Will use this company again!! "

2017-02-08

Quality linens for DIY mom!

"I have purchased linens multiple times and they have always delivered a quality product at an affordable price! Three daughters weddings, multiple bridalshowers/ baby showers/birthdays! Love that I can change up linen in a variety of colors and not spend a fortune! "

Crazy fast shipping

"Spandex tablecloths were better than expected, shipping was surprisingly fast. "

Not Honorable

"I ordered a replacement tablecloth because wax ruined the one I had. It must have come either right before or while we were on vacation and my husband found it when we got back in the bushes. When I went to steam it, it had obvious manufacturing runs in the fabric. When I notified them, they said I did not report it within 3 days and would not honor their product. Very dissatisfied. "

Great

"Great product and fast delevery"

2017-02-08

"Lace overlays and table runners were just as I imagined. The color was true to pics on website and had no issues with delivery or quality. Would definitely use them again."

Share Weddinglinensdirect.com's store rating