Stores > Watchmaxx.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review Watchmaxx.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-18

Beware !

"As a first time buyer with them, I did not read the fine print as most of us don't ... Absolutely NO returns if ANY of the packaging , including the blue sticky crap they put on the band is removed. I removed that to try it on. If you can return, there is a 3% restocking fee. Be very sure you want want you ordered !!! I received last night and wanted to exchange it for another, they STILL will not ."

2018-01-15

Bela Mihaly from Oman

"Quick and very good service "

SergioL's Avatar

NJ
2018-01-13

Top Notch Seller!!

"Great seller, amazing prices!! Just bought a Breitling Military strap for my Chronomat 44 BlackSteel and they had the BEST price around by a mile!!! Will def recommend them and would def buy from them again. "

2018-01-11

HIGHLY recommend!

"Good experience! Customer service was very helpful and responded quickly to questions. Quick delivery! Watch was awesome, just as described!"

2018-01-10

Professional and always on point

"I placed an order for a very expensive watch from Omega, I live in Europe and the seller is in the US. I 'm used to work with US companies and I was not worried. These people are just amazing. Perfect timing for delivery, perfect service, perfect after sale assistance. I reccomend Watchmaxx 100%."

2018-01-09

First time buying in the internet

"Thank you I was very please"

2018-01-09

Awesome deal

"Watchmaxx is one of the best online stores I came across. Affordable prices, friendly support, and clear product info. Well done."

2018-01-04

Could not be happier!

"I can’t remember if or when I’ve ever had a better shopping experience.
It was quite by accident that I happened to find Watchmaxx on the
Internet as the dealer that I was going to place the order with, at a price
of $130.00 higher, had a delay in finalizing my sale.
I called to see if they would match the price that Watchmaxx was asking
for the same model TAG Hauer watch that I wanted. They told me that
the price couldn’t be matched and if I could get it at the stated price I
should take the offer. The next day my TAG arrived from Watchmaxx
and as they say, “The Rest is History”. Thanks Watchmaxx.

2018-01-02

Horrible Service

"My experience has been horrible. The first watch I received did not look like the picture on the website, so I exchanged it for a different watch. The cost to ship the watch back, including insurance, was nearly $150. The second watch I got to replace the first also did not look quite like the picture, but I liked it enough I decided to keep it (a Panarai Luminor Submersible that cost nearly $8,000). That watch has quit working after barely more than a month. Watchmaxx's customer service is impossible to get a hold of and their email response merely instructs to take it to a Panarai dealer for repair (but "when taking it in for repair do not mention that you bought it online; say you got it as a gift otherwise they will not help you and they will charge you"). The warranty card was not in the box, and there is nobody to talk to at Watchmax when I call to discuss a return."

2017-12-28

Excellent Service

"Well done, professional, friendly, quick."

2017-12-28

Great watch, not everything in box

"The ordering and shipment of the watch occurred extremely smoothly and the Victorinox INOX is a great every day watch and great deal. Only a small acrylic bumper guard was missing from the shipment that in no way affects the watch but was something that should have been included in the box with the watch but wasn’t. I have asked WatchMaxx to send me the missing acrylic bumper guard and hopefully if I receive that shortly then I would bump (no pun intended) up my rating to five stars."

2017-12-26

Best price, fast service - all that I expected!

"Just fantastic all the way! Great web site, easy buying, best price, fast shipping. Very happy!"

2017-12-24

Excellent Service and Pricing!!!

"Love my new Philip Stein watch. Excellent service and speedy delivery. Will definitely buy from this vendor again."

2017-12-23

Perfect Christmas Present

"I have ordered my husband watches from Watchmaxx two years in a row now for Christmas, with great experiences both times. Great prices, fast shipping and quality products!"

2017-12-22

Gr8 price, gr8 deal

"Easy to order and great and timely fulfillment. Awesome, watch exactly as advertised."

Share Watchmaxx.com's store rating

Watchmaxx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Watchmaxx.com is a merchant member
Watchmaxx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.