Home

Shipping & packaging: 9.11/10
Customer service: 9.14/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.95/10

First Time - Perfect

"Very Happy with Wayfair! Order !"

Customer service

"Customer service is excellent. "

2018-01-24

Third time ordering from Wayfair & I am definitely hooked.

"Fast shipping, kept informed via e-mail, happy with virtually every order so far. Sounds corny but I think this is a great business model - well done."

2018-01-24

"Excellent product and a great experience."

Excellent service & delivery

"Excellent delivery I’m very satisfied with all the buying process will recommend to all"

Perfect Service

"Placing order, confirmation of order and delivery all was nice and easy"

Fiesta!! Love it

"Looks great on my counter, perfect look and outstanding quality! "

2018-01-23

Great people to wok with!

"They are always friend and take care of my problems."

I AM A REPEAT BUYER!

"I recently purchased a beautiful tangerine colored chaise sofa. It brightens the room and keeps my spirit high. The sofa is firm and comfortable and I'd buy another if I had room. A few days before I bought the sofa, I purchased a linen-colored chair and foot hassock. I'm so pleased with it because when I sit on it, I don't sink due to its firmness.

Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt. I paid an extra $20 for it to be brought into my apartment and put in place. The delivery men were so respectful, efficient and professional. I wish I had more rooms to fill with furniture!

Later I purchased 2 cabinets with shelving and assembled them with little difficulty. The difficulty was quickly remedied by their fabulous Customer Service Representatives. They genuinely care and are so kind to the customer. We're lucky to have such great service.

I am a very happy customer.

DENISE PENTA

Totally satisfied Wayfair.com customer

"I was introduced to the Wayfair.com experience by wife approximately 6 months ago. After seeing several packages delivered to our home especially during the lead up to Christmas, I decided to inquire and look into the Wayfair.com mystic she told me about. I know we needed a couple items (lamps and home accessories) so I ordered and purchased them through Wayfair, AllModern.com, Josh&Main.com and Perigold.com. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the quality of service, speed of delivery, and problem resolution from an on-line company. Like the Wayfair.com national commercial says: "......it's a game-changer!" So, count me as a Wayfair.com and affiliated companys fanboy!
Bravo!
Fredrick Parker

2018-01-23

"Love my new kitchen set. Great experience ordering through Wayfair. Receiving lots of compliment on the set."

110% happy

"UPS broke part of my shipment. Wayfair has excellent customer service! They gave me a replacement & even faster than they figured it would arrive. Extremely happy with the service !"

Wayfair is awesome

"Wayfair always delivers my goods quickly and efficiently, and if I need the service dept they're always courteous and professional. "

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Every purchase we've made through Wayfair has arrived on time and in perfect condition. Truly the best place to buy things for your home. Thanks!"

I love Wayfair!!

"I love Wayfair! The products I purchased were of great quality, good price and ordering and shipping was flawless. An a+ outfit in my book!"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.