19007

Shipping & packaging: 7.96/10
Customer service: 7.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.67/10

Huge Savings.

"Web Eye Care has great prices, quick delivery, and friendly service!"

WebEyeCare

"Competitive pricing - Thanks"

Contacts- YAY!!!

"I ordered my contacts from WebEyeCare. I was expecting them to arrive on a saturday. I was bummed because I would be out of town until sunday and really needed them. I got home thursday from work and a package was in the mailbox. I hadn't ordered anything else so wasn't expecting anything. To my estatic surprise, it was my contacts! Thank you for getting my order shipped quickly and arriving sooner than expected!!"

2018-09-16

Great so far

"I just placed my first order. The process was easy and quick. Can't wait to see how the delivery goes and the product quality. Thanks!!!"

2018-09-16

Easy to order and quick delivery.

"Ordering contacts is easy and shipment is quick! "

2018-09-15

$29 processing fee

"I was emailed a refill offer at $36 a box. An online search showed $15 a box so I reordered that way. After my order was done they added a $29 processing fee. Last time I order from them."

2018-09-15

A Breath of Fresh Air

"I have used other web companies before, & they have been more expensive, & harder to use. I was looking for something to make my life a little easier, & found WebEye Care. The process was a breeze to get through
They did not require a minimum amount of boxes to get the deal & the best part is they use Amazon pay as an option to check out.

2018-09-14

Great price, super simple order process!

"They were the least expensive by far! The Rx upload was very simple. I’ll be ordering again! "

2018-09-09

Excellent services

"Easy to order ,and fast shipping.excellent quality "

2018-09-08

Thanks for great experience !

"Prices are excellent, delivery fees reasonable, but the people on the website actually respond to questions. I had a question about my prescription vs. what I had ordered & they emailed me with a response b4 my contacts shipped. Gave me a good feeling they knew what they were doing. "

2018-09-07

Definitely recommend WebEyeCare!

"The ordering process through WebEyeCare was seamless. The website made it easy to upload my prescription, verification was very quick, and my contact lenses were delivered to me before the expected date. In addition to their competitive pricing, WebEyeCare made this an easy and stress-free experience, and I would recommend them to any of my friends and family."

2018-09-06

Right on track

"The company is based on customer service, that says a lot.
My prescription was apparently wrong, according to my eye doctor.
So they emailed me and fixed it and the contacts are on the way.

2018-09-02

Very good

"The website is very easy and simple."

2018-08-30

Easy to order and great price!

"Looked at 1-800-contacts and lens.com where I have ordered from before. Found WebEyeCare through a Google search and saw their prices were much cheaper upfront without having to deal with a rebate that takes months to get back, if you even get it back. Might have gotten a little more back from a rebate on the other sites, but to me it's worth it not having to deal the rebates and then wait forever. Will be a returning customer!"

2018-08-27

Great product and great service!

"Very convenient and easy to order my contacts. Great product and great service!"

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.