Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Friday 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM

Shipping & packaging: 8.65/10
Customer service: 8.57/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.88/10
2018-04-16

Good value, good looking watch

"I bought a tag with the condition unworn. The tang strap was a little scratched but acceptable for the discount. I found it odd that the band was installed backwards-Easy fix. Overall I am satisfied, but would have bought new and paid the extra amount if I had to do it again."

2018-04-16

One Very Happy Aussie Customer :)

"Bought a TAG Heuer Carrera from Watchmaxx. I live in Australia and was a bit worried purchasing a expensive watch from so far away. Watchmaxx answered all my questions (no matter what I asked and how dumb the question was) and not once did they stuff me around, they have been so helpful and so nice I would recommend them to anyone. I am buzzing at the moment, I don't think I will ever take it off. Thanks Watchmaxx you guys are the best :)"

2018-04-12

Exceptional

"Class A service, my New Tissot 1000 Seastar arrived today and it is more beautiful than the photos, very happy with the timing of the shipment and and the price. I would highly recommend Watchmaxx. "

2018-03-30

Good Seller!

"Good communications and the item was well packaged. "

2018-03-26

Unreasonable shipping charges

"There was a $70 USD shipping charge applied to my order (Shipping from US to Canada). Over and above that I was charged by the Courier service (FedEx) for $45 for the custom/import duty.

If custom / import charges were not included in shipping, then $70 USD shipping from US to Canada is ridiculous.
The whole idea of getting a watch at discounted price is a sham.

2018-03-24

Great service

"Received the watch super quick and exactly as described"

2018-03-23

Top!

"Good communication, quick delivery, good product..."

2018-03-22

Quality, Affordable Products and Excellent Customer Service

"I recently purchased a watch as an anniversary gift for my boyfriend. The original shipping estimate predicted that the product would likely arrive after the date of our anniversary. However, there was an option to write a note about special events while ordering, and so I wrote a short blurb requesting the watch be shipped earlier, if possible. The watch was shipped early and arrived on time for our celebration! Additionally, the watch was exactly as described and in perfect condition upon arrival. I was extremely satisfied with this purchase and with the company's timeliness and responsiveness to customer needs. Will definitely be recommending this site and shopping here again!"

2018-03-20

Great seller!

"Products are legit, fast to ship, great shipping options, fair prices & great customer service!
Excellent seller! Thanks.

2018-03-15

Great watch and service

"I received a Ladies Omega Seamaster I bought for my sister. The watch is brand new with all protective film in place, the pictogram card with serial number an caliber type. The watch was exactly as described and I am very pleased.. I am certain my sister will love it. Thank you Watchmaxx team!"

2018-03-14

tag 500M

"Great experience, best pricing and fast shipping.

Thanks again,
KB

2018-03-13

100% Positive.

"Had been a great experience with this Store, Beautiful Tag Heuer Connected 45 .
Thanks .

2018-03-13

Great customer service

"I had an issue with my billing on Amazon, so I called Watchmaxx. Ben stayed on the line until the problem was completely resolved - and I got the watch the very next day! I am very pleased with my experience with Watchmaxx and recommend using them for fine timepiece purchases."

2018-03-10

Very happy

"An easy order process. Item came in quickly. A great experience "

2018-03-05

Great!

"My expectation were exceeded!"

Share Watchmaxx.com's store rating

Watchmaxx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Watchmaxx.com is a merchant member
Watchmaxx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.