414-525-9027

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2015-08-21

"Sales rep called and verified that what I ordered would fit my needs. Very informative and knowledgable. "

2015-08-12

"From the order date to the installation process warehouse-lighting customer service was there for me. Before placing an order a representative went through the item list with me to make sure it was going to meet my goals. I had some issues with the ordered items (user error, oops), and James was extremely helpful even working during off-hours. Great job guys, I will certainly come back and work with you in the future."

2015-08-03

"Delivery was lightening fast."

2015-06-30

"Got email order would arrive Thu came Mon"

2015-06-23

"My husband loved the lights. More explanation can be given as to what hardware (if any) comes along with the lighting fixtures. The prompt emails with warehouse lighting and the prompt delivery by ups was great!!"

2015-06-22

"My experience was very good, and delivery was prompt"

2015-06-11

"The lamp was delivered promptly. The shade is not flimsy and the neck is made from rigid conduit.
Even the water tight plugs for the wire were included which is a nice touch, but I was surprised that the set screws were not included. I purchased stainless steel to hold the neck to the mount.

2015-06-01

"I am very satisfied because you had the light or fluorescent lights that I have been looking for a long time again thank you very much"

2015-05-01

"They were very nice and really helpful on finding the part to repair or fixture."

2015-04-27

"Delivered promptly and in good condition."

2015-04-21

"pleasantly surprised,
well designed. easy to assemble.
a nice addition to our garden area.
blends in with our natural shrubbery yet stands out as distinct itself.

2015-04-20

"Would have been great if there wasn't a backorder on the shades that went with my order. Caused a lot of additional FedEx expense to get them where they were needed. Jamie and staff were very helpful though."

2015-04-01

"It took a little while to ship and the credit card decline (because of an address discrepancy) made me have to place the order twice which I had to coordinate and make sure the other didn't have any problem. The payment was finalized even before the product shipped, so that also was interesting, all in all, the product arrived after a few weeks and I'm pretty happy with it."

2015-03-18

"I've ordered several times from WL, and they've always delivered as promised. I will use them as long as I need fluorescent lighting!"

2015-03-12

"i received both fixtures with a conceal damaged. i just ordered two fixtures to see the quality of the product and the customer service of this company but I will need 10 more. I am not sure yet if I will order with you again."

Share Warehouse Lighting's store rating