2018-01-25

Pleasantly surprised!

"Thank you so much! It arrived in time for My Daughter's Baby Shower and I am impressed with the linens I purchased. Great doing business with your company and again Thank you so much... Awesome!
Sincerely, Cynthia.

2017-12-07

Their service and value is exceptional

"I needed some linens in a hurry and paid for expedited shipping. I received an email from Weddinglinensdirect.com telling me that they had changed the shipping charges to a lower amount because based on my proximity to their warehouse, they were sure they could get my order to me on time without the need to pay for expedited shipping. An hour later I received an email from UPS to tell me my order would arrive the next day. Now that is what you call 5 Star Service ! "

2017-07-25

Good.

"Easy shipping/tracking, came quickly. Was pretty wrinkled and hard to get out with the sparkles, though."

2017-06-12

Paillette Poly Flax Linens

"These linens were beautiful, seamless , high quality and reasonably priced . We just had our wedding this past weekend and they looked perfect. No problems with ordering and they were delivered within the expected time frame. We are very pleased with this company and would recommend them. "

2017-02-21

Future repeat customer for life!

"Thank you so much for the beautiful lace at a great price. I would sell Weddinglinensdirect door to door. Fantastic. Very Very VERY satisfied customer. "

2017-02-15

SUPER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!

"This was my second order with Weddinglinensdirect.com. I placed my first order on a Friday and received it on Monday, wow!!!!
One week before my avent my guest count increased and I needed to add additional seating. Once again I place my second order on a Friday and it arrived on Tuesday. The table clothes are the perfect ivory color
and nice quality. I would definitely recommend ordering from this company.

2017-02-13

Great Service

"Your service is great and fast and I also appreciate the color swatches! This will really help me order in the future! You always keep items in stock, I really appreciate it!"

2017-02-13

Tradeshow

"We are very satisfied with the spandex tablecloths we purchased. I believe our booth will standout with the choices we made."

2017-02-12

Tablecloth

"I ordered a silk tablecloth. The color matched what was shown online. Price wasn't very reasonable. Awesome. I will use them again. "

2017-02-11

"items arrived in excellent condition. pleased. "

2017-02-11

"Could not be happier with my napkins and napkin rings. They are going to be one of the highlights in my table scape.."

2017-02-10

Best overall linen company

"I have order from numerous vendors but wedding direct is my "go to company"Excellent quality,fast shipping, and outstanding customer service. "

2017-02-10

"I was very pleased with my shopping experience. The only thing I was not happy with was the shipping cost. I spent more on shipping than on what I purchased "

2017-02-09

Great products and service!

"I received my products really fast and absolutely love them! Will definitely use them again!"

2017-02-09

Accurate and prompt

"My order was correct and arrived in a timely fashion."

Share Weddinglinensdirect.com's store rating