2017-02-09

The perfect color!

"I needed table toppers and runners that matched exactly. I'm legally blind and needed extra help deciding. They worked with me through several emails. They did match and they are well made! I plan to hold onto them a long time. Would definitely recommend them to others in a heartbeat!!"

Free Shipping

"Need lower free shipping, maybe with $100 instead of $150."

Buyer Beware Shabby Products

"I operate a rental company and I ordered 50 chair covers, and 50 napkins, and 50 sashes from Wedding Linens Direct for a specfic event, paid for by my customer. A few days prior to the event, I inspected the linens as I was setting up. The seams were not sown on two of the chair covers. The hole in the very top of the chair covers was very visible. Seven of the napkins were cut in a zig zag pattern instead of straight up and down as they should have been cut. It looked as if an amature elementary student cut the fabric and not a skilled seamstress. There were obvious stains on three of the sashes as if some type liquid had been put on it. I notified Wedding Linens Direct of the minimize defect and also emailed them pictures of the items. The company representative reply was, "we do not know for certain how the damage was done," and they refused to replace the defected items. The product quality on some of the linens is not good quality, especially the satin overlay products. I strongly advise every buyer to inspects ALL of your items, piece by piece, as soon as you receive them. The shipping cost is enormously high compared to other linen dealers. "

2017-02-08

Great Product, Even Better Price!

"Bought napkins for my wedding - I got more napkins than I needed, and the cost was pennies on the dollar instead of renting linens! Also was shipped within 1-2 days, and I got it within 3 more.
Thank you!

Fabulous linens

"I have purchased linens for my clients through wedding linen direct and they have been of good quality. I have never had a problem with the service or getting my linens delivered to home. Always great to work with. Thank you"

Stunning

"Ordered 5 tables clothes and 8 runners, all pewter sequins, all matched, all beautiful quality. Shipped promtley "

2017-02-08

impossible time for reporting defective material

"One table cloth had many defects in the material. According to my original invoice, I had 10 working days to report this. I reported the defect and was told I had to have reported the defect 3 days from receiving the merchandise and the date I had for reporting the defect was March 12, I did not receive the merchandise till the 13. The merchandise was processed for shipping on March 10. "

Good stuff

"I ordered runners, floral decorations and napkins, right in the middle of the holiday rush in December. They came promptly and were a very good value. Couldn't ask for more!"

Customer Service very responsive

"This was a re-order, and I had to change my order after I had place it. I emailed the customer service desk and they took care of it right away."

Love the LInens

"Love the linens. Great customer service and always ships out fast! "

Plus and Minus

"The merchandise I ordered was a definite plus however the shipping cost I felt was higher than it should have been, that was the minus."

Quick delivery

"Fast delivery, items as described and pictured. What more can you ask for?"

BEAUTIFUL!

"Really gorgeous linens. Fast shipping. "

Good Choice!!

"I really like the dinner napkins. Thanks.

Horrible wish I never purchased

"The color that was advertised was not sent to me. When I called to process a return I was told to send an email. The person I spoke with on the phone was extremely unprofessional. When I sent the email o was told that I would have to pay to return the items and pay a % for restocking, which ends up being more than what I paid for the actual product and shipping. They sent ME the wrong item and made me pay for it. I'll probably end up using the stuff to blow my nose because that's all it makes worth "

Share Weddinglinensdirect.com's store rating