webeyecare.com

Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.08/10
2018-06-13

Really good service!

"Hi everybody, so this is my first time ordering from this sight to get my contacts and I must say they are truly efficient. I have not put them in as of yet but since they carried the same brand that I have been using I pretty sure the fit will be the same. Anyway I definitely will be ordering from this site more often and their prices are VERY good. As long as you have a script you should order from here and there is no hassle.

2018-06-11

Great price, great service!

"Fast service, good price, every time!!"

2018-06-09

Quick rx turnaround

"Easy to upload a photo of Rx for quick approval."

2018-06-08

Found by accident - Return on purpose

"Found WebEyeCare doing a search for contacts- totally by accident! Called to get answers to a few questions, phone was answered by a human, questions were answered quickly! Placed my order, it arrived earlier than planned! Quality is fantastic! Will definitely be a returning customer on purpose! "

2018-06-08

Excellent

"I love it ordering from here"

2018-06-07

Best deal so far!

"They didn't charge an outrageous processing fee and I received my lenses a week sooner than I expected. Great price and service. The lenses are exactly the same as the other companies charging way more. I would recommend to anyone!"

2018-06-04

Contact lenses

"Web Eye Care was extremely helpful when I had questions about my order. I would recommend this company to anyone."

2018-06-04

Clear to see...

"that they have the BEST prices and customer service anywhere on the web. Easy on the eyes and the pocket."

2018-05-31

Super fast, super easy

"It was very easy to order and to download my prescription. I was leary to order online but I’m glad I did I saved at least $30. I would definitely recommend web eye care to my family and friends!"

2018-05-31

Great deal

". Easy checkout. Upload prescription. So easy."

2018-05-29

A processing fee of more than $50???

"That's how they get your with the "cheap" price for contacts. You're still paying the same more or less than other contact lens sites. Don't be fooled."

WebEyeCare from WebEyeCare has responded
Posted Jun-04-2018

“ Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We greatly appreciate your feedback. The processing fee is a fee charged by WebEyeCare to process and verify your order. It is assessed on orders based on brand and quantity. You are advised of the processing fee in our Terms and Conditions as well as shown the processing fee on the shopping cart page prior to proceeding to checkout. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you! ”

Save $

"I've saved $20 in my 1st order."

2018-05-26

"cheap prices fast shipping"

Best prices Fast Delovery

"Web Eye Care had the lowest prices. The lenses came in just a few days. i couldn't be happier."

2018-05-25

Great place to get contacts!

"I ordered from WedEyeCare for the first time as I usually get contacts from my doctor. I saved 30% over my usual ordering price with no need to buy a large quantity to realize savings. It was super simple to upload my doctor's prescription and what I received was exactly the same as getting from the doctor, and arrived just as fast. Thank you for making my order so easy! I love ordering at my convenience from the computer vs needing to call during business hours. "

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.