Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-11-15

"My Christmas tree & storage bag arrived in good time and were true to your advertising and online pictures. Looove the tree! Thanks for good customer service!!"

2017-11-15

No stress shopping

"I️ bought a total of 4 th stuff for a house and delivery was prompt. Any product part missing will be replaced as well. "

2017-11-14

"I’ve always been very satisfied with Wayfair. Sometimes the products have issues, but overall the quality is higher than what you will get at the local mall and problem resolution is extremely easy and pleasant (although the wait time this summer was frequently over 40 minutes). Overall I am very happy (and proud!) of my apartment full of Wayfair furniture/appliances and frequently recommend it to my friends."

Beautiful furniture , Great Service

"The items I have ordered have not disappeared me every item is just as nice and of Great quality as the first one I ordered I love every item "

Great company

"Wayfair purchases don’t disappoint!"

Excellent

"The best experience shopping I️ have had on line in a while. delivered time was great my items arrived on the date that they were schedule."

DO NOT ORDER, SCAM!

"This company is a complete scam, I ordered $3000.00 worth of furniture on here and checked all of the correct options for it to be delivered into my house/location and following all instructions on how far they can deliver with all the extra fees. I wait 20+ days to get a Sectional SET (That came with no Chair just sectional which I paid for chair also) and when they get here to deliver it I was told it is an extra $85.00 to delivery it up the stairs, I am on the 3rd floor and they said they are limited to the 2nd. Understand, but was never brought up when I made the purchase... the color of the products are off whenever you order something don't expect it to be picture perfect or even close... there are dents, dings and chips missing out of the furniture and on the Gaming chair I ordered I did not get instruction manual. Crystal C kept me on the phone (CS Rep) for 30 minutes to let me know that she can deduct the $85.00 fee to $40.00 after she talked to the shipping agent? So why was that originally not offered in the first place. I tried to just cancel my other item being delivered tomorrow (Computer Desk) cost $275.00 they told me they could only refund $140.00 and that shipping was $135.00 for the desk if I canceled and I would be at loss. This company is a bait and switch scam, BEWARE don't invest a penny. Crystal C for their mistakes she also told me the Sectional was not a SET with a chair when it certainly was so Wayfair is false advertising as well. "

umbrellas

"wonderful, no problems at all and love the art."

Tension curtain rods

"I finally got my curtains sewed, onto the rods and mounted. They were wonderful! I'd also got one for my boyfriend. He just let me know it worked great and that he needs 3-4 more rods for his other windows, so I've ordered more rods. Thank you for being there! I'd also bought a base for my bed a few months ago. I was able to get it put together and under my bed. Worked like a charm!"

Excellent Service All Around

"I went to Wayfair to order big items. Was reluctant at first but gave it a go and haven't stopped yet. My main concern was putting items together. They either came already put together or just a few assemblies and I had a beautiful piece. The delivery of my products was very professional. They came to the door and asked where I wanted the items and they put them where ever I wanted them to go. Very polite, very professional. I am Very Happy with Wayfair.
Thank you.

Awesome!

"Order shipped in the time frame promised. The quality of the item is super! I'm very happy with the purchase."

2017-11-12

Don't have your items shipped to a business address

"I ordered products back in September to have them shipped to my place of business they were returned back to the sender as they could not "find the apartment". Did not receive a call regarding the delivery. Reordered the products in the middle of October for a November 10 delivery. I did receive an email that there was problems with the delivery due to a truck leaving late. Logged on this morning to track the package and again they were returned to sender as they could not "find the apartment" again did not receive a call to the mobile number associated with the order. This is a mystery to me why Wayfair is not able to deliver to a business address when my other vendors do so without any challenges. I have ordered the product for a third time and am having it shipped to my house and then will bring it to work. Hopefully, they will be able to deliver it to a residence. Very disappointing since I have this address set up as a business account with Wayfair."

Awesome!!

"Everything is fantastic, from ordering to delivery to installing!"

Fast Delivery

"Good quality for the price."

The Best Experience

" Wayfair delivered on all aspects of my expectations, best selection, best price and fast delivery. My best online shopping experience of the year!"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.