414-525-9027

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2015-03-08

"great price! fast shipping was kept up to date with emails! exactly what was shown on web site great job wharehouse lighting! "

2015-03-01

"Great light love it. It was exactly as described. "

2015-02-24

"Products are good customer service is terrible. Return policy basically makes it impossible to return. I was advised a product would work based on my application and it didnt and they won't stand behind their device :( oh well you get what you pay for!"

2015-02-11

"Received lights with no damage from shipping very timely manner installed lights & they work very well
May order more

2015-02-01

"On time and as advertised"

2015-02-01

"It is important to note from my 40 years of experience starting, building and selling 6 companies, one of them construction, that crap happens....that's the given.

What separates organizations is how they deal with those hiccups. Although we navigated a couple of replacements that were unfortunate on both ends, I know where the issue lies when the carton is unscathed, you managed these hiccups with promptness, good communication and grace. I will always think of this experience kindly and want those around you to know as well.

This type of experience is a culture from top down as that is what our company currently delivers throughout the midwest in the form of business system and team facilitation, coaching and teaching.

Your team reflects the strong culture of service inherent with my experience.
Well done,

2015-01-26

"Service was good and everything was delivered on time or ahead of time. I would have preferred a single delivery over multiple deliveries. I think the delivery charges were higher than necessary for what I purchased."

2015-01-21

"The lamp is exactly what we need and as advertised. Sale price was a nice surprise, too. Looked at many lamps on many sites before finding what I want. Quick delivery; easy assembly. Looks great in our living room. And it would fit in to a family room, too. Can be mixed with many styles of furniture."

2015-01-19

"Easy to order. 'Great items to choose from."

2015-01-17

"The order was correct in all respects and sent very promptly - even earlier than expected."

2015-01-10

"Selection of item was acceptably simple however a bit more detail of the contents, and lighting color ( not the physical item ) would help, and the checkout experience was very simple. I liked the online chat which was crucial in my purchase as I had some questions which were answered quite concisely. Thank you for your effort in making my purchase simple."

2014-12-27

"One of the lights did not work. One call and within an hour I had an email conformation of a replacement shipment. Wonderful service.
Third successful order. Tks!

2014-12-27

"Warehouse Lighting was very helpful with my questions and I received my or order quickly!"

2014-12-18

"Your employees were very helpful and had the knowledge about the products we purchased. We will continue to do business with these good people."

2014-12-17

"Just what I needed more light. Plus made in the USA"

Share Warehouse Lighting's store rating