wayfair.com

Shipping & packaging: 4.17/10
Customer service: 4.04/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.96/10
2018-05-19

Pleased with customer service and purchases

"We ordered mattresses and bed frames online and were given a delivery date. The delivery date of the mattresses was delayed by one day. I called Wayfair and spoke with Danielle McCormick, Case Manager and she was helpful and professional. Because we would either need to sleep on the floor, or get a hotel room due to delayed delivery, Danielle McCormick gave us a significant discount that was credited to our visa. We are also pleased with the bed frames and mattresses. Easy and positive shopping experience.

2018-05-15

They claim they have them in stock and 2 weeks later after they were supposed to ship they are on back-order

"I ordered a pergola 2 weeks ago and read on the site "only 4 available, order now". I placed the order, they created an authorization on my credit card, and told me it would be ship on 5/14/2018 and be delivered by 5/17/2018. I have 2 friends flying in from out of town to visit and help put this thing together.

I called yesterday, 5/14/2018, because I was worried that I hadn't received a shipping email yet and they told me it was shipping and my tracking information would be emailed today, 5/15/2018. Today, I received an email telling me it was on back-order and I wouldn't be receiving it until 6/7/2018.

I called and Joseph said they were sorry and it was in-fact on back order. Interestingly enough, the same Pergola with a different color fabric read "only 1 left, order now". I asked about that one and he said we could change the order to that one, but it wouldn't be delivered until 6/7/2018, the same date as the back-ordered item would arrive.

Total waste of 2 weeks of my time, I guess you get what you pay for. I've found the $1,800 pergola online at another site for $2,000 and I know they will take care of me since they are the largest shipping company in the US. I wont make this mistake again.

2018-05-04

SWITCH & BAIT IS FRAUD AND AGAINST THE LAW!

"Wayfair advertised a bookshelf and put it on sale. So I ordered it. I received the order 1 day later than what they told me. When I checked I found I had received a bookshelf that was not what I had ordered or been advertised. It was not even the same brand name. Yes it was a bookshelf. Yes it was the color I wanted. Yes it was the size I wanted. Yes it had 5 shelves as advertised. But what I received was a cheap knock off from China. As I already said, it was not even the same brand name. If I order apples I expect to receive apples, not oranges. Yes it is still a fruit, but point is it's not what I ordered. So I contacted Wayfair about this problem. They sent a notice that they would correct the problem and send the correct bookshelf. Great! Or so I thought. Today I received notice that they looked into the problem, acknowledged that they indeed had changed the name of the product, but said I had received the correct product. This is not true! Again, what I did receive was not the correct name brand, therefore the incorrect product. Evidently Wayfair thinks I can not read. This practice is a classic Switch & Bait technique which goes under the heading of FRAUD. IT IS ILLEGAL! I WILL be taking the correct legal actions against Wayfair for this. I strongly urge others reading this review to be sure they are not Scammed in the same way as I have been and check carefully when your order arrives to make sure it is exactly the product it is suppose to be. BUYER BEWARE!"

2018-05-04

Great Customer Service and Products

"I've ordered 3 times this year and every item arrived fast and was packaged well (TV Stand, one 9 x 12 rug, 8 x 10 rug). One item went on sale after I had received it and they even refunded the difference back to me. Very pleased!"

2018-04-26

Always a pleasure with wayfair!

"Great products in every category! You just cant get better than this!"

2018-04-10

False pricing

"Ordered a rug on wayfair, advertised price was 75.99, after purchasing Wayfair canceled my order stating the price listed was an error. Ordered on Sunday and as of Tuesday they stated it may take 3 to 5 business days to refund my money. Horrible way to conduct business. Will NEVER purchase from this site again, and hope you do not either. "

2018-04-09

Back to back cancellations

"Initially buying a sectional from wayfair, my order gets cancelled three days after my order. I try again to order another sectional on March 30 with expectations of it being shipped April 3. Fast forward to April 9 after reassurance from wayfair that the second couch is delayed due to bad weather, my second order was again cancelled with no explanation. Three weeks and still couchless in my new house. I'll definitely avoid this company like the plague and warn others about such bad business practice."

2018-04-08

Pleasant Experience

"Delivery is always on point!"

2018-03-31

Delivery is never right

"I have ordered two items from Wayfair this year, and the wrong item was delivered both times. In one case, they finally delivered the correct sofa (which is beautiful), but after several weeks we are STILL trying to get the wrong sofa set picked up. Wayfair refunded me $100 for the aggravation, so I thought I'd give them another try and ordered a light for the kitchen island. A box arrived yesterday, and it is completely the wrong hanging light. Front-end customer service and products are great, but the warehouse and delivery operations are incompetent (at least here in metro Atlanta) to the point that it doesn't make any sense to order from Wayfair/Joss&Main. "

2018-03-18

Good Experience

"We have purchased from Wayfair before and they have yet to disappoint."

2018-03-12

Incredible service

"Just got an incredible customer service from Jude. I made a mistake on my original order and called right away. He helped me with lot’s of patience. He was extremely nice and responsive. I was extremely impressed with the high level of customer care I just received."

2018-03-11

Queen size platform bed

"I ordered a queen size platform bed frame with a tufted head board. The shipment came within a few days. The bed was easy to assemble and great quality. This will be a bed that lasts years and years. Couldn’t be happier with my affordable purchase. "

2018-03-09

Terrible learning experience

"I needed an 84” long shower curtain. Wayfair looked like a great solution: many styles, fabrics, prices. I filtered for “in stock only” and chose one of about a dozen white cotton styles. I needed it in two weeks. After five days, the initial order was canceled because it was out of stock. I ordered a new one by phone on a Tuesday morning. Customer service rep said it was in stock and she would have it sent out “express “ that day. In fact, the order was not ready for shipment until Thursday via GROUND for arrival the following Wednesday. I called customer service who told me that the carrier, UPS, had switched the shipping method to ground due to weather delays in Iowa. I checked. UPS and NOAA reported no actual or anticipated weather delays. Further, UPS does not change the freight instructions. Wayfair agreed to send another shower curtain, again via “express.” However, since it was now late in the day on Wednesday, they could not guarantee delivery on Friday. It might be Monday, I needed it Friday. I was already informed by UPS that the package, if picked up Thursday by 4:30 pm could be delivered by 9 am Friday. I argued with the Customer Service agent who steadfastly said the carrier would not deliver by Friday or Saturday. But she placed new express order which should reach me on Monday. On Friday, I received new email that package would ship that day by GROUND and arrive the following Thursday. Finally, a new customer service manager stated that Wayfair’s contract with UPS is limited to Monday to Friday only. Also finally admitted communication issue with supplier who kept ignoring request for “express “ shipping method. Now I have to fight about not paying for something that arrives too late. UGH! I’ll never use Wayfair again. Give me Amazon. They may not have as much choice, but they are reliable."

2018-03-03

Fantastic customer service!

"Unfortunately my order arrived damaged. After contacting customer service, all was taken care of quickly and pleasantly! "

2018-02-22

Nice blanket

"I bought a very nice throw blanket from yall. It is beautiful--pattern looks even better in real life than in the photo!"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.