Stores > WebEyeCare

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review WebEyeCare by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Web Eye care

"I ordered contacts and user friendliness of the website was "ok". However, I never received my order. I called and the gentleman I spoke to acted as if he could care less about my issue let alone rectifying it. I have now run out of contacts and will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company because I was charged for an item I have not received. Very disappointed with the service."

2017-12-09

"Web eye care did all the work. They contacted my Eye doctor to verify my prescription the shipping was fast and web site was very easy. Thanks "

2017-12-08

Eye am satisfied

"Extremely easy to order online and loved free shipping!"

2017-12-04

Super fast, easy and seamless

"I had never heard of WebEyeCare before I did a google search. They offered the cheapest price and free shipping so I ordered after reading a few other positive reviews. My contacts arrived quickly with no problems. Thanks!"

2017-12-03

Easy peasy

"It was so easy to be able to order my contacts from the comfort of my home at an amazing price. Thank you WebEyeCare.

Dr. J. J. Levine

2017-12-01

Quick and Easy Process

"The layout of the website made for a quick and easy ordering process. Delivery was fast and the pricing was very good. Will order from WebEyeCare again."

2017-11-29

BEST PRICES

"I Have bean a customer with WebEyeCare for over 5 years and can relay on the service for all my needs."

2017-11-25

Exactly what I needed

"I ordered 6 months supply at a low price and received my order within a week!"

2017-11-25

Quick Service, Always Accurate, Always Cheaper!

"WebEyeCare has been my go to for years now when ordering contacts. They are always cheaper than ordering through my doctor and my contacts arrive very quickly. I wouldn't use anyone else! "

2017-11-20

Contacts not in stock.

"Unfortunately my contact lenses were not in stock, but WebEyeCare was quick to get it straightened out. "

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“ Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We are happy to hear we were able to resolve the stock issue for you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!”

2017-11-19

"Very helpful and good customer service"

2017-11-17

Very convenient

"I placed a reorder and it couldn't be easier on the web eyecare site. Just a couple clicks and my contacts are on their way. "

2017-11-16

Fast and affordable

"I ordered contacts from another site and they told me shipping would take 6 weeks! I cancelled and ordered from WebEyeCare and received my new contacts within a week. I couldn't be happier. "

2017-11-11

ALWAYS PROMPT GREAT SERVICE AND WONDERFUL LOW PRICES!

"I am very satisfied with WedEyeCare. I always receive my contacts quick and you cannot beat the price! The website is easy to navigate and I love that!"

2017-11-09

Love buying contacts at home.

"I love buying my contacts from WebEyeCare. Their website is so easy to use and my order is always correct and comes quickly. My contacts are always so much cheaper than if I bought them from my eye doctor. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for affordability and ease of purchase. "

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.